Since the beginning of the establishment, The Pari Sudha have an urge for accommodating every solitary travelers based on the roots of Balinese tradition. The petals with three different colors shines to whisk three basic values of Tri Kaya Parisudha – Manacika, Wacika and Kayika. Symbolizing the belief, we urge our associates to think, speak and act correctly toward others. The Pari Sudha provide comfortable, artistic and precious lodging experience for our guests from all around the globe; with discreet and fascinating service.
Property Name: The Pari Sudha
Address 1: Jl Raya Petulu Br Petulu Desa Ubud
City : Gianyar - Bali
Postal Code : 80571
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Deposit - If cancelled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
CHECK-IN: 2:00 pm (14:00) | CHECK-OUT: 12:00 noon
PLEASE NOTE: PRIOR NOTICE IS NEEDED FOR ARRIVALS LATER THAN 10:00 pm (22:00)
• A valid credit card is required to confirm your booking. If we are unable to process the deposit on your credit card, your reservation will be cancelled, and we will contact you via email to let you know.
• All prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
• All bookings payment needs to be finalised during check-in. We will ask a full amount deposit using credit or debit card should guest refused to pay during check-in. Failure to comply will result to cancellation of your booking.
• All bookings are subject to administration fee based on the total amount of your stay
• Payment made by credit card at The Pari Sudha will be charged in the local currency (IDR)
Booking Terms & Conditions (Cancellation / Modification / Unexpected Departure):
• Cancellations must be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your booking reference number.
• Cancellation fee is based on the chosen room rate
• Rescheduling your stay is subject to the availability of the room
• Rescheduling fee is based on the rate chosen during the booking.
• Failure to comply with the guest house policy, creating a damage to property asset or unexpected departure will resulting on a report to local police office.
Final Payment Policy (Upon Check-Out):
The final balance owed upon departure is payable in Indonesian Rupiah only, and payable by using debit or credit card. Please note that we are not able to accept foreign currency as the form of payment.
• The final balance owed upon departure is in Indonesian Rupiah
• Payment is accepted in Rupiah only, payable by using credit or debit card.
• Indonesian Banking Regulations require us to accept payment only in Rupiah. We are not able to accept foreign currency as a form of payment
The Pari Sudha reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations at our discretion without the need to justify such refusal. In some instances we may also cancel or reject a reservation due to obvious errors, inaccuracies or typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your booking. The Pari Sudha shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies or errors and shall have no obligation to honor bookings. The Pari Sudha have the right to cancel any illegitimate reservations found to be made, including without limitation, reselling or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations. Any misuse of the system intentionally or unintentionally will result in cancellation of the booking.