"Booking" means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
"Property" means Silk Pavilions 274 Mount Burrell Rd, Mount Burrell NSW 2484 and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
"Management" means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight on the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest invites to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Booking constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK-IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2 pm on the arrival date, and check-out time is not later than 10 am on the departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
• You must notify Management of the expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least five days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out procedure will be as follows unless special
arrangements have been made before arrival.
You will be met by one of your hosts and taken to your room. If no one is there, please ring the bell and wait for someone to arrive.
If booking a non-refundable booking, payment is taken immediately by the relevant booking agent, but all other bookings must be paid on arrival.
• We accept payment by the following methods:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal or Cash.
• Personal cheques are not accepted
• Our bank details will be advised if you are paying by direct deposit. This would need to be done five days before arrival.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
Cancellation will be accepted until three days before the date of arrival at no cost to you, but if cancelled within the three days, a fee will be charged.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. fire, storm, damage, etc.), then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy, failing which any money paid will be refunded in full.
7. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and functions are not permitted on our property.
8. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels, which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure. Extra linen may be requested from the Management
• Pets are NOT allowed. We do not allow pets due to the wildlife.
10. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Silk Pavilions concerning occupancy, Silk Pavilions, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Silk Pavilions and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of any part of Silk Pavilions and its property during your stay. You must notify us of any damage immediately. Management may recover from you, repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay on the property overnight. If any other guests stay, extra charges may apply, or the agreement may be terminated without a refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund, and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Smoking is not permitted in the room
11. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity, so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management is not responsible for any injuries, illnesses or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our Property.