We have different kinds of accommodation to suits your needs and your family's comfortabilty. We also offer Corporate Package with meal package for Company Outing. For Corporate Package, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a Restaurant, Bar, and Giftshop inside the Resort.
We have stand by generator. We have wifi access at our restaurant and lounge area.
Book now and experience the fascinating beach of Morong, Bataan only here in The Waterfront Beach Resort!
Property Name: THE WATERFRONT BEACH RESORT
Address 1: THE WATERFRONT BEACH RESORT
City : Morong - Bataan
Postal Code : 2108
Contact Name: Michelle Sanchez
Phone : (02)775-6109
Email : email@example.com
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
- Billiard Table
- Whole Court Basketball
- Beach Volleyball
- NO REFRIGERATOR IN ALL OF THE ROOMS
- TELEVISION FOR DELUXE ROOM ONLY
- TOWELS NOT INCLUDED IN DORMITORY TYPE ROOM
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
1. Upon registration, a staff will issue the key with room assignment indicated on it.
2. Lost Key or Broken Key charged @ PhP350.00/key.
3. You can leave your key at the FrontDesk whenever you leave the Hotel/Resort and also upon Check out.
4. hotel requires full payment upon check-in And NO REFUND POLICY.
5. For safekeeping of your room keys, please deposit it at the reception when temporarily leaving the hotel.
6. Please deposit your valuables at the Front Desk.
7. We require guests to DEPOSIT an INCIDENTAL FEE of PHP1,000.00/room prior to check-in.
8. All items lost, Damaged in the room are with corresponding charges.
9. TOWELS ARE UPON REQUEST (Except for Dormitory Unit Occupants).
10. Lost Towel charged @ PhP350.00/towel.
11. COOKING INSIDE THE ROOM IS NOT ALLOWED.
12. Double check your door to ensure that it is locked safely.
13. We The Hotel/Resort will not be liable for any loss or damaged personal properties of guests.
14. Guest with Children is advised not to allow them to play in the hallways or public areas without a Guardian.Parents are responsible for their safety.
15. EXCESS PERSON other than Registered must ensure Clearance at the Front Desk for security reasons.
16. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the Room and Public Areas. There is a Designated Area for Smoking.Kindly Ask at the Front Desk.
(if Smoking occurs in room, the Guest will be charged PhP500 cleaning fee)
17. Guests, who wish to extend their stay, may please inform the Front Desk Staff for proper documentation to avoid problems in our bookings.
18. Guests who wish to avail of room social Gatherings, must secure management’s approval. For more peaceful atmosphere, we request silence along the guest floor hallways.
19. Any disturbance that annoys other guests in the Rooms, Hallways, and other areas of the Hotel/Resort, shall be endorsed to the Resort Security Officer for appropriate action.
20. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
21. No Eating and Drinking of Liquors or any Beverages at the Pool Area.
22. No Diving at the Pool.
23. Corkage fee applies when you bring in Beer PhP200.00/case or per box ; Hard liqour corkage fee PhP150.00/btl
24 Corkage fee applies when you bring in food PhP100.00/head per night
25. Entrance fee for Excess Person (ADULT from 11 yrs old and above) @ PhP599.00/head per night.
Entrance fee for Excess Person (KID from 6 to 10 yrs old) @ PhP299.00/head per night.
for Senior Citizen and PWD, please bring ID's for Room and Food discount.
25. ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES IS NOT ALLOWED.
26. Room,Food and Beverages order that guests would like to pay via CREDIT CARD payment should be PhP500.00 and above.
(this is subjected to the availability of the Machine)
27. The Management reserves the right to inform guests of overdue accounts and has the right to eject tenants for non-payment to avoid legal action.
28. The Management reserved the right to eject tenants for non-payment of Account or Repeated Violation of HouseRules.
29. The Hotel/Resort prohibits the guests from carrying firearms, explosives and other fatal weapons.
30. All check-out guests are requested to stay at lobby area for room checking before leaving the hotel.
Thank you for your patronage