Experience authentic Lapland under the Auroras. Our Aurora Cabins offer a fantastic view from the comfort of your bed towards the Northern sky where the Northern Lights most often appear dancing on the sky. Aurora Village is a small authentic local accommodation site where you may experience the pure white snow, clean arctic air and meet a pack of reindeer living in the village with us. Grab a pair of snowshoes and take a calm walk at your own pace in the snowy forests around us and enjoy the silence of nature!
Aurora Village is located in the forests of Inari county in the arctic areas of wild Finnish Lapland. At the Aurora Village you are in the middle of authentic Lappish nature free of the light pollution of the cities and highways to ensure the best possible view for the Northern Lights. Our friendly staff is always at your service. Spend your night in our comfortable and warm Aurora Kota cabin, or take a walk through the snowy paths in the surrounding forests where you may see many reindeer and possibly other arctic animals like elk, red fox, white rabbit and white willow grouse. Our surroundings are very safe and secure and you are free to wander freely in the forests around us. Also guided tours and services are available from nordic walking and snowshoeing to husky rides, snowmobile safaris and winter fishing. Anything you might imagine!
Address 1: Aurorakuja 38
City: Ivalo - Lappi
Postal Code: 99800
Contact Name: Juha Tuunanen
Phone: +358 400 418 881
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Fireplace at front desk
- Espresso machine
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- 60 days before arrival, 100% is non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
50% deposit must be settled to confirm the reservation.
Final payment should be settled 60 days before the arrival date.
Aurora Village reserves the right to release any tentative bookings, change the prices or terms and conditions without prior notice
There’s no ”free-policy”. Special accommodation
price for driver or tour leader at € 60 per person per night with breakfast.
Accommodation in a separate tour leader room with double occupancy. If staying
in an Aurora Cabin, the net rate will be applied
Free parking available at the location.
Transfers from Ivalo Airport to Aurora Village via Hotel Ivalo regularly according to Ivalo Airport flight schedule.
Transfers from Hotel Ivalo to Aurora Village regularly according to Ivalo Airport flight schedule and airport transfer.
Transfers from Aurora Village to Hotel Ivalo:
Aurora Village is located 12km from the Ivalo Airport and 3km from central Ivalo.
Distance from Aurora Village to Hotel Ivalo is 4km by car and 1,5km by foot.
AIRPORT TRANSFER PRICING:
By bus or van:
- 2-8 persons € 80 / one way
- 9-16 persons € 160 / one way
- 2-6 persons € 225 / one way
- 7-12 persons € 450 / one way
- 165 EUR / pax / one way
- Luggage will be delivered to the Aurora Cabin at the Aurora Village.
- Check-out time is at 10h00
- Check-in time is at 14h00
- Registry name is: "Aurora Village Online Customer Database"
- Registry keeper is Aurora Village Oy, Ivalontie 34, 99800 Ivalo. Contact person is Juha Tuunanen, +358 40 580 4218, firstname.lastname@example.org
- All collected personal data is used to serve the customer and to manage the customer relation, for example to enable us to contact the customer as part of providing the service. The Finnish law (Laki majoitus- ja ravitsemistoiminnasta 2006/308 6§) requires storing traveller information.
- The following information is saved into our customer database:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Post address
- Date of birth
- Services used
- Payment details (secured)
- All data is stored for 5 years
- All information entered online is protected by technologies like standard SSL
- Your contact details will be used only to provide the best possible service. No information will be given to any 3rd parties.