Discover the beauty of Texas at Twin Canyons Ranch Resort, a premier destination for relaxation, adventure and memorable experiences. Nestled between the charming towns of Granbury and Glen Rose, just 90 minutes from DFW International Airport, our 634-acre ranch resort offers a unique getaway experience that combines the tranquility of the countryside with modern amenities and recreational activities in the heart of beautiful North Texas Hill Country. With nature and history surrounding the ranch, experience a one-of-a-kind stay with upscale western accommodations, guided activities with local Texas cowboys and experience a real working Texas Longhorn and Hereford cattle operation. We are located near Lake Granbury, Fossil Rim, Dinosaur Valley State Park and have 1.5 miles of Brazos River frontage for you to experience Texas in its natural state. Plan your escape to Twin Canyons Ranch Resort and experience the perfect blend of relaxation, adventure and Texan hospitality for the weekend, entire week or hosting an event. Twin Canyons Ranch Resort is an idyllic place whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, family vacation, trip with a group of friends, team-building, conference or wedding venue. Contact us if you have other dreams and we will work with you to help make those dreams come true.
Property Name: Twin Canyons Ranch Resort
Street Address: 7631 Hayworth Hwy
City : Granbury - Texas
Postal Code : 76048
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Board games / puzzles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Hot Tub
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Pool / Beach towels
- Private check-in / check-out
- Self-service laundry
- Heavy Equipment Experience
- Working Cattle Experience
- Pool lounge chairs
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $50.00
Late check-out (after 10:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
No full or partial refunds will be granted for no-shows or if you cancel less than 30 days before the first night of your reservations, arrive after the first night of your reservation, or depart before the last night of your reservation.
Exceptions will not be made once your reservation is confirmed.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome and thank you for booking your residential rental through Twin Canyons Ranch Resort.
By booking your residential rental through Twin Canyons Ranch Resort you are acknowledging that you have read and understand, and agree to be bound by all terms, conditions, and policies in this Agreement including any Residential Rental Specific Terms:
1. Booking Transaction. This Agreement is between Twin Canyons Ranch Resort (“Host”) and the person completing this booking transaction for the Residential Rental (“you” or “Guest”). Twin Canyons Ranch Resort provides the Residential Rental subject to the terms of this Agreement. You agree that you will be an occupant of the Residential Rental for the entire span of the reservation and that you will be responsible for the actions and behavior of each individual present at the Residential Rental during your stay. This includes ensuring everyone in your party or otherwise present at the Residential Rental (each an “occupant”) is aware of and in compliance with the terms identified in this Agreement. If you are bringing a minor as an occupant, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the supervision of that minor throughout the span of your stay and agree to the terms of this Agreement on each minor’s behalf.
2. Payment Terms & Cancellation. The total amount due, including the base rates, taxes, fees and refundable deposit ($250 reserved at 14 days prior to arrival), is displayed on the checkout webpage for the Residential Rental. A portion of your total payment may be due upon checkout. Any remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival. Please review these amounts carefully. Amounts paid toward your Residential Rental are fully refundable (less the amount of Twin Canyons Ranch Resort’s booking fee) for cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the first night of your reservation. No full or partial refunds will be granted for no-shows or if you cancel less than 30 days before the first night of your reservations, arrive after the first night of your reservation, or depart before the last night of your reservation. Exceptions will not be made once your reservation is confirmed.
3. House Rules & Policies. The Residential Rental has specific rules and policies regarding pets, smoking/vaping, quiet hours, parking, pool and/or hot tub usage, and other property regulations. These rules and policies are detailed in the description section of the Residential Rental listing, in Exhibit A attached hereto, or as otherwise delivered to you, and are incorporated into this Agreement. Please review these terms carefully, as violation(s) may result in additional fees or the immediate removal of you and other members of your party from the Residential Rental without refund. Furthermore, violation of any law or ordinance by any individual at the Residential Rental during your reservation will result in the immediate removal of you and other members of your party from the Residential Rental without refund.
4. Arrival Details & Check-In/Check-Out. Once your booking has been paid in full, you will receive contact information for the primary contact for your stay (your “Guest Contact”). Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. Please confirm your expected arrival time with your Guest Contact. Check-out is at 10:00 a.m. Late checkout (until noon) is available for an additional $50. If you or any member of your group fails to vacate the Residential Rental at the designated check-out time (10:00 a.m.), you grant Twin Canyons Ranch Resort the right to charge the credit card number on file for an additional $50. If you or any member of your group fails to vacate the Residential Rental by noon, you grant Twin Canyons Ranch Resort the right to charge the credit card number on file for an additional night. Furthermore, Twin Canyons Ranch Resort or the Guest Contact may initiate any and all proceedings necessary to remove you, your occupants, or your belongings from the Residential Rental.
5. Damage. You are fully responsible and grant Twin Canyons Ranch Resort to charge your credit card number on file for the full amount of:
a. any damage or loss that occurs at the Residential Rental during your stay in excess of the $250 damage deposit;If any unauthorized download of copyrighted material, including but not limited to movies, music, software or other material, via the Residential Rental’s Internet service occurs during the period of your stay, you agree that we may share your contact information with the internet service provider or any other party we believe, for any reason, has enforcement rights.
b. additional cleaning fee of up to $500 (or the actual the actual cost of cleaning services, if greater) for violations of any of the guest policies listed in the Agreement or for excessive cleaning required by the acts or omissions of you or any member of your group during your stay; and
c. any fines issued by police, other government officials or agencies, and/or utility providers for violations of any law, ordinance, or rule during your stay, and any damages (which may exceed the amount of fines) that results from the violation.
Any damage to the Residential Rental must be reported to Twin Canyons Ranch Resort and the Guest Contact before check-out. To ensure that the proper party is held responsible, please notify your Guest Contact of any damage found at check-in.
6. Fees & Additional Services. All mandatory and optional booking-related fees will be disclosed in the Residential Rental listing. If you fail to select any option(s) that incur additional fees applicable to your stay (e.g. pet fees, etc.) within the follow-up communication and it is later discovered that you should have paid for such option(s), you grant Twin Canyons Ranch Resort the right to charge the credit card number used to book the Residential Rental for the associated additional fees.
7. Minimum Age & Maximum Occupancy.
a) The minimum age to book a reservation is 25. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
b) The maximum number of people that may occupy the Residential Rental is indicated in the listing description. For clarification, this number applies to all overnight guests, day visitors and children. Unless otherwise approved by Twin Canyons Ranch Resort in writing, occupancy over the indicated capacity may result in the immediate removal of you and other members of your party from the Residential Rental and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
c) Parties and large gatherings are not permitted at the Residential Rental under any circumstances. Conduct of unauthorized parties or gatherings may result in your removal from the property without refund and Twin Canyons Ranch Resort may contact local law enforcement when appropriate.
d) You agree to respect the Residential Rental, neighbors, the surrounding community and to follow all applicable laws, regulations, ordinances and rules, including noise ordinances. You agree to conduct yourself in a manner that does not disrupt neighbors or community members.
8. Condition of the Property & Host Access. Twin Canyons Ranch Resort cares very much about their Residential Rental and strives to keep it in excellent condition. If you notice any problems, hazardous conditions, housekeeping issues, or maintenance issues, please notify your Guest Contact immediately. You agree to give Twin Canyons Ranch Resort or your Guest Contact a reasonable amount of time to respond to your report and to cooperate with their efforts to address the concern or provide a remedy. We will take reasonable and appropriate steps to remedy any reported problem as soon as it is practicable. You agree to allow your Host, Guest Contact, and/or their agents reasonable access to the Residential Rental during your stay at your invitation to remedy any problem you report, at reasonable times and with reasonable notice to inspect, maintain, or repair the Residential Rental, and to address any situation that we reasonably deem an emergency that threatens persons or property. In the event of an emergency, the Residential Rental may be accessed without prior notice or permission.
9. Cleanliness. You are expected to treat the Residential Rental with respect, as you would your own residence, keeping in mind that this is a residential rental home, not a hotel room. You are expected to leave the Residential Rental in a clean, neat, and orderly condition and respect the Host’s requests regarding check-out procedures.
10. Cancellations/Unforeseen Circumstances.
a) Unforeseen Circumstances/Force Majeure. All funds paid to Twin Canyons Ranch Resort are non-refundable unless stated otherwise (Section 2). No refunds will be given and Twin Canyons Ranch Resort shall not be liable to you for failure to make the property available for occupancy in the event your stay at the Residential Rental becomes impossible for a reason outside Twin Canyons Ranch Resort’s control, including but not limited to natural disasters, mechanical failures, fire, epidemic, pandemic, federal, state, or local quarantine, civil commotion, changes in laws or regulations, evacuation orders, or other acts of government agencies. However, in such circumstances, Twin Canyons Ranch Resort may choose, in its sole discretion and as your sole remedy, to issue a travel credit of the amounts paid to Twin Canyons Ranch Resort as an act of goodwill. Any travel credits issued by Twin Canyons Ranch Resort will be subject to the terms set forth at issuance, including terms regarding expiration date and non-transferability. For purposes of clarification, inclement, unfavorable, or even severe weather is not considered a force majeure event under this provision and no refund or credit is due (or will be made) to you.
b) Cancellations by Twin Canyons Ranch Resort & Substitution of Property. In the event that Twin Canyons Ranch Resort cancels your booking for reasons other than those described in the Force Majeure section above, you will be notified as quickly as possible. In such cases, Twin Canyons Ranch Resort, in its sole discretion, may provide the option to substitute a comparable property selected by Twin Canyons Ranch Resort or refund 100% of any amounts paid to Twin Canyons Ranch Resort. If you accept the substitute property, all rules, policies, terms and conditions specified in the description section for the substituted property shall apply, even if they differ from your original reservation. Twin Canyons Ranch Resort highly recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance to protect against certain types of cancellations, among other risks. Other than providing a refund in its sole discretion, Twin Canyons Ranch Resort is not responsible or liable for cancellations or any costs associated with cancellations.
11. Indemnity & Hold Harmless. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Twin Canyons Ranch Resort, for and from all claims for property damage, personal injury, illness or disease, or monetary loss resulting from your actions or omissions, and the actions or omissions of other occupants, during or related to your use and/or occupancy of the Residential Rental.
12. Acknowledgement. You acknowledge the Residential Rental and Property may have features, amenities, and conditions that are unfamiliar to you and other occupants you invite to the Property. You and other occupants are solely responsible for closely supervising and protecting the health and safety of any and all occupants that are minors throughout the duration of your stay. You further acknowledge that your use of the Property and its amenities, including but not limited to any water-related activities, features on the property, activities participated in during your stay on or off the property may carry inherent risk, including risk of bodily injury, illness or disease, disability, or death. For example, the Property includes natural habitats for wildlife, insects, flora, livestock, and pests that may expose you to injury or disease; or docks, stairways, porches/patios, ledges, cliffs, hot tub, pool, any other body of water (including but not limited to a lake, pond or river at or adjacent to the Residential Rental), other unmarked natural or manmade features, amenities, and conditions that carry inherent risk. You further accept and assume all risks involved in or related to any recreational equipment of any kind, including but not limited to pool equipment, bicycles, docks, boats, paddleboards or other floating devices, game or sports equipment, as applicable. You are responsible for determining your fitness for participating in any features or activities during your stay and your ability to fully understand and comply with any directions, warnings, laws, or regulations presented. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, OF THE ABOVE DESCRIBED ACTIVITIES, AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SUCH ACTIVITIES.
13. Attorney’s Fees & Costs. If Twin Canyons Ranch Resort employs the services of an attorney or attorneys to enforce any terms or conditions of this Agreement, you shall be liable to Twin Canyons Ranch Resort, as applicable, for reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred.
14. Falsified Bookings. If your booking was made under false pretense, including but not limited to a falsified name, age or size of party, you will be subject to immediate cancellation of your reservation, removal from the property, and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
15. Limited Short-Term Rental. This Agreement is only for the licensed use of the Residential Rental for the stated reservation dates. You agree that your use of the Residential Rental is on a short-term, transient basis only; that the Agreement is not a lease or other long-term residential tenancy agreement; and that your permanent residence is and will remain elsewhere than at the Residential Rental.
16. Arbitration & Arbitration Award. If you have a dispute that arises from or relates to this Agreement or the Residential Rental, and if the dispute cannot be settled through direct discussions, you agree to submit all unresolved disputes, controversies or claims to binding arbitration in Texas administrated by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, to be conducted in Dallas, Texas or virtually, if consented to by all parties. Any award of the arbitrator against Twin Canyons Ranch Resort cannot exceed the total amount paid for the guest’s booking at issue. You expressly waive all claims in excess of, and agree that your recovery shall not exceed, this amount. Any such award shall be in satisfaction of all claims by you against Twin Canyons Ranch Resort or the Host. Judgment on any award rendered in such arbitration can be entered in and enforced by any court having jurisdiction.
17. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL YOUR HOST, TWIN CANYONS RANCH RESORT, OR THEIR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND/OR OWNERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR STAY AT THE RESIDENTIAL RENTAL. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF TWIN CANYONS RANCH RESORT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF THE LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
18. Class Action & Jury Trial Waiver. The parties agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than arbitration, the parties waive any right to a jury trial.
19. Governing Law. This Agreement and all transactions contemplated by this Agreement will be governed by, and constructed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas (not including its conflicts of laws provisions). Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be resolved in the courts of the State of Texas.
20. Jurisdiction & Venue. As the only exceptions to the parties’ agreement to submit all disputes in binding arbitration as provided herein, Twin Canyons Ranch Resort and Guest both retain the right to pursue: 1) in small claims court in Hood County, Texas (or if the dispute does not involve a reservation for a specific property, the small claims court for Tarrant County, Texas), any claim that is within that court’s jurisdiction and venue of such court or virtually, if consented to by all parties; and 2) a suit in any court with jurisdiction to enjoin (whether by temporary, preliminary, or permanent injunctive relief) infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
21. General Terms. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall continue to be valid and enforceable as though the invalid or unenforceable parts has not been included in this Agreement. Any notice or communication under this Agreement must be in writing and sent via electronic e-mail transmission. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of and be binding up Twin Canyons Ranch Resort, its successors and assigns, and upon Guest and its permitted successors and assigns. This Agreement becomes binding upon receipt of your initial payment. Sending payment constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these terms, conditions, limitations, and restrictions.
EXHIBIT A – ADDITIONAL HOUSE RULESTwin Canyons Ranch Resort - Pet Policy
See the House Book for more details pertaining to that Residential Rental.