Welcome to Casa rural Arroyo de la Greda! Our renovated cortijo is located on the edge of the Andalusian mountain village of Güéjar Sierra, in the middle of the Sierra Nevada.
From the B & B you can walk to the lively village square with its cozy bars and restaurants in 5 minutes. Granada and the magical Alhambra are just 10 kilometers away.
We look forward to receiving you here.
Our purpose is to offer a peaceful place, with 3 nice, bright, clean and ample rooms, comfy beds and a good shower in private bathrooms. The large terrace offers a beautiful view to the mountains, village and reservoir and a good place to spend for example a nice evening watching the sunset. The house is located at the end of the village, next to a little mountain stream known as "Arroyo de la Greda", to which it owes its name.
The house has a beautiful 360 degrees panoramic view of Sierra Nevada and the village. The guests also have a fully equipped kitchen at their disposal.
You can order breakfast with the reservation, €7 per person.
From June till September there is a jacuzzi on the terrace.
Property Name: Casa Rural Arroyo de la Greda
Address 1: Calle Maitena 36
City : Guejar Sierra - Granada
Postal Code : 18160
Contact Name: Julie Van Bosbeek
- Laundry service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
• If canceled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, the value of the first night will be charged.
• If canceled or modified within 7 days, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
• If canceled or modified within 2 days or case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
PAYMENTS: we will charge your credit card with the value of the costs of cancellation on the moment of reservation. If you do not have a card, please contact us directly by mail: email@example.com or call 0034670028339
• We can accommodate children of all ages
• A child under 5 years is charged € 3 per night when using existing bedding, babies upto 2 year do not pay.
• A child under 5 years old can stay for € 5 per child per night in a supplied baby cot.
• A child as from 5 years is considered as an adult and needs to occupy an existing bed.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices include 10% VAT
- Payment or rest payment will be done at check-in
- oficial personal ID is obliged for Guardia Civil check-in up from 16 years.
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Part of the house is on the first floor and only accessible by stairs.
- Parking is in the proximity of the house in the public street.
- The house does not accept parties, use of softdrugs is not allowed.
- Invitees of the guests are only allowed after consent of the owner.
- No smoking allowed in the building, only at the terrace, if no other guests are present.
- WiFi Fair & Appropriate Usage Policy. Where WiFi Internet access is provided, guests accept to use this access to the Internet fairly and appropriately. We may monitor network performance and user usage in order to maintain a fair and high level of service to all our guests.The Internet access provided is intended for general use such as access to the world wide web, email, messaging, social media, light video / music / media streaming. It is not intended or ideally suited for heavy media streaming, online gaming, extensive downloads / uploads. Access to illegal activity or use of our network for illegal activity is not prohibited and will be reported to local authorities.
- Damages & Lost Property. We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimise damage and associated costs. Lost keys / fobs / access cards will incur a replacement charge per key / fob / card lost.Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of 1 month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owners we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belonging before checking-out. We may offer to post lost items via recorded delivery at the cost of the property owner, otherwise collection can be arranged.
- We do not accept pets throughout the accommodation, except for service dogs.
- In case of force majeure, we respond to the law and recommendations of the government.