CANCELLATIONS FOR WEEKLY RESERVATIONS: A ninety (90) days’ notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 90 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit, but if we can reserve your dates with another party, we will refund you accordingly. If an emergency situation arises that requires you to cancel, please discuss with your host.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CHECK-INTIME is after 4 PM EST. AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST NO early Check-Ins or Departures unless agreed upon. We may be able to offer a late check out or early check in depending on other guest’s arrivals/departures or ability to schedule cleaning personnel’s schedule.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING Unit. Please respect our home with this policy. Any evidence of indoor smoking forfeits entire deposit.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions unless discussed prior to arrival.
4. We are NOT able to rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATIONDEPOSIT: A refundable damage deposit of $300.00 is required for reserving your stay. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. Deposits are refunded by personal check or e-check mailed within 10 days of your departure. We work hard to keep it fully stocked, clean, and appealing and trust that you will take care of it as you would your own home. This is not your average rental!
General guidelines are: (a) No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear(b) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. (c) All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage cans outside, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. At least one load of laundry is started. (d) All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure(e) No linens are lost or damaged.(f) No early check in or late checkouts unless discussed prior to arrival The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
6. PAYMENT: An advance payment equal to 50% of the balance is required upon making the reservation. We accept online payments through Homeaway.com. The Balance of Rent is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
7. CANCELLATIONSFOR WEEKLY RESERVATIONS: A ninety (90) days’ notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 90 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit, but if we can reserve your dates with another party, we will refund you accordingly. If an emergency situation arises that requires you to cancel, please discuss with your host.
8. MAXIMUMOCCUPANCY and RENTAL PERIODS: The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to six (6)persons, unless agreed upon prior to arrival. This property requires a seven(7) night minimum, unless agreed upon otherwise during reservation process. We also do not allow parties. Reservation occupancy changes and visiting day guests MUST be cleared beforehand with your host.
9. INCLUSIVEFEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. NO DAILYMAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, however, it is available at an additional rate.
11. FALSIFIEDRESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/ or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
12. WRITTENEXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. PARKING: Parking is limited, one parking space is available for each Unit, use the parking in front building. Additional parking maybe available if arranged ahead of time.
14. HURRICANEOR STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given unless: a) The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/orb) A mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning”, area, we will refund: I. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered. II. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted.
15. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.