The Residence Hub Inn & Suites in Marianna is a newly rebranded hotel that caters to price-conscious customers looking for a comfortable stay without compromising on quality. Our vision is to be the preferred hotel of choice in Marianna, providing a warm and welcoming environment that promotes a memorable experience and a comfortable stay for all our guests.
To achieve this vision, we have completely remodeled the hotel with a unique and modern design that will surely capture your attention. Our goal is to provide you with a home away from home experience at affordable prices, with added facilities that cater to all your needs during your stay. Our property boasts guest laundry facilities, a massive swimming pool, a continental breakfast and much more to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
What's more, our hotel is conveniently located just 10 minutes away from Marianna Downtown, Florida Caverns State Park, Chipola College, Arrowhead Campsites, and the I-10 highway. Our location puts us in close proximity to a range of activities for guests, including fishing, canoeing, kayaking, picnicking, golfing, and camping. Whether you are here for business or leisure, our hotel is perfectly positioned to meet your every need.
At the Residence Hub Inn & Suites, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and making sure that our guests have an unforgettable experience. Our friendly and professional staff is always available to assist you with any requests or needs you may have during your stay. Whether you need help with directions, recommendations for local attractions, or simply want to chat, we are here to ensure that your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Our hotel is the perfect destination for travelers looking for a comfortable and affordable stay in Marianna. With our newly remodeled hotel, modern amenities, and convenient location, we are confident that your stay at the Residence Hub Inn & Suites will be one to remember.
Property Name: Residence Hub Inn & Suites
Street Address: 4655 US-90
City : Marianna - Florida
Postal Code : 32446
Contact Name: Prathima Satish Kumar
Phone: (850) 372-4955
- Photocopying services
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast, Continental
- Breakfast, free
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Exterior corridor
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Minimarket / Convenience store
- Non-smoking rooms
- Raised toilet
- Self-service laundry
- Smoke alarms
- Snack bar
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
All rooms have a 50$ deposit for incidentals which can be placed using credit card, debit card or cash. ***If a guest smokes in their room/Damages the room/Towels etc. missing from the room/Have pet without paying the pet fee/Or have additional people staying without registering in the frontdesk, the deposit will be forfeited.
***$25 charged for each pet per day along with $50 per pet Deposit for incidentals.
***All Standard rooms are located on the first floor(No Elevator is available) and all the Deluxe rooms are situated on the ground floors.
We are happy to have you as our Guest. Compliance with the rules below enable us to ensure that you have a peaceful and safe stay. Hotel rules are agreements between the guest and the hotel. In Order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the Management requests your cooperation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and the " Residence Hub Inn & Suites"(hereinafter called 'Management') under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guest(s):-
1. Commencement of stay in the Hotel is equivalent to acceptance of these Rules and Regulations.
2. Upon check-in,hotel Guest is obligated to present to the Reception staff a ID with a photograph confirming his/her identity. Otherwise, the Receptionist will have to refuse to check-in and guest will not be issued a refund.
3. The Receptionist has the right to refuse to register the Guest without giving a reason for the Refusal.
4. All guests need to fill & sign in check-in registration form.
5. The tariff is for the room only and is exclusive of any government taxes applicable Meals and other services are available at extra cost. To know your room tariff,please contact the front desk. Please show your ID to the cashier when you sign bills at restaurants and bars in the Hotel. Payment should be settled at the Front Desk upon check-in or as requested by the Front Desk. The Hotel cannot cash any personal checks, coupons or traveler’s checks issued by banks or other financial institutions. Airline, train and bus tickets, taxi coupons or other facilities cannot be added to your hotel bill.
6. Rooms in the Hotel are rented by the hotel night. The hotel night lasts from 16:00 till 11:00 the Following day. A guest check-in After 12 midnight will be checking in for the previous date.
7. If a Guest has not specified the duration of his/her stay, it is assumed that the room was rented for one night. The Guest should notify the Reception of his/her wish to prolong his/her stay by 11:00 am of the day on which the rental period expires. The Hotel shall grant the Guest’s wish to prolong the stay subject to availability or the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
8. Leaving belongings or remaining in the room after 11:00 is treated as automatic prolonging of the stay. If the Guest leaves the room after 11:00 the Hotel will charge a fee for the next night at the price prevailing on the given day.
9. Guests may not hand the room over to other persons, even if the night for which they paid the due amount has not elapsed.
10. Quiet time at the Hotel lasts from 22:00 to 6:00 of the next day. During quiet time, Guests and persons using the Hotel services have an obligation to behave properly and not to disturb the peace of stay of other persons. Any complaints issued by guest will incur a warning at first and then a penalty/early cancellation of stay without refund or the Sheriff will be called.
11. Persons who are not checked in at the Hotel may remain in the hotel room if front desk is notified. Stay in the hotel room of persons who are not checked in is equivalent to the Guest’s consent to add such persons to his/her room for a fee. Addition of each person shall take place at the current price at the time of stay, based on the currently prevailing price list.
12. Children must be under constant care and supervision of adults always. Please make sure that your child does not pick up any metal, glass or other article from the property and put in their mouth. Management is not responsible for any accidents or injuries happened at the property. Damages or losses caused by children are the responsibility of their legal guardians.
13. Smoking is not permitted in rooms, except in the designated smoking areas. Please refrain from any other acts that could cause a fire in your room or anywhere in the Hotel. Smoking in a non-smoking guest room will result in charges to the occupying Guest for cleaning or replacement of bedding, curtains and so on, as well as the cost of repairing any damage. Breach of smoking prohibition in the hotel room is equivalent to the Guest’s consent to a charge of $250. Please make sure to keep your room doors closed so that smoke does not enter the room while smoking outside.
14. Guest bears full legal responsibility for any loss, damages or destruction of hotel furnishings and appliances resulting from his/her fault or from the fault of his/her visitors.
15. For safety reasons, it is forbidden to use water heaters, irons and other electrical appliances in hotel rooms and other areas that are not part of such rooms’ or areas’ equipment.The above provision does not apply to chargers and computer equipment.
16. Each time the Guest leaves his/her room he/she should make sure the door is locked.
17. The Hotel is not liable for losses or damages of items brought into the Hotel by the Guest. The Guest has an obligation to keep money, securities, valuable items, including jewelry in a free hotel deposit at the Reception. The Hotel has the right to refuse to accept for safekeeping money, securities and valuables, jewelry and items of scientific or artistic value, if they threaten the safety or have high value in relations to the size and standard of the Hotel or if they take up too much space or if deposit boxes is currently occupied.
18. The Guest should immediately notify the Reception of any loss, damage or destruction of any item as soon as possible after it is identified.
19. The Guest should keep luggage in the room or in designated places.
20. Any items left behind by the Guest in the Hotel, shall be returned on request at his/her expense.If such an instruction is not received, the Hotel shall store the items for the period of 3 months, and then to give the items away to charity of its choice or dispose of them. The Hotel does not store food or perishable items.
21. In the event of breach of these Rules and Regulations the Hotel may refuse to provide further services to the person who breaches them. Such a person is obligated to immediately comply with the demands of the hotel Staff, pay the amounts due for the services provided so far, pay for damages, if any, and leave the hotel premises.
22. The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly breached the Hotel Rules and Regulations during previous stay, afflicting a damage to hotel property or to other Guests, hotel Staff or who in any other way disturbed the peace in the Hotel.
23. Car is parked at your own risk. The Hotel shall not be liable for stolen or any damages to your car or loss of items left in it.
24. The Hotel provides services according to its standard. In case the Guest has any complaints regarding the quality of the services, he/she is requested to report them at the Reception desk immediately and not to wait till checkout to complain, as it will be too late to help you and there will not be any refunds. 15 minutes past check in time is the maximum time allowed to get a refund
25. Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room, at the guest's sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause, Luggage may not be stored for period of over 1 day.
26. Guests are particularly requested to lock their belongings and the door of their rooms at all times. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
27. Please remember to carry your key with you any time you leave your room. All room doors lock automatically and cannot be opened without the key. Please be sure to hang the door hook and use the door latch whenever you stay in the guestroom, particularly at night. Please identify any visitor through the observation port or by partially opening the door while keeping the door latch engaged. Should you notice any suspicious persons, please contact the Front Desk immediately.
28. Please refrain from holding meetings with visitors in your room. We reject the use of our hotel by members of any gang or extremists. Even after a reservation has been made or during a Guest’s stay, if the Guest is found to be a member of a gang or an extremist, or involved in any Prostutioning or drug trafficking the Guest will be asked to leave the Hotel immediately.
29. Bringing prohibited goods and / or storing any other article of a combustible or hazardous nature is prohibited.
30. Gambling, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, smoking drugs in guest rooms or selling drugs are strictly prohibited on hotel premises
31. It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise. The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith , Without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so and will not refund the deposit. Management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him/ her.
32. Relation between Management and Guest Nothing herein above shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy,or any other right to interact in the hotel premises or any part of portion thereof, in favour of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Managements shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the hotel premises.
33. Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations enforce from time to time.
34. Using photographs and video's taken in hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.
35. Please do not hang any items or objects whatsoever from the windows of your guestroom.
36. The distribution or display of advertisements and the sale of goods on the premises of the Hotel are prohibited without prior written authorization.
37. Please refrain from using equipment or fixtures for purposes other than those intended.
38. Do not remove or alter any equipment or fixtures of the Hotel. You will be charged for any missing or damaged hotel property caused by you or by your guests.
39. Do not place any personal or Hotel belongings in the lobby or walk ways of the Hotel.
40. Do not enter areas where there is machinery/Laundry room, store room or other areas where guests and visitors are not permitted.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES AS AND WHEN REQUIRED.
We hope that you will enjoy your stay and make full use of our facilities.