Property Name: Adobe Village Inn
Address 1: 150 Canyon Circle Drive
City : Sedona - Arizona
Postal Code : 86351
Contact Name: Ron Horwart
- Gift shop
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
• All Maximum occupancies listed for our rooms include children and infants. They are counted the same as an adult. We do not accommodate more than the maximum number listed for any room.
* We only have one roll away bed that is only available in the Coconino Suite when booked for 5 people.
• Rates do not include 6.325% tax
• Check-Out time is by 11 a.m. We are unable to accommodate late check outs from your room but you are more than welcome to relax in our common areas including the spa/patio area after check out.
• No pets are allowed. Anyone who attempts to sneak animals into their room will be charged a minimum of $150 cleaning fee + any damages. NOTE: Those pretending to be an owner of a service dog is a criminal misdemeanor punishable by a fine of up to $1,000 and/or up to six months' imprisonment. You will also loose your reservation and all monies paid. Please do not try to pass off your pet as a "service animal" we know the difference. Please note: if you have a real service animal, we have a dog on the property and need to know about your dog in advance of your arrival.
• We are a smoke free property. Smoking (cigaretts, E-cigaretts,or marajuana), burning of candles or incense is not permitted. Smoking is permitted in a designated area outside in the courtyard garden away from the main building. Anyone who smokes or burns anything that causes off odors in their room will be charged a MINIMUM $150 cleaning fee.
• All gift certificates and discounts must be redeemed at time of booking.
• Only one discount and/or package is allowed per reservation.
• Guests are responsible for any damages they or their visitors incur.
• Cancellations require 15 days notice prior to your arrival date. If your booking is for 3 or more rooms or for more than 5 days, cancellations require 30 days notice prior to arrival. If the cancellation is made prior to the required time, the charged amount will be refunded, less a $30 per room cancellation fee. If in the unlikely event that you must cancel your reservation with less than 15 (fifteen) / 30 (thirty) days notice we will issue you a non-transferable one time use gift certificate good 1 year towards a future stay. If you file a charge back regardless if you win or lose your Gift Certificate will be voided. Receiving a Gift Certificate only applies if you book directly with us and does not apply to reservations booked through online travel agents such as Expedia or Booking.com. If you booked through anyone else there are no changes or cancellations inside of 15 days. If you book a room with the gift certificate the reservation can not be moved or canceled again, no other credit will be issued. There will be no credit issued for changes in group size, room size or length of stay if made within 15 (fifteen) / 30 (thirty) days of your arrival. If you must shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. In the case of a No Show, No gift certificate will be issued. No refunds can be issued without the proper 15 day or more notice to be fair and consistent with all our Guests. Sadly, even in cases of an emergency, we cannot issue refunds unless proper notice occurs.
• 50% of the total charges will be charged to your credit card on the day of your booking and the balance will be charged to your credit card 15, of if applicable, 30 days prior to your arrival. If it is a one night booking, 100% of the room charge will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking. If the booking is made within 15, or if applicable, 30 days prior to your arrival date, 100% of the room charge will be charged to your credit card at the time of the booking.