The Wapiti Creek Lodge offers modern yet rustic accommodations directly on Baldy Mountain Resort's ski area. These clean, convenient and comfortable suites have private hot tub, rock fireplace, large private deck with BBQ, full bathroom, satellite TV, WiFi, full kitchen, one bedroom with queen, one bedroom with bunk, and two double futons by the fireplace. The suite can sleep up to eight people.
Address 1: 228 Wapiti Creek Rd
City: Bridesville - British Columbia
Postal Code: V0H 1B0
Contact Name: Scott & Robyn Nichol
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 03:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Terms and Conditions
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation (you will be charged through PayPal while booking with our online reservation system).
- The 50% remaining balance will be due upon arrival.
- We use PayPal online (Credit or Visa Debit card), or we accept cash.
- We cannot accept personal or business cheques.
- Rates are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Minimum 2-night stay in regular season.
- Minimum 4-night stay in peak season. (December 21-January 2)
- Occasionally we are able to accommodate a last minute 1-night stay. There is an extra charge for a 1-night stay.
- Check-in time is anytime after 3:00pm (1500h).
- Check-out time is 11:00am (1100h).
- If you require an early arrival please pre-arrange with us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We are proud to offer you a smoke free environment! Smoking is only permitted outside the lodge, otherwise a cleaning fee of $300 will be charged. Contained ashtrays are provided on each suite’s private deck.
- A pet cleaning fee of $15/pet/night will be charged.
- If dishes are not done, a charge of $15 will apply.
- If the suite is left untidy, charges will apply.
- If the oven is left dirty, a charge of $30 will apply.
- To respect other guests that may be staying at the Wapiti Creek Lodge, quiet hours apply. After 11pm we ask that you keep noise to a minimum. Also, before 7am, please do your best to quietly move around your suite.
- Candles are not allowed, due to insurance policy.
- Free parking is available in the front of the lodge and in the street along the front of the lodge.