Burnt Cape Cabins is well worth the drive - which leads to the tip of Burnt Cape to experience the surreal environment that awaits you and is only 30 minutes away from Newfoundland's popular destination, L'Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site. Pets are welcome in our establishment and rates are based on person occupancy, so children should be added as adults to reduce guest charges. Our property charges $10 per extra guest and has a $10 pet fee.
Burnt Cape Cabins is located in the quaint and picturesque village of Raleigh, Newfoundland. Located adjacent to Burnt Cape Ecological Reserve, Raleigh is a botanist's paradise (boasting over 30 species of rare plant life).
Property Name: Burnt Cape Cabins
Address 1: 4 Main Street
City : Raleigh - Newfoundland
Postal Code : A0K 4J0
Contact Name: Ted & Marina Hedderson
Phone: 1 (709) 452-3521
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Photocopying services
- Adventure Tours Available (Seasonal)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
This property is privately owned and managed and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests for loss of money jewelry or valuable of any kind.
- Unruly, loud behavior will not be tolerated.
- Damage or removal of any article from the property is the responsibility of cabin guest.
- Please check room thoroughly for personal property when departing and leave key in room or with attendant at front desk.
- We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to articles left in your cabin or vehicle.
- Lost and found items are kept for a maximum of one month.
Breathe easy. Burnt Cape Cabins is a non-smoking property. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a $150 room cleaning fee.
The standard booking price includes the following:
- All taxes
- Utilities (water, gas and electricity)
- Internet and Cable TV usage
- Towels, bed linen and hairdryer
- Cleaning before and after your stay (daily cleaning is available upon request for extra charge)
- All amenities and facilities as mentioned on our website pages and in our correspondence
All guests must be 21 years or older to confirm guestroom accommodations at Burnt Cape Cabins. A valid photo ID must be presented at the time of check in for age verification.