Property Name: Adobe Village Inn
Address 1: 150 Canyon Circle Drive
City : Sedona - Arizona
Postal Code : 86351
Contact Name: Ron Horwart
Phone : 928-284-1425
Email : email@example.com
- Gift shop
- Outdoor Firepit
- Outdoor Hot tub
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
* We only have one roll away bed that is only available in the Coconino Suite when booked for 5 people.
There is a $30 per night extra person charge for a 5th person (including children and infants) in the Coconino Suite with the use of a roll away bed Or a crib.
• Some Weekends and holidays require a minimum 2 night stay.
• Rates do not include 6.325% tax
• Check-In time is 2 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Early Check-Ins are accommodated after 11:00 a.m. if your room is ready. Most rooms are ready by 1 p.m.
Late Check-Ins can be pre-arranged when needed.
• Check-Out time is 11 a.m. We are unable to accommodate late check outs from your room but you are more than welcome to relax in our common areas including the spa/patio area after check out.
• No pets are allowed. Anyone who attempts to sneak animals into their room will be charged a $150 cleaning fee and you will loose your reservation and all monies paid.
• We are a smoke free property. Smoking, burning of candles or incense is not permitted. Smoking is permitted in a designated area outside in the courtyard garden away from the main building. Anyone who smokes or burns anything that causes off odors in their room will be charged a MINIMUM $150 cleaning fee.
• Wireless internet access is included in the price but is not guaranteed. We are in a rural area with good internet access but we can not guarantee your device will connect to our system or that it will be available 100% of the time.
• All gift certificates and discounts must be redeemed at time of booking.
• Only one discount and/or package is allowed per reservation. No discounts on one night reservation*
• Guests are responsible for any damages they or their visitors incur.
• Cancellations require 15 days notice prior to your arrival date. If your booking is for 3 or more rooms or for more than 5 days, cancellations require 30 days notice prior to arrival. If the cancellation is made prior to the required time, the charged amount will be refunded, less a $25 per room cancellation fee. If in the unlikely event that you must cancel your reservation with less than 15 (fifteen) / 30 (thirty) days notice we will issue you a non-transferable one time use gift certificate good for 3 years for a future stay. This only applies if you book directly with us and does not apply to reservations booked through online travel agents such as Expedia or Booking.com. If you book a room with the gift certificate and cancel again, no other credit will be issued. There will be no credit issued for changes in group size or room size if made within 15 (fifteen) / 30 (thirty) days of your arrival. If you must shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. In the case of a No Show, No gift certificate will be issued.
• 50% of the total charges will be charged to your credit card on the day of your booking and the balance will be charged to your credit card 15, of if applicable, 30 days prior to your arrival. If it is a one night booking, 100% of the room charge will be charged to your charge card at the time of booking. If the booking is made within 15, or if applicable, 30 days prior to your arrival date, 100% of the room charge will be charged to your charge card at the time of the booking.
• If you wrongfully dispute any credit card charges with us, you will be charged for any expenses incurred by us to prove your false claim and you will forfeit any issued or pending gift certificates for canceled reservations.