Welcome to Cabana Retreat, the First Pop Up Beach Resort in Malaysia which is centrally located along the Rampayan Beach at Kota Belud, Sabah. It is just over one-and-a-half hours drive from the town, Kota Kinabalu.
Cabana Retreat is best for luxurious outdoor living. This added luxury does not take away from the guests's ability to enjoy the outdoors, interact with nature and appreciate its beauty. Cabana Retreat provides the balance between the comforts of home and the earthiness of outdoor camping. Better than that, it is just right beside the beach and it is perfect for water lovers and guests can discover the vast range of water sports. At night, guests are able to marvel at the millions of stars visible in the country skies, while roasting marshmallows over the fire.We are ideal for those who want to take a more relaxed approach to outdoor camping. Popular activities around this area will be ATV(All-terrain vehicle) ride, river cruise, fireflies sightseeing and water sports. Our aim is to give outstanding service to new and returning guests.
Property Name: Cabana Retreat
Address 1: Kampung Rampayan Laut
City : Kota Belud - Sabah
Postal Code : 89150
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
No refund will be made for cancellation received within 14 days from date of arrival
In an event of no show, total cost of the stay will not be refunded
Terms and Conditions
RESORT POLICY & RULES
- Always zip up your tent when you are not around to keep out unwanted visitors. Should you notice a suspicious person, please contact the front office immediately.
- Be mindful of other campers by avoiding unwanted noise.
- Do not use candles, incense heated / cooking appliances inside the tent.
- All cooking is to be done outside in a safe zone.
- Cabana Retreat is a non-smoking area. Please do not smoke inside the tents or in any places where smoking presents a fire hazard. Kindly smoke in the designated area only. Violation of the prohibition is subject to a fine of RM 200.00.
- Please remember your password all the time. All tents are locked with a padlock and cannot be opened without the password.
- Please refrain from holding meetings with visitors in your tent.
- Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your tent.
- We reject the use of our tents by members of any gang or extremists. Even after a reservation has been made or during a Guest’s stay, if the Guest is found to be a member of a gang or an extremist, the Guest will be asked to leave the Resort immediately.
- Kindly review the emergency exit instructions in the amenities folder. • The Resort is obligated to ensure the safety of Guest’s stay, including confidentiality of information about the Guest.
- Please do not leave important personal belongings or valuables unsecured in your guest room. The Guest has an obligation to keep money, securities and valuable items, including jewellery and artistic value in a free hotel deposit at the Reception. However, the Resort has the right to refuse to store money, securities and valuable belongings, especially valuables and items of scientific or artistic value if they pose a threat to safety or their value exceeds the standard of the hotel or if they take up too much space.
- Personal belongings left by guests in the hotel room upon leaving shall be sent to the address indicated by the guest at their expense.
- If such an instruction is not received, the Resort shall store the items for the period of 3 months, and then to give the items away to charity of its choice or dispose of them. The Resort does not store food or perishable items.
- Cabana retreat will not take responsible for any damage to or loss of the vehicle or any of its accessories or article/s left there in. Guests shall be held liable for any damage caused by him/her to person/s, vehicle/s or any property within the parking area.
- Payment for all resort services may be made by cash, online banking and travel agency's cheque. Please pay your bills whenever requested by the Front Desk while staying at the Resort. All bills are due upon demand.
- When a guest wishes to prolong his/her registered departure date, prior notice should be given to the Front Desk. If an extension of stay is possible, settlement of past due accounts shall be required.
- Please provide your name and tent number to the cashier when you sign bills at restaurants and bars in the Resort.
- Leaving belongings or remaining in the room after 12:00 p.m. is treated as automatic prolonging of the stay. If the Guest leaves the room after 12:00 p.m. the Resort will charge a fee for the next night at the price prevailing on the given day.
- Guests may not hand the room over to other persons, even if the night for which they paid the due amount has not elapsed.
- Guest bears full material and legal responsibility for any loss, damages or destruction of resort furnishings and appliances resulting from his/her fault or from the fault of his/her visitors.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card upon check-in or collect a fee for the entire stay in the form of a cash deposit.
- In case the guest fails to appear in the hotel by 6 p.m. of the accommodation day despite making a reservation, the fee for the room shall be charged by the hotel.
（6）Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Malaysia.
- Cabana retreat has the right to ask those who have repeatedly disregarded Cabana’s regulations or have became a nuisance to other guests to leave Cabana premises. The deposits or payment made by those guests who have been asked to leave are subject to forfeiture and are non refundable.
- Please do not place any personal or Cabana Retreat belongings in the lobby or passageways of Cabana Retreat.
- You are reminded that authorized publication for business purposes of photographs taken on the premises of the Hotel may be subject to legal action.
- CAR PARKING: Parking is available for free. This is subject to availability and will need to be confirmed directly with the hotel. We recommend reserving a spot before arrival, if required contact reservations.