Originally built as a farmhouse in 1806, The White Hart is an inn and restaurant on the village green of historic Salisbury in Litchfield County, Connecticut. Just two hours outside New York City, nearby activities include hiking on the Appalachian Trail, bike riding through the foothills of the Berkshires, fly fishing and canoeing on the Housatonic River, skiing at one of the three nearby mountains, swimming in one of the Twin Lakes, and exploring antique shops, farm stands, and neighboring New England towns.
Property Name: The White Hart
Street Address: 15 Under Mountain Rd
Apt, suite, floor etc. : PO BOX 545
City : Salisbury - Connecticut
Postal Code : 06068
Phone: (860) 435-0030
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- All rooms disinfected daily
- Bathroom emergency pull cord
- Bottled water
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Breakfast, free
- Cashless payment accepted
- Coffee Shop
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Kids' meals
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Prepared lunches
- Property has wheelchair access
- Refillable water stations
- Smoke alarms
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Toilet with grab rails
- Towels changed upon request
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:30 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
1. Room Charge:The room charge is for the room only and is exclusive of Connecticut lodging tax. Meals and other services are available at extra cost. Guest registration forms must be signed on arrivals
2. Settlement Of Bills:Bills must be settled upon check-out.
3. Check-in: Check-in time is 3pm. We will do our best to accommodate early arrival. Please present your ID and credit card upon arrival.
4. Departure:Check out time is 11:30am.Please inform the reception you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on the availability. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
5. Guest's Belongings:Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out.The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from the hotel room or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
6. Pets:We do have pet friendly rooms,and these must be coordinated and reserved in advance.
7. Damage to Property: The guest will be heldresponsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves,their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
8. Management's Rights:It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise.The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forth with, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever,and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of default, the Management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him/her.
9. Relation between Management and Guest:Nothing here in above shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy orsub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the hotel premises or any partof portion thereof, in favor of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed tobe in full and absolute possession of the whole of the hotel premises.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVESTO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS,CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.