Tired of congested hotel lobbies, stuffy hallways, and cookie cutter rooms? So are we! Distancing ourselves from the standard rooms you grew up with is the goal with our Alternative Lodging Experience. The unique accommodations are only outmatched by the personalized service our team is dedicated to providing. Our Resort offers seclusion + communal space for those that still like to socialize. All at a responsible distance with a fresh coastal breeze of course! Nestled along the pristine central Washington coast, Pacific Dunes Resort offers a mix of Alt Lodging accommodations amidst the bliss of an open nature setting. We have found a single experience in one of our Bungalows, Tiny Retreats, or Glamping Tents can change ones perspective. Have your own Airstream, R-Pod, or other home away from home? Our Recreational Vehicle pads are full hookup with 30 amp, water, and septic. Come experience the WA coast like never before. Our team is passionate about delivering a memorable stay no matter which option you choose. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Property Name: Pacific Dunes Resort
Street Address: 3041 State Route 109
City : Copalis Beach - Washington
Postal Code : 98535
Contact Name: Jesse Baker
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 14 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of check-in.
Terms and Conditions
This Resort Guest Agreement (“Agreement”) is between Jet Hospitality LLC and/or it’s owner Jet WA Holdings DBA Pacific Dunes Resort and the person(s) identified in the information of this reservation known as (“Guest(s)”) You and anyone traveling with or through you including without limitation all minor children, forming part of the Guest’s Party (Collectively and individually Guest(s).
- We practice contactless check-in at Pacific Dunes Resort, the morning of check-in, you will receive a text with your check-in instructions. Please make sure you have a CELL PHONE number listed on your reservations to receive this communication.
- We have a $35 per night/per pup pet fee when staying in a Bungalow, Tiny House, or Glamping Tent. This fee will be collected the morning of check-in.
- Quiet Hours: 10pm-9am. Televisions, voices, or other devices must be kept at a respectful low level at all times.
- Check-In Requirements: Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in at All Seasons Inn & Suites. In the interests of security, guests are required to confirm their identity by providing their valid government issued photo identification at check-in. A valid, signed, and pre-approved credit card in the name of the guest registration is also required.
- The amount of people staying in the Bungalows, Tiny Homes, and Glamping Tents has to be correct on the reservation. Unregistered guest are not allowed to stay overnight in Pacific Dunes Resort Lodging or at our Property without written approval from Management. If unregister guest are seen by Management staying in Lodging or on Property, the Management will charge an incidental fee of $150 to the registered guest.
- Incidentals & Pre-Authorization at Check In: Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishing and equipment including the removal of electronic equipment, towels, art work, etc. will be charge at 120% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges. Any damage to hotel property, whether accidental or willful, is the responsibility of the registered guest for each particular room. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest.
- Wifi Access: WiFi signals are subject to change without notice depending on the room’s location and the status of our wifi equipment. No liability is assumed for interrupted service or lack of use during your stay.
- Children: As the parents, guardians, or chaperones of children you are personally and legally responsible for and must supervise them at all times. For safety reasons, please do not leave children unattended in guest rooms or allow them to roam the hotel property unsupervised.
- It is the guest's responsibility to review these terms and conditions before booking via phone, walking-in, on Pacific Dunes Resort website, or any other third party website. By booking a stay at Pacific Dunes Resort, the guest is agreeing to the Terms and Conditions listed on this page.
- Liability Waiver: By continuing with this reservation Guest(s) acknowledges the inherent risk of staying at an Oceanfront property. Guests hereby agree to take full responsibility for their own safety while on Resort grounds and inside their accommodations. Guest(s) assume all associated risks with use of Resort including but not limited to the accommodations, facilities, amenities, or property grounds. In doing so, Guest(s) hereby waives, releases, and discharges and shall indemnify and hold harmless Jet Hospitality LLC, Pacific Dunes Resort, its officers, owners, their heirs and employees from all liabilities claims, actions, damages, costs, and/or expenses which may arise out of or in any way the Guest(s) use of the Resort accommodations, facilities, amenities, or property grounds. Guest(s) understand and acknowledges that the waiver includes claims based on negligence and/or the actions or inactions of Jet Hospitality LLC and/or Pacific Dunes Resort