Chez Manany is a luxury boutique-like accomodation located outside the small town of Puerto Villamil on the pristine Island of Isabella on the Galapagos archipelago, next to a mangrove area protected by the Ramsar Convention and very close to the natural lagoon, Concha de Perla. The Ecolodge offers three fully equipped luxury accommodations . Two spacious design Apartments are located in one building and each can accommodate up to 6 guests. The Romantic Suite is in a wooden house on the ground floor and can accommodate up to 3 guests. All apartments have superior quality standard, panoramic windows and large terraces to guaranty the ultimative vacation for you and your family!
Flexible date modification available
For more information about Covis-19 please click here: https://www.galapagos-ecolodge.com/special-announcement-about-covid-19/
Property Name: Chez Manany
Address 1: Calle 10 y Calle J
City : Puerto Villamil - Galapagos
Postal Code : 200103 EC
Contact Name: Mariana Velasco Crespo
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Transfer In and Out
- Breakfast basket
- personalized tour plannings
- Honeymoon Package
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
CANCELLATIONSIn case of a cancellation the following fees must be taken into consideration:
- Before arrival date; 30 days or more – Cancellation Fee 50% of total amount.
- Before arrival date; between 29 and 15 days- Cancellation Fee 60% of total amount.
- Before arrival date; between 14 and 0 days- Cancellation Fee 100% of total amount.
Terms and Conditions
Free Date Modifications to all our direct bookings!
If for any Corona-related reason you need to modify your reservation, we will be happy to help you with no extra charge.
However please note that your new dates are subject to availability and there might be rate differences.
- Additional persons (adult) will be charged with 52USD each. Only Children under 8 year old pay 32,5 USD each. Maximal capacity can not be overlapped
- Cleaning Fee Obligatory per stay – once at the end of stay. For stays longer than 3 days we offer courtesy houskeeping every two days.
- Daily room cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- No smoking permitted at the property
- Minimum stay is 2 nigths
- Reservations are first valid with 50% deposit of the rental fee. The total amount must be paid 30 days prior the expected arrival date. If the reservation occurs 30 days or less before the arrival date, the rental fee must be paid in full, in order to assure your stay.
- Every reservation has to be sent and confirmed via email by the administration of Chez Manany
- Chez Manany accepts Credit Card: VISA and MASTER CARD payment through our website + online payment fee 4%
- Payments can also be done through bank transfers to our account in Ecuador. The guest should note that any charges or fees that are incurred by a bank transfer (regardless whether domestic or foreign) are not to be paid by the property owner.The Accreditation Fee of 10 USD in Ecuador: has also to be paid by the guest in each transfer.