- Accommodates up to 15 adults and 2 infants. Versatile group or European style individual room accommodation.
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 living spaces
- Activities Studio - a large multi purpose room which is currently used for yoga, guided meditation, art workshops, cafe space, music space, small conference space and can be hired. Licensed to sell wines, beers and ciders.
- Seanna Treatment Room - a massage and beauty studio for onsite treatments.
- Hot Tub
Property Name: Stone and Straw Retreat
Address 1: 5401 Midland Highway
City : Dry Diggings - Victoria
Postal Code : 3461
Contact Name: Anne Milton
Phone : +61 3 5462 9102
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities Studio
- Conference room
- Treatment Room
- Projector and Large Screen
- Licensed venue
- Art workshops
- Yoga Classes
- Hot tub
- Outdoor eating area
- Happy Hour
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00
Late Check-out Fees: $ 75.00
Late check out (after 10:00 and before 12:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Guests can cancel for free up to 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- Cancellation 3 days prior to the arrival date will incur a 50% charge of the total booking fee.
- Cancellation from 0 - 3 days prior to the arrival date guests will be charged 100% of the total booking fee.
Terms and Conditions
- A pre-payment for the first night will be processed at time of booking.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes and the balance of payment is due on arrival at the property unless pre-payment is preferred.
- It is a non smoking property. However guests may go outside to smoke in designated areas.
- No pets allowed.
- Children under the age of 18 years are the responsibility of the next of kin accompanying them.
- Stone and Straw Retreat does not discriminate against any person, race or creed.
- Parking is complimentary, is outdoor and under trees. Owner onus applies.
- Events are held in the Activities Studio and are extra cost - see www.stoneandstraw.com.au and the events page.
- If there is a problem, the owners are onsite and are available. Please see them first to discuss any issues.
- At Stone and Straw Retreat we like to collect guests contact details to notify them of special offers, events etc. If guests do not wish to be contacted, please let the proprietors know. All credit card details will be destroyed following processing.
- Any damages incurred to property and furniture should be reported to the proprietors as soon as possible and discussions between guest and proprietor will be entered into regarding financial re-imbursement.
- Stone and Straw Retreat has an insurance policy to protect against damages to person. However, all guests should ensure they have ambulance cover and ensure they bring their medications with them.
- If Stone and Straw Retreat is affected by fire, flood or other forces of nature then any monies that guests have paid will be re-imbursed or if guests wish to re-schedule then this is their prerogative.
- At Stone and Straw Retreat we like our guests to enjoy their stay but if a party is anticipated please negotiate with the owners.