Property Name: The Inn at Stinson Vineyards
Address 1: 4746 Sugar Hollow Rd
City : Crozet - Virginia
Postal Code : 22932
Contact Name: Rebecca Vettorel
Phone : 434-823-4350
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Please note that cancellations must be made by phone or email and are valid only on receipt of a cancellation confirmation.
a. Individual Room Rentals:
i. 30 days or more before your scheduled arrival date: We will refund 100% of your depositb. Whole House Rentals:
ii. 14 to 30 or days before your scheduled arrival date: We will refund 90% of your deposit.
iii. 13 or fewer days before your scheduled arrival date: We are very sorry, but we cannot refund any portion or your deposit. However, if we do obtain another guest for the room(s), we will issue a pro rata refund.
iv. Early departures and no-shows: You are responsible for the cost of the entire reservation.
CANCELLATION BY INN:i. The party responsible for booking will be responsible for the entire reservation. Pro rata refunds for whole house cancellations will be made only upon our ability to re-book all cancelled rooms.
While we do not foresee any need to cancel, there may be extenuating circumstances beyond our control. In this case, we will refund all monies paid by you, and offer a 10% discount on one future booking. This is the limit of our liability.
Terms and Conditions
The below apply to both whole house and individual room rentals unless otherwise noted. Violations will be cause for immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental fees.
1. CHILD POLICY: Children over the age of 12 are permitted when accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted.
2. PETS: Pets are not allowed on premises at any time. This includes certified service animals, unless previous approval has been given.
3. SMOKING: We are a smoke/vape free facility. Smoking/vaping indoors or on the wooden decking is prohibited.
4. ARRIVAL TIME: Check-in is between 3pm and 6pm. Please advise us in advance if you plan on arriving outside of these hours. We will do our best to accommodate you.
5. DEPARTURE TIME: Check-out is 11am. Late check-out may be available on request.
6. RESERVATIONS, ROOM RATES AND DEPOSIT: Room rates are posted on our website and are based on a maximum of 2 adults/children over 12 years old per room. Sales tax and occupancy tax are additional. Reservations are held with a credit card deposit of 50% of the total room charge for your visit. Within 7 days of your visit, your credit card will be charged for the remainder of your total room charges. Any unpaid balances are due in full at check-out.
7. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We realize that cancellations are often beyond your personal control. For this reason, we recommend purchasing travel insurance for peace of mind.
8. LOST OR LEFT BEHIND ITEMS: Please check for all personal items before departure. Every attempt will be made to locate lost or left behind items. However, we cannot be responsible for items lost or left at the property.
9. HOUSECLEANING: We will not enter your room during your stay, except in the case of necessary maintenance. Daily room cleaning services and fresh linens are available on request.
10. BREAKFAST: Breakfast is included in all rental rates and is served at 8:30 a.m. Please advise us of any special dietary restrictions or requests when making your reservation.
11. USE OF KITCHEN: Please leave the kitchen in the same condition it was found on arrival. All dishes should be washed and put away, trash emptied and counters cleaned. If needed, we will clean it at the rate of $20.00 per hour, billed in 30-minute increments.
12. VINEYARD WORK: The Inn is located in the heart of our vineyard, which is a working farm. Early morning noises from farm equipment and workers will be kept to a minimum but are possible.
13. SWIMMING POOL: The pool is open from May through October (approximate dates, subject to change). There is no lifeguard on duty, so please use an abundance of caution. Swimming is at your own risk.
14. GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: Please be considerate of our neighbors and other guests. Noise should be kept to a minimum and all federal, state and local laws and ordinances should be abided by.