- Each room has individual ventilation system
- Common areas are fully ventilated throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer available
- If you feel uneasy using common areas, book one of our cabins
- If you feel sick, don't travel
- All cleaning products are as environmentally friendly as possible
- Paper, cardboard, plastic, glass and metal recycling
- Free organic coffee and tea
- Free food -shelves
- Relatively easy to access without a car by public transport (free parking + heating pole)
- Beware of sarcastic receptionists.
- No TV in the hostel rooms nor lounge, talk to each other.
- Rooms are as sound-proofed as they can be in an old Lappish house.
- LGBTQIA friendly
- Pet friendly
- Bus stop from Kolari Train Station 200m
- Bus stop from Kittilä Airport 100m
- Skibus stop to Ylläs Ski & Sport Resort Ylläs 100m
- Cross-country ski tracks 200m
- Ski Resort Ylläs 3,5kms
- Public House Selvä Pyy 650m
- Cafe & Bar Routa 750m
- Grocery store Jounin Kauppa 750m
- Restaurant Rouhe 1,4km
Property Name: 7 Fells Hostel
Address 1: Aihkitie 1
City : Äkäslompolo - Lappi
Postal Code : 95970
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Ski / bike storage / Suksi- ja pyörävarasto
- Minishop / Kioski
- Public sauna / yleinen sauna
- Luggage storage / matkatavarasäilytys
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If canceled within 5 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
1. BOOKING AND CONFIRMATION In order to make a booking with us, fill out your details, estimated arrival time and your credit card details to secure your reservation. Your confirmation letter will be sent automatically after you have made a reservation. Save nature, you don't need to print it. Payment on arrival by debit/credit card or cash.
2. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE The hostel room is at your disposal from 4pm on the day of arrival. On your departure day the room must be vacated by 11am. You can leave your luggage to the hostel for a day free of charge and use common areas after checking out until 6pm. For safety reasons, only checked-in guests are allowed on private premises and the maximum capacity per room may not be surpassed. Please let us know your estimated arrival time at least couple of days beforehand. Our reception is open until 10pm, please inform us if you are arriving later than that. In order to stay in 7 Fells Hostel, every guest must have a valid ID with them.
3. PAYMENT We accept the most common credit/debit cards and total amount of your reservation must be paid on arrival.
4. CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW Room cancellation can be made without a fee 5 days before arrival. If the cancellation is made later than that, the hostel is entitled to charge equal to the first night's stay to your credit card. In case of a no show, the first's night's stay is charged.
5. PETS Pets are welcome to stay at our cabins and private rooms. We accept max 2 average size dogs per room. If you are travelling with more or massive dogs, please book a cabin as our rooms are the size of your bathroom. Pet cleaning fee is 10€ for the whole stay. Please do not leave your pet unattended in our public areas nor outside.
6. RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR VALUABLES The hostel is not responsible for damage or disappearance of valuables whilst your stay. Keep a good care of your belongings.
7. GUEST’S RESPONSIBILITY ON DAMAGE As a guest you are responsible for damage caused on purpose or by accident by you, your guest or your pet in the hostel room or in hostel premises. This applies also to the hostel furniture and other equipment, other guests in the hostel or their property. 7 Fells Hostel has their right to charge the costs of caused damages at the hostel from the customer. Our home is your home, treat it with respect.
9. MINORS Only a person over the age of 16 is allowed to stay in dormitories with/without guardian. Families with children over age of 10 years old must book a private room. There are no space for extra beds in the rooms.
7 Fells Hostel has their right to change room rates according to the season.