Property Name: Cabins at Pine Haven
Address 1: 242 Log Cabin Rd
City : Beaver - West Virginia
Postal Code : 25813
Phone: (877) 573-2001
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- All reservations require a 50%deposit at the time of reservation with the balance due at check in. Payments must be made by valid credit (not debit) card inthe name of the reserving guest.
- Reserving guest must be 21 years ofage or older and present a valid photo ID at check in.
- Each cabin has a maximum occupancyallowed by fire code. Therefore house parties are strictly prohibited. Anyguest found hosting a house party will be asked to leave immediately and norefund will be issued.
- We offer two pet friendly cabins, 1one bedroom and 1 two bedroom. Guest must request a pet friendly unit at thetime of reservation. In order to accommodate guests with allergies we mustcharge a fee of $100 to any guest bringing a pet into a non-pet unit.
- All of our units are non-smoking.Ash cans are provided outside for your convenience. A $100 fee will be chargedto any guest who breaks the non-smoking requirement.
- Our cancellation policy requires a30 day notice from the time of arrival. Upon the proper 30 day notice we willrefund your deposit less a $20 processing fee. Cancellations given with lessthan 30 days’ notice will forfeit their deposit unless the cabin is re-rentedfor the same time frame at which time we will refund your deposit less a $20processing fee.
- We allow one date change perreservation as long as the change in date is requested at least one week priorto arrival and the new date is within 6 months of the original date. Last minutedate changes are treated just like a cancellation and a new deposit will berequired.
- We strive to provide an enjoyablegetaway for our guests. Noise complaints will be taken seriously and a warningwill be issued. A repeated offense will require the guest to vacate thepremises and a refund will not be issued.
- A two-night minimum is required forall weekend stays.Holidays include Martin Luther KingWeekend, Presidents Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July Weekend,Labor Day Weekend, Columbus Day Weekend, and the middle of December through thefirst of January. A three-night minimum is required for all holiday weekends.
WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION WITH THE ABOVE LISTED POLICIES. MAKING A RESERVATION CONFIRMS YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE POLICIES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ANY OF THESE POLICIES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR EMAIL THE OFFICE.