– Fall asleep to the sound of the ocean, enjoy the gentle breezes of the Pacific TradeWinds. Wake up to the Lagoon Sunrise every morning!
– Our Entire 3rd Floor Deck (Lanai) Overlooks the Blue Lagoon, Pacific Ocean, & Kauai’s Mountains. This View Deck (Lanai) has the Most Beautiful Views on the Coconut Coast of Kauai!
– Whale watching from all floors (seasonally).
– Hostel Reception open 7AM – 11PM. Later hours by arrangement.
– No Curfew, but please respect quiet hours after 10PM.
– Bus stops (in both directions) located DIRECTLY outside of our hostel.
– Open Air Kitchen fully stocked with equipment.
– Multiple oceanfront view decks to relax on.
– BBQ and Picnic area on ground level with Picnic Tables.
– Entertainment Areas (Great places to hang out and meet fellow travelers).
– Warm and welcoming staff from around the world!
– We are in one of the best stargazing spots in the world! Sunrise and Moonrise over the Lagoon in front of the hostel is a magical moment!
– Lush green tropical plants, palms, fruit trees, and flowers in the trees.FREE STUFF:
-FREE Parking (We have our own parking lot located at the back/oceanside of the Beach House, go into an under Sams Oceanview restaurant to access the parking lot behind our buiding)
-FREE Secured Luggage Storage Area (Free to use while you stay, $2 per bag per day if you are not staying with us those nights, until your return stay with us to receive bags again)
-FREE Use of Bedding / Linen
-FREE Use of Propane BBQ Grill
-FREE Kitchen Spices and Seasoning
-FREE Book Exchange
-“FREE TABLE” (Take anything you’d like off of our free table! Often times people leave food or supplies behind on the free table when leaving the island. Sometimes treasures are found!)
-FREE Hot Showers
-FREE Neighborhood olympic size Swimming Pool 3 Doors Down
Things you need to Bring:
-Towel (Don’t forget your towel) If you do we sell towels for $5.
-Lock , If you choose to use the lockers we sell locks for $5.
– Hike and Bike Path Touches our Property and Runs 10 miles Round Trip along the edge of the Ocean.
– Abundant wildlife viewing from the Hostel & Nearby: Hawaiian Monk Seals, Sea Turtles, Spinner Dolphins, Humpback Whales, large amounts of Sea Birds, and more!
– Walk to 20 restaurants; there are over 60 restaurants and food trucks in Kapa’a.
– International Arts & Crafts Fair a few doors across the street.
– 3 Supermarkets in shopping centers within walking distance.
– Post Office & 24 Hr Laundromat within 10 Minutes Walking Distance.
– Two Convenience Stores minutes away.
– Nightly Live Music in our Town.
– FIRST SATURDAY – On the first Saturday of every month the “Art Walk” takes place just a few minutes walk from the hostel. Our town transforms into a bustling mix of art, music, car shows, street performances, and street food. Everyone on the island comes out and has a blast!
– Adjacent Public Park
– Two Large Natural Foods Stores in Our Town within walking distance, and one has hot meals.
Property Name: Kauai Beach House Oceanview Hostel
Address 1: 4-1552 Kuhio Hwy
City : Kapaa - Hawaii
Postal Code : 96746
Phone: 808-652-8164 or 808-482-4403
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 0 days of arrival