Experience the down to earth charm of an Inn nestled within a working farm.
Property Name: Oddfellow Inn & Farm
Street Address: 2245 Head Lane
City : Helena - Montana
Postal Code : 59602
Contact Name: Paul Mabie
- Meeting rooms
- Welcome drink
- On-site dining
- Beer and Wine
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $50.00
Late check-out (after 10:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made on this website. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking.
The Company enters into this Agreement as principal for Bookings made for the Inn it that it operates on behalf of the Inn Owner. The booking confirmation will clearly state the identity of the Owner.
In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
1. Definitions: “Company” or “we” means “Pondering Geese Hospitality, LLC” whose registered office is at 2245 Head Lane, Helena, MT 59602.“Booking” means the booking for accommodation, functions, and/or any other services or items made with us.“Contract” means the Booking and these Terms, and any other terms and conditions stated to apply to the Booking.“Inn” means the premises for which your Booking is made.“Terms” means these terms and conditions.“Websites” means www.mt.farm or www. maison.farm any other website owned or operated by us relating to an Inn from time to time.“VAT” means value-added tax, also known as goods and services tax, or lodging tax.
2. Bookings: All Bookings at the Inn are subject to these Terms. At the time of booking or at check-in, we will take your credit/debit card details and you authorize the use of this card for any sums that become owing to us. We shall also have the right to require full payment in advance or a deposit at the time of booking in certain circumstances or if the Booking includes the supply of certain items or services. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and/or payment/deposit described in this paragraph have been provided.
3. Charges: The prices displayed on the Websites are an average per night per person until a rate is selected. Any meals, service, or VAT (at the prevailing rate) are included only if specified. A minimum length of stay, deposit, cancellation charge and other conditions may apply to certain rates, as specified. Once a rate is selected on the Websites, the total for your requested stay shall be displayed on the reservation summary. Prices shall be charged in the local currency of the Inn and any currency conversion facility is provided as an approximation tool only, please refer to the Currency Disclaimer for more details. The VAT breakdown shown is indicative based on the current rate of VAT, and the expected VAT treatment of the goods or services. The VAT will be payable at the prevailing rate applicable at the tax point of the invoice or Booking confirmation issued and may change depending on the actual rate and the VAT treatment of the goods and services purchased at that date. Price lists for additional items, such as restaurant meals and room service, are available on request.
4. Check-in/ Check-out Requirements: In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, at the time of check-in, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference; their passport/identity card/driving license. If guests are traveling from outside the United States of America (USA) we are also obliged to require guests to provide the number and place of issue of your passport/identity card. These records will be kept for at least 12 months and maybe disclosed or made available for inspection by any police officer or as otherwise required by applicable law in connection with the prevention or investigation of crime. The information above may be requested for each member of your party over the age of 16 and we reserve the right to refuse entry to persons who cannot provide the information set out above. Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, Guests may check-in at any time from 3:00 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival. All rooms that have been secured by credit/debit card or prepaid at the time of booking will be held until 11:59 pm on the scheduled day of arrival unless otherwise agreed directly with the Inn. Any non-secured reservation will be held until 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival at which time we will be entitled to re-sell the room unless the guest has notified the hotel of late arrival. Late arrivals, after 10:00 PM, will have late arrival instructions left for them which include key and room information. On the day of departure, we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 11:00 AM (unless a later departure is stated as part of your Booking). Late check-out after this time can be requested. It is subject to availability with a fee of $25/Accommodation. Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Inn. If you would like further details please contact the Company or the Inn.
5. Payment: We accept the following methods of payment: credit cards and debit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. For advance purchase rates the card you booked with must be presented upon arrival, along with the appropriate ID.At the time of check-in, we will authorize the accommodation charges (room rate, VAT, and any service charge) and anticipated incidentals for the duration of your stay against your credit/debit card. We may also choose to accept a deposit in place of payment card authorization by another valid form of payment, including cash or check. During your stay, the Inn’s system will calculate the incidentals charged to your room on a daily basis. If the cost of those incidentals exceeds the authorization taken on check-in, further authorization will automatically be requested and if such authorization is not available, we may request another method of settlement or a deposit to be provided, failing which we reserve the right to restrict access to your room. All outstanding charges must be paid for in full on check-out from the Inn. If the outstanding charges do not exceed the authorization taken on check-in, the authorization for the amount not utilized will be released, however, we cannot control how long it takes for your bank to effect such release. If staying for multiple nights at the Inn we may require you to make payment for any outstanding charges on a more frequent basis during your stay.
6. Cancellation Policy and No Shows: The cancellation policy varies according to the rate and method that is booked. Please refer to the individual full rate descriptions given at booking. For rates marked as “Rack Rate or Flexible Rate” - These are cancelled without charge up to 72 hours in advance of 3:00 PM local time on the day of arrival. Cancellation and non-arrival charges apply after the relevant time and will be charged to the credit/debit card supplied at the time of booking. We reserve the right to charge for 50% of the accommodation cost per room booked (equal to the prepaid deposit) if the above cancellation requirements are not met. For rates marked “Advance Saver or Non-Refundable” - We require full prepayment for the entire stay at the time of the Booking and this is non-refundable and the Booking non-changeable. Prepayment is charged to the credit/debit card supplied at the time of the Booking. Cancellation or non-arrival will result in the forfeiture of the prepayment.
7. Changes or Cancellation by the Company: Very rarely we may need to cancel your Booking. In such circumstances, you will be given a full refund but we shall have no further liability concerning any issues arising out of such cancellation. Your booking is for a class of room in the Inn and does not guarantee that you will be able to stay in a specific room or in the same room for the duration of your stay. If you have indicated a preference for a particular room through a "choose your own room" facility on the Website, we will use our reasonable efforts to honor this preference. However, we may need to allocate an alternative room to you for operational or safety reasons. If we need to move you to a different room during your booking for which a lower rate is available than the rate you booked, we will refund you the difference in the rates.
8. Damage: We reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Inn during your stay (including without limitation, specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
9. Accessibility: Dependent on your individual needs, a specifically designed room may be available at our Inn. Please contact our Reservation Department at 1(406)461-1832 to discuss specific individual requirements and the availability of appropriate accommodation, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
10. Parking: Parking is located in the outdoor guest lot on the farm to the East of the building. The maximum speed limit is 5 MPH. There are many animals on the farm, please drive slow and with caution. Please contact the Inn directly for more information. Cars and their contents are left at the owner’s/customer’s own risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage however caused (save as may not be excluded or restricted by applicable law).
11. Inn Events: Please be aware that at certain times throughout the year our Inn may host weddings, events, and parties, which you may feel would be an intrusion on your visit. The Inn also houses a French Bistro that utilizes the dining room and lounge on nights of service. Please contact the Inn directly in advance of your stay for further information.
12. Guest Behavior: Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Company procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the Inn, its employees and guests, and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the Inn, or cause offense to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Inn if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case we shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services, or any other losses or expenses incurred.
13. No Smoking: Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms, public areas. Smoking is only permitted in the back of the inn but the dumpster, only over the rocks. Please dispose of butts in designated smoking containers.
14. Children: All children (a person under 18 years of age) staying at the Inn must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised by an adult at all times. Due to the size of our rooms, we have no extra beds or cribs available.
15. Pets: Trained Service dogs are accepted with prior arrangement at the Company’s discretion, but otherwise NO pets are allowed at the Inn, outside, or on the premises. While we love animals, this is a working farm and outside animals present a risk to our farm animals and therefore are not allowed anywhere on the farm, even in cars.
17. Force Majeure: The Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to; flood, earthquake, extremely adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility services, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
18. Limitation of Liability: The Company will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in the Inn other than as required by law. The Company will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity (whether caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees, contractors or agents or otherwise). The Company’s total liability shall not exceed the value of the charges received by it under the Contract. Nothing contained in the Contract or in any other document referred to or incorporated in it shall be read or construed as excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
19. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The Contract and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with it are governed by United States law. The United States courts have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising in connection with the Contract, including disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations. Each party irrevocably waives any objection which it may now or later have to proceedings being brought in the United States courts (on the grounds that the United States courts are not a convenient forum or otherwise).
20. Web Site Information: While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Websites, the Company does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on the Websites without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or hotel. The content of the Websites is the copyright of the Company, and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed, or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent. Trademarks used on the Websites are the property of the respective owners. Hyperlinks to third-party websites are provided for your convenience. We cannot accept responsibility for the content or use of third-party sites. The Websites are operated by the Company.