Siolim House is a 350 year old Heritage Hotel in Goa, built in 1675. It was restored 25 years ago, in 1996. It is a Palacio that dates from the earliest times of the Portuguese occupation of Goa, beautifully restored as a home which, now doubles as a private nine room heritage boutique hotel in Goa.Surprisingly hidden from view behind a tall row of Ashoka trees, the house understates its stature as one of Goa's most unique and oldest manor houses. There are very few examples of the aristocratic late 16th century 'casa do sobrado' style of Goa-Portuguese architecture remaining in North Goa. The manor once housed the governor to Macau, and a family of administrators that included a governor to Mozambique. We are classified a 'Heritage' Boutique Hotel in Goa by the Dept of Tourism, and situated in the quiet coastal village of Siolim, Goa. We are perfectly placed for the lovely beaches just to the north of Morjim, Ashwem, Arambol and Mandrem beaches and the action of the Candolim – Calangute – Baga – Anjuna beaches to the South.As a unique Heritage boutique hotel in Goa, we operate with a sensitive philosophy to our village, its culture and our surroundings. One reviewer described us as 'lacking artificiality'. Others describe us as 'understated' and 'elegant'. We have received many great reviews about our boutique hotel, but we are not searching for that – what really counts for us is to make our guests truly enjoy their time in our boutique hotel in Goa.
Property Name: Siolim House
Street Address: Siolim House, opposite Wadi Chapel
City : Siolim - Goa
Postal Code : 403517
Contact Name: varun sood
- Baggage storage
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- 24-hour check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bottled water
- Breakfast Buffet
- Daily Housekeeping
- Guest parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Prepared lunches
- Smoke-free property
- Sun deck
- Taxi service
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
These policies only apply to bookings made on our site not via any portal. Barring the New Year period, you may cancel up to 14 days in advance for no charge.
Being a small property cancellations affect us disproportionately.
If cancelled less than 14 days and more than 7 days before arrival then 50% of the cost of your accommodations shall be charged. If cancelled with less than 7 days notice, or do not show up (“no show”) then the entire amount shall be due, unless the room can be resold. If you check in and then decide to leave before the end or your stay, or indeed if you do not decide to check-in no refund would be due.
For corporate bookings, block bookings or any kind of booking in advance for multiple room nights, we would require at least 60 days notice for cancellation.
Terms and Conditions
- Number of Guests: Even though you have booked one or several rooms, only those number of guests (including children of any age), that have been booked or have been accepted in advance will be able to be accommodated in the room. Please make sure of this before arriving in the hotel, as any wrong information may mean that we will not be able to check you in, and there will not be any refund possible.
- Extra Beds in Rooms: Only members of the same family unit (children under 16) can be accommodated in extra beds in a room where it is allowed. From ages 3 an extra bed will be required and an extra cost will be levied (age 3-5: Rs 500 and ages 5 and above, Rs. 1500). Please check with us to confirm we have these extra beds as they are limited. The Malabar Family suite accommodates 2 adults and two children of the same family below 18 years age, and features 2 double beds.
- Children Policy: If you have young children staying with you, please ensure your booking is accepted, because at one time we only can accommodate a certain number of children on the property. Children below are 3 who share a bed with the parents, will be accommodated for free.
- Non-Resident Guests: Our restaurant services and pool are also only for in house guests.
- Food delivery services are not encouraged to avoid contamination under our COVID policy, and for privacy and security.
- No Leftovers: For sanitary reasons, we will not be able to place in our refrigerator, reheat or serve leftovers from any meals including from takeaway packages from a restaurant you have visited.
- Check in/Check out time 2pm and check out time 11 am
- Security: Please ensure security of your belongings, by placing them in the in-room safe or by giving them to us for safekeeping while you stay with us. Any loss would not be our responsibility.
- No meals can be consumed in the Room
- Mealtimes: Please note our mealtimes are strictly as follows: Breakfast : 8-10 AM, Lunch 12 - 2.30 PM, and Dinner 7-10 PM
- No Smoking: The entire property except the garden area is strictly no smoking. Smoking in the rooms will invite a cleaning and refreshment charge of Rs 10,000/-, as we would have to leave the room vacant and may have to provide compensation to incoming guests.
- Unregistered Overnight Guests: Unregistered guests are not allowed in Guest Rooms, or to stay overnight without prior agreement
- No Events: Music, private parties are not allowed in the house. Drinking is not allowed in the pool or on the pool-side.
- Group Booking or Corporate Booking: Block booking of multiple rooms or the booking of multiple rooms by one group via an online channel, and any form of block booking of rooms like long stays or multiple bookings would require prior agreement before being confirmed. The cancellation terms for such bookings would require cancellation 2 months before arrival for any refund.
- Pool Timings: Swimming pool is closed by 7.30 pm and noise late in the evening outdoors can cause disturbance. Swimming is at your own risk as there is no lifeguard around. Please supervise your children.
- GST Taxes are included in the prices at 12% for tariffs under Rs. 7500 and 18% for tariffs above Rs 7500