(NOTE! BREAKFAST IS MANDATORY AND WILL BE ADDED TO THE ROOM RATE)
Experience authentic Lapland under the Auroras. Our Aurora Cabins offer a fantastic view from the comfort of your bed towards the Northern sky where the Northern Lights most often appear dancing on the sky.
Aurora Village is a small authentic local accommodation site where you may experience the pure white snow, clean arctic air and meet a pack of reindeer living in the village with us.
Grab a pair of snowshoes and take a calm walk at your own pace in the snowy forests around us and enjoy the silence of nature!
Aurora Village is located in the forests of Inari county in the arctic areas of wild Finnish Lapland. At the Aurora Village you are in the middle of authentic Lappish nature free of the light pollution of the cities and highways to ensure the best possible view for the Northern Lights.
Our friendly staff is always at your service. Spend your night in our comfortable and warm Aurora Cabin, or take a walk through the snowy paths in the surrounding forests where you may see many reindeer and possibly other arctic animals like elk, red fox, white rabbit and white willow grouse. Our surroundings are very safe and secure and you are free to wander freely in the forests around us. Also guided tours and services are available from nordic walking and snowshoeing to husky rides, snowmobile safaris and winter fishing. Anything you might imagine!
Address 1: Aurorakuja 38
City: Ivalo - Lappi
Postal Code: 99800
Contact Name: Juha Tuunanen
Phone: +358 400 418 881
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Fireplace at front desk
- Espresso machine
- Free parking
- Free Wi-fi
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
50% deposit must be settled to confirm the reservation.
Final payment should be settled 60 days before the arrival date.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- 60 days before arrival, 100% isnon-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
Breakfast is mandatory and will be added to the room price at EUR 12 / guest / night.
By booking a room and/or activity with Aurora Village, guests agree to its terms and conditions which include but are not limited to:
(1)Use of Parking areas is available for free for guests only. (2)Guests shall not hold Aurora Village responsible in any capacity for any malfunction or damages to the guests' vehicles -rental or otherwise- as a result of weather, accidents within its facilities, nor for the loss of any objects left unattended within its facilities, unless specifically deposited upon request at the reception. (3)Adults traveling with minors are responsible for their safety and must accompany them at all times; Aurora Village does not provide daycare or babysitting services.(4)It is recommended that travelers obtain an insurance to cover medical and personal expenses.
(5)Please be aware that all closed spaces, including but not limited to all cabins and rooms are smoke-free, and any breach of this policy will result in supplementary cleaning fees.
(6)Aurora Village reserves the right to modify, reschedule booked activities at its sole discretion according to the weather and other external events which cannot be prevented, as well as to cancel and/or terminate any activity in case of failure to follow safety instructions by one or more participants. In this case, the activity will not be refunded.(7)Aurora Village does not guarantee the presence of wildlife or natural occurring phenomena of any kind.
- All collected personal data is used to serve the customer and to manage the customer relation, for example to enable us to contact the customer as part of providing the service. The Finnish law (Laki majoitus- ja ravitsemistoiminnasta 2006/308 6§) requires storing traveller information.
- The following information is saved into our customer database:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Post address
- Date of birth
- Services used
- Payment details (secured)
- All data is stored for 5 years
- All information entered online is protected by technologies like standard SSL
- Your contact details will be used only to provide the best possible service. No information will be given to any 3rd parties.
- Registry name is: "Aurora Village Online Customer Database"
- Registry keeper is Aurora Village Oy, Ivalontie 34, 99800 Ivalo. Contact person is Juha Tuunanen, +358 40 580 4218, firstname.lastname@example.org