Nestled in the scenic hills of Ohio, Hocking Hills Cabins & Resort offers amazing rental cabins, each with its own character and charm. Included in your stay are a variety of fun and enjoyable amenities to make your time with us even more special. A 2 Night minimum stay is required on all bookings; 3 night minimum stay requirements on all major holidays > Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
Property Name: Hocking Hills Cabins & Resort
Street Address: 15122 State Route 664 S
City : Logan - Ohio
Postal Code : 43138
Contact Name: Reservation Office
Phone: (614) 245-8267
- Air conditioning
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Express check-in / check-out
- Guest parking
- Hot Tub
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private check-in / check-out
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
1. The Guest(s) understands that the accommodations areprivately owned, furnished by the owner and are as advertised on a network ofwebsites. HHCR or Agents are not required or obligated to provide additionalfurnishings or equipment. Please be sure to leave the cabin as you found them.
2. Cancellation Policy: No penaltyfor reservations cancelled 31 days prior to the reservation. Reservationscancelled with 30 -15 days prior to the reservation date are subject to a $100fee. Any reservation cancelled within 14-7 days prior to the reservationforfeits the 50% deposit. Any reservation cancelled with less than 6 days forfeitsthe entire reservation. No shows are subject to entire rental fees.Cancellation policy applies to ALL reservations including last minute bookings.No refunds for early departure. No cancellations or refunds due to inclementweather, acts of God, or for mechanical failures out of our control. No refundswill be issued for disruptions of any utilities including but not limited to:power outages, water outages, internet/cable/satellite outages etc. Thesefailures are beyond our control and no refund or rent reduction will be given.SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Renters must be at least 25 years or older to rent theFox Fire, Hill of a View, Hemlock Haven or Glass House cabins. Renters must beat least 21 to rent all other cabins. Management may approve additionalreservations with a security deposit; however, guests must contact Management for approval and deposit payment. Reservations are not allowedon behalf of a third party unless prior approval is given. Renter must bepresent at the cabin for reserved dates. A state recognized photo id and validcredit card belonging to the guest named on the reservation are required tobook a reservation. HHCR & its Agent reserve the right to terminate areservation if requirements are not met.
4. Many properties have special amenities on the property oraccess to special amenities including, but not limited to: decks, spas, hottubs, saunas, pond, swimming pools and Jacuzzis. Unless otherwise posted, Guestis allowed reasonable use of these amenities during Guest's rental period. TheGuest recognizes that there are inherent risks in the use of these amenitieswhich may include personal injury and property damage. Guest agrees to use theamenities in a safe manner and follow any instructions regarding the use of theamenity. Guest recognizes that there are risks to children in the use of manyof the amenities provided with the property. Guest recognizes that there arerisks to the use of any of the amenities provided if they are used in a mannerfor which they were not designed. The Guest further recognizes that the use ofthese amenities may be UNSAFE if: used for an extended period of time; used byindividuals who are pregnant; used by individuals while under the influence ofdrugs, alcohol or medication, or; used by individuals with certain healthrisks. The Guest acknowledges and assumes all risks for the use of any amenityprovided with the rental property and the Guest further agrees that the Guestis wholly responsible and liable for any injury or damage to persons orproperty as a result of their use of the amenities provided with the property.Guest further agrees to indemnify, save, protect, defend and hold harmless HHCRand its Agent of the property for any damages, costs or attorney’s feesincurred as a result of any injury or damage form the use of the amenities. TheGuest agrees to assume sole responsibility in relation to these risks and Guestagrees Guest is responsible and liable and will pay agent upon request for anydamages to these amenities caused by Guest's misuse or negligence.
5. Guest agrees to indemnify, save, protect, defend and holdharmless HHCR, its agents or assignees, and the owners of the property for anyand all claims, actions, suits, demands, damages and costs relate to defendingthe same, including attorney's fees incurred as a result of any injuries toperson or damages to property, including any damages that are the result ofnegligence of HHCR and its agents or assignees; any damages that are the resultof HHCR and its agents or assignees, and the owners of the property being suedfor as a result of the acts or omissions of Guest or arising out of the acts oromissions of Guest.
6. The Guest understands that each unit is self-catering,which is defined as having a start- up supply of soap, toilet paper and trashbags and the Guest is responsible for their needs after that. Kitchens areequipped with basic cooking items (dishes, silverware, pots, pans, coffee makers,microwaves). HHCR offers no extra towels or maid service during yourreservation period.
7. HHCR and its staff or agents reserve the right to enterthe rented properties at any time with proper notice provided, with or withoutGuest’s consent, to inspect property or perform routine maintenance asneeded.
8. All of our properties have Occupancy Limits as stated andon your reservation. These limits include adults and children and if you havemore than the allowed occupancy limits staying in the rental property you maybe asked to LEAVE without a refund. IF MORE BEDS ARE USED THEN PROVIDED IN THEOCCUPANCY COUNT, GUESTS WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $25.00 FEE FOR EACH BEDUSED OVER THE OCCUPANCY COUNT. No additional day or nighttime guests arepermitted unless otherwise approved prior to check in.
9. Our properties may have a private area or closet withsupplies. If you attempt to break into the areas or any other are marked asPrivate you will be charged for breaking and entering private property.
10. Pets are not permitted within the cabins OR on ourproperty. If pets are found occupying the property without authorization, Guestmay be asked to leave without a refund and/or charged an automatic $250.00 petcleaning fee. A minimum of a $350.00 pet cleaning fee will be charged to thecard on file if evidence of a pet is found in the cabin (hair, waste, toys,damages, etc). Pet waste removal and pet damages will also be chargedaccordingly to the card on file upon Guest departure.
11. Each property is inspected by our agents prior to yourcheck in and upon your check out and an inventory is taken. Any missing items,broken items, smoking, unauthorized pets, excessive cleaning,soiled/stained/missing linens, or trash removal will be billed to the creditcard on file. In addition, HHCR will charge your credit card for the followingitems: $75.00 minimum charge for lock outs and $25.00 for lost key replacement,IF APPLICABLE. If the property is left in an unacceptable condition yourdeparture photographs will be taken and a minimum of $100.00 will be charged asan excessive cleaning charge. Hot tubs are inspected and cleaned afterguest departure. If any items such as food, alcohol, soaps, bathproducts, etc. are found in the hot tub or if excessive cleaning is requiredfor the hot tub that leads to having to drain, refill and add chemicals to thehot tub (at our discretion) there will be a charge of $145.00. A $350.00minimum fee is charged if any evidence of smoking inside the property is noted.Any damaged or missing property and landscaping will be charged at the actualcost of replacement or repair.
12. The Guest must observe any no trespassing signs for anyadjacent properties and must not obstruct access to adjacent properties.Abusive or illegal behavior is not tolerated and you will be asked to leavewithout a refund if you choose to ignore local rules and regulations. Guestsare asked to be respectful of neighboring cabins on the property.
13. Wireless/Wired Internet Access: The wifi service, whereavailable, is provided on an "as is" and "as available"basis, without warranties of any kind. HHCR does not warrant that the serviceswill be uninterrupted, error free or free of viruses or other harmfulcomponents. We are not responsible for service disruptions or service failurethrough the provider. HHCR makes no express warranties and customer waive allimplied warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of title,non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purposeregarding any merchandise, information or service provided throughout theprovided connection or the internet generally. Guest expressly acknowledgesthat there are and assumes all responsibility related to the security, privacyand confidentiality risks inherent in wireless communications and technologyand HHCR does not make any assurances or warranties relating to such risks. Noadvice or information given by HHCR or its agents shall create awarranty. WAIVER, RELEASE, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
By completing this reservation,I have read and agree withevery statement I make in this document. I understand and agree that I amreceiving good, valuable and sufficient consideration for the promises I makein this agreement.
HOT TUB SAFETY RULES AND GUIDELINES1. You use the Hot Tub at your OWN risk. We cannot be heldresponsible for your safety while you are using the Hot Tub.2. Before entering Hot Tub, check the water temperature. Ifthe temperature exceeds 104* F do not enter and contact management andhousekeeping immediately. 3. Do not enter the Hot Tub if it is cloudy. Contactmanagement immediately. 4. Make sure to shower with soap before entering the HotTub.5. Enter and exit the Hot Tub slowly.6. No diving or jumping in the Hot Tub.7. Elderly persons and pregnant women should consult aphysician before using a Hot Tub.8. No glass should be brought into or near the Hot Tub.9. All children must be supervised by an adult.10. Anyone with diabetes, heart disease, high or low blood pressureor any serious illness should consult a physician before entering the Hot Tub.11. People with external infections, wounds or cuts shouldavoid the Hot Tub until they are fully healed because the hot water can carryand pass on the infection to others and or cause a new infection.12. Do not add soaps, oils, sunscreens, makeup, detergentsor any form of liquids to the Hot Tub.13. Do not introduce mud, stones, sticks, grit etc. into thewater.14. Eating food, drinking and smoking is prohibited while inthe Hot Tub. Hot water amplifies the effects of alcohol and certain drugs andthe result can be dangerous. 15. Never handle a corded electrical device while you are inthe Hot Tub. 14. Please do not sit or lay on the Hot Tub cover. 15. All jets must be turned off after use.16. Limit your soak time in the Hot Tub to 15 minutes andallow your body to cool off before re-entry. 17. You will be held responsible for any damage and any costinvolved will be taken from your security deposit or credit/ debit card.18. If the Hot Tub becomes unusable during your stay due toyour negligence, a charge of $145 will be levied against your security depositif you wish to continue to use the hot tub. This will cover the cost ofemptying, cleaning, recharging it with water and chemicals and reheating it. CHECK ARRIVAL DETAIL LETTER OR WELCOME BOOK AT CABIN FORCONTACT INFO