By the same people behind Beary Best! Hostel, we created Beary Nice Pod Hostel to offer a different experience of staying.
This is specially designed for you, who have asked for more space and more privacy.
Beary Nice Pod Hostel is a boutique capsule hostel, designed to provide you with your own private space - with the warm and friendly service that Beary Best! is famous for.
Our building is located just 1 minute away from the Chinatown MRT Exit E & F.
Property Name: Beary Nice Pod Hostel
Address 1: 14 Upper Cross Street
City : Singapore
Postal Code : 058330
Contact Name: Beary Nice Pod Hostel
Phone: +65 6222 4957
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Promotional rates may have a different cancellation policy. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your promotional rate.
Terms and Conditions
- Beds are auto-assigned. If you are placing a reservation for more than one person in a dormitory room, we cannot guarantee you will be allocated beds in the same room. Please leave a remark at the time of booking and we will do our best to keep your group together.
- Your booking is only confirmed after a booking confirmation email is sent to you.
- Full payment is to be made upon check-in. Credit Card or PayPal payments incur a 5% processing fee.
- A refundable security deposit of SGD 20 or equivalent in accepted foreign currencies per person is to be collected upon check-in, and returned upon an incident-free check-out.
- Early check-in is subject to availability of beds and cannot be guaranteed.
- Late check-outs are not accepted.
- Guests are welcomed to use our luggage storage facilities and lounge area after check-out.
Proof of identity
- All guests are required to present valid passports upon check-in, with details consistent to information provided during booking.
- Other forms of photo identifications are not accepted.
- Guest below 16 years old are not allowed at Beary Nice Pod Hostel.
- If you are traveling with children, please contact us as we have other accommodations more suitable for children.
- In order to ensure a safe and pleasant experience at our hostel, guests who do not meet the age and guest restriction policy will be turned away and treated as cancellation.
- Please ensure that you and your group are able to comply to our policy during booking.
- To upkeep the environment of a backpackers / travelers hostel environment, the hostel does not typically accept Local Residents/PRs/WorkPermit holders.
- Please write in or contact us for clarification/exceptions before booking your stay.
- For the safety and comfort of our general guests, we reserve the right to refuse service to guests we deem unsuitable.
- Deposits paid are non-refundable.
- Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
- Promotional rates may have a different cancellation policy. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your promotional rate.
- Any cancellation/amendment to your booking may be made without charge up to 72 hours before default check in time of 3:00 pm on your date of arrival, after which is considered late cancellation, with exception of promotional rates.
- Failure to provide sufficient notice will incur charges equivalent to the full stay.
- No Show is similar to late cancellation.
- Beary Nice Pod Hostel does not accept liability for the death, sickness or injury to any guest or for the loss, theft or damage to any guest property however sustained or caused. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that their belongings are secure at all times.
- Guests are liable for any loss or damages (above wear and tear) to the property.
- Charges may be charged to the credit card used in the initial booking, or deducted from the security deposit collected.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information we provide, Beary Nice Pod Hostel does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information.