Flamboyant consists of 4 family homes. We have converted each one in its own special way. Johari has 3 Rooms, Baobab 5 Rooms, Dessert Rose 3 Rooms, and Flamboyant 12 Rooms. Each one has its very own unique Characteristics. All these homes are beachfront with Beautiful Gardens. Flamboyant has a unique swimming pool that can be accessed by all homes.
Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, you’ve come to the right place. Flamboyant Bed and Breakfast offers maximum convenience at competitive fares. Make sure to book your reservation today - see you soon!
Property Name: Flamboyant Diani
Street Address: Po Box 53
Apt, suite, floor etc. : Diani Beach Road
City : Ukunda - Coast
Postal Code : 80400
- Baggage storage
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 16:00
Late Check-out Fees: 0%
Late check-out (after 10:00 and before 16:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- The terms of booking and booking cancellations. Booking of services must be written or written by electronic booking systems
- We require a deposit equal to one night’s stay that will be charged to your credit card upon booking, the deposit is non-refundable, or we can make it transferable to a later date.
- We will automatically cancel any reservation for which we do not receive either a valid credit card or notification of payment within 5 days.
- During peak periods, the deposit will be equal to 50% of the reserved stay.
- More than 30 days’ notice – full refund less $25.00 administration fee.
- 7 days or less notice – loss of deposit.
Terms and Conditions
- TERMS ANDCONDITIONS
Rates are based on doubleoccupancy
Flamboyant offers rates with breakfastfor your convenience
There is a two-night minimum stayfor all holiday periods
Check-In Time: 12:00hrs - 21:00hrs Check-Out Time: 10:00hrs
Early check-in or late check-outis subject to bed/room availability on the relevant day, to be reconfirmed withthe Front Office staff.
It is mandatory for all guests toproduce a valid identity document upon check-in; for foreign guests a validpassport and for domestic guests, a valid identity card shall be accepted asproof of identity.
Guests checking into the hotelmust be at least 18 years of age.
Upon check-in, all guests mustregister through a guest registration form.
Children under 12 years of agestay free with parents (if no extra bed is required)
Our BAR are special rates andtherefore no other discounts or promotions apply
Our Rooms are strictly No Smoking
There is no Lifeguard on Duty Youswim at your own risk
Guests are required to show aphoto identification and credit card upon check-in.
Please note that allSpecial Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
We accept guarantee by Credit Card/ Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / Cash Deposit / Mpesa / Pesapal /PayPal
- WiFi Fair& Appropriate Usage Policy
The Internetaccess provided is intended for general use such as access to the world wideweb, email, messaging, social media, light video / music / media streaming. Itis not intended or ideally suited for heavy media streaming, online gaming,extensive downloads / uploads. Access to illegal activity or use of our networkfor illegal activity is prohibited and will be reported to local authorities.
- Damages & Lost Property
Any lost property, if discovered andfound, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of 1month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with theirowners we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage gueststo ensure they have all their belonging before checking-out. We may offer topost lost items via recorded delivery at the cost of the property owner,otherwise collection can be arranged
- Pets & Service Dogs
- Your Personal Details &Privacy
- Our Right To Cancellation
- IN CASE OF EMERGENCYOR FIRE:
- FIRE SAFETY POLICY:
- Room In- Rom Party
- Terms & Conditions
- Illness & Epidemics