Bedroom home located in central Beachport.
Perfect for a family with 3 large bedrooms - 2 x queen, 1 x twin singles. All linen and towels provided.
Continental Breakfast Provisions provided for first morning of stay along with tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
Spacious modern home with open living. Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric stove/oven.
Lounge with HD flat-screen TV, DVD with reverse cycle heater/air-conditioner in main living area.
Three-way bathroom with shower and bath, separate vanity and toilet.
Separate laundry area with fully automatic washing machine.
Basic bathroom amenities provided for first morning of stay eg shampoo, conditioner and individual soap for each guest.
Paved and covered entertaining area with BBQ and outdoor furniture.
Rainwater access from outside.
Off-street parking. 1-minute walk to the local hotel and main street, situated opposite park with playground, tennis courts, bike track and skate park.
Elevated position with Lagoon views.
Guest will have access to all parts of the house, pergola and yard. The car shed is kept locked for owner’s storage.
Property Name: Seascape Holiday House
Address 1: 14 chambers street
City : Beachport - South Australia
Postal Code : 5280
Contact Name: Kath Hann
- Outdoor furniture
- dish washer
- full bath
- walk in shower
- electric stove
- flat screen tv
- automatic washing machine
- open plan living
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Free cancellation for 48 hours, as long as the guest cancels at least 14 days before check-in
- After that, guests can cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, and the cleaning fee, but not the service fee
- We may be able to issue a refund if a guest has to cancel because of an emergency. but evidence must be provided
- We send refunds immediately upon cancellation and they usually show up within 3-5 days, but sometimes it takes as long as 15 days before they reflect on the original payment method. In some countries, such as Brazil and India, it can take up to 2 months for the refund to arrive.
Terms and Conditions
HOLIDAY RENTAL AGREEMENT: TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your agreement is with Owners (“we”, “us” and “our” in these Terms and Conditions) for the property known as Seascape.
References to “you” or “your” are references to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party staying at the Property.
These Terms and Conditions form the basis of your agreement with us so please read them carefully.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your normal statutory rights under Australian law.
1. Making your booking
When you book the Property with us, you should return the completed Rental Agreement to us together with your payment details in order for your reservation amount to be processed 28 days prior to your arrival date.
To confirm your booking
If you have been quoted for and have indicated the number of persons staying in your party, please note that any extra persons, including any children, who stay at the Property, will incur an extra fee and charge, if they were not included in the original requested quote.
If you exceed the maximum number of persons staying on the Property, we reserve the right to debit your card for the true amount of guests that stayed.
When the completed Rental Agreement and payment details has been received and accepted by us, we will issue you with our written confirmation.
Any binding agreement between us will only be formed when we send you our written confirmation and it is subject to the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
We reserve the right to refuse any booking prior to the issue of our written confirmation. If we do this we will promptly refund any money you have paid to us.
If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and refund your money except for a $50 administration fee.
You should carefully check the details of our written confirmation and inform us immediately of any errors or omissions.
Your booking is made as a holiday rental tenant for the purpose of a holiday and you acknowledge that no liability can be accepted for any business or other losses how so ever suffered or incurred by you.
2. Paying for your booking
You are required to send to us your payment details in order for your card to be processed 28 days prior to your arrival, as set out in our written confirmation (or as otherwise indicated above). If you fail to make a payment due to us in full and on time we may treat your booking as cancelled by you.
We will hold your card details while your booking remains open to allow for and damage costs you may incur from damage to furnishings, fixtures and fittings.
Your card details will then be deleted off our system set with the Terms and Conditions of this rental property.
This includes any individual requirements, which may be notified from time to time in the Property.
All payments of the amounts due must be net of any bank or other transaction charges, a payment processing fee of 1.5% is included in your invoice.
3. If you cancel or amend your booking
If you need to cancel or amend your booking you must telephone us on the number shown on our written confirmation as soon as possible or contact us on the email address we provide to you.
You will also be required to confirm your cancellation in writing or by email to the addresses shown on our written confirmation.
A cancellation will not take effect until we receive written confirmation from you.
If you needto cancel or amend your booking you must telephone us on the number shown onour written confirmation as soon as possible and confirm your cancellation inwriting by email.
If you cancelyour booking 14 days prior to arrival date you will receive full refund, ifcancelled 7 – 14 days prior to arrival date you will receive 50% refund and ifcancelled within 7 days of your arrival date you will not receive a refund.
Refunds maybe provided for emergency situations if evidence is provided.
In the case of emergency cancellation evidence must be provided to the host and the host will take into account the circumstances surrounding your cancellation.
If we are able to secure an alternative booking for the Property for the same rental period we will provide a full refund less a $50 administration fee.
Any other arrangement is at the Owner’s discretion.
4. If we cancel or amend your booking
We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel bookings due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. fire, damage, etc.).If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking and, if it is necessary to cancel your booking,we will refund the balance of any money you have paid us.
5. Your accommodation
You can arrive at your accommodation after the Check in time on the arrival date no earlier than 2pm and you must leave by the Check out time on the Departure Date by 10am, unless arranged otherwise with our Manager. If have not arranged a late check out with the Manager and are late leaving, a late fee may be charged and your credit card debited.
This fee charged is at the discretion of the Manager and is done to ensure the property is ready and available for the next arriving guest
.If your arrival will be delayed, you must contact the person whose details are given on our booking confirmation as Manager, to ensure that alternative arrangements can be made directly. If you fail to do so you may not be able to gain access to the Property. If you fail to arrive by midday on the day after the Arrival Date and you do not advise the Manager of your anticipated late arrival we may treat the booking as having been cancelled by you.
You also agree to provide a copy of your credit card and passport or driver's license details where requested to the Manager on arrival.
6. Your obligations
Compliance with terms: You agree to comply with the terms of rental here in and any other terms reasonably made from time to time and notified to you.
You are responsible to ensure that all members of your party, as well as any visitors to the Property, observe these terms.
You are responsible for all visitors and guests you permit to enter the Property and for any damage they may cause.
Condition of property: You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, kitchen equipment, crockery, glasses, bedding and towels clean and in good condition.
You also agree to ensure all electrical equipment and white goods are left clean and in good condition.
Any issues with any contents in the Property must be notified immediately to the Manager so that we may rectify any damage or any breakage.
You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors, carpets or windows of the Property, nor to do anything that may be result in being considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighboring properties.
Where the above indicates that it is non-smoking and pet free, you are asked to abide by these requirements strictly, otherwise we may require additional payment for any cleaning of furniture, walls, carpets etc in order to extinguish any damage caused by either the smoker or pets.
Any lost or damaged keys, key cards, remote controls or other items incur fees as listed above and other smaller damaged items unlisted are at the discretion of the Manager.
General: You agree to take all necessary steps tosafeguard your personal property. No liability to you is accepted in respect ofdamage to or loss of such property, except where the damage or loss is causedby our negligence.
We are notliable for any injury or loss that you or any of your invited guests maysustain while staying at our Property.
You are notpermitted to allow more people to stay at the Property than expressly authorized,nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay atthe Property. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, orcan require you to leave. We will treat any of these circumstances as acancellation of the booking by you.
Departure: You agree to leave the Property no later than the specified Check out time on your departure date. Late departure is subject toprior arrangement and availability and will incur extra charges.We ask thatyou leave the Property clean, tidy, dishes washed and put away and garbagetaken out etc. Should you leave the property in a state that requiresadditional cleaning, this will incur additional charges.We also ask that secure the Property and ensureyou close and lock all windows and doors before leaving.
Children: If there is no specification thatthis means there is no age restriction for children. Age restrictions sometimesapply to a Property when it is not equipped nor is it appropriate or suitablerental for young children due to the number of hazardous objects or becausethere are no provisions for small children. Should there be an age restrictionspecified and should you have any visitors with young children, we ask thatthey be well supervised.
Noise: We would ask that you consider your neighborsand not have loud music or parties that may disturb others nearby. Ifcomplaints are made about ‘excessive’ noise or police performance are called orif neighbors are continuously disturbed, we may ask you to leave and treat thisas a cancellation and breach of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Youwill not receive refund and extra charges may be applied for security and otherexpenses.
Pets: Pets are only permitted if indicated in theSchedule. If they are permitted, they are not allowed on the furniture and Petowners are responsible for cleaning up after their Pets both inside and outsidethe Property.
Departure cleaning: Before departure, all food must beremoved from refrigerators, rubbish put outside in the bins provided and allcrockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in aclean and tidy condition.We charge anominal departure cleaning fee that does not cover full costs. Should theProperty be left in a condition which requires extra attention by our cleaners,including emptying refrigerators, washing dishes, emptying dishwasher etc. wewill charge you an additional fee.
Repairs: We hope you will advise us immediately of anyrepairs, damage or breakage that may have arisen or where repairs need to bemade as soon as possible. You agree to allow us or any representative of oursto access at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essentialrepairs.
Additional fee will apply as stated below:· Any damage to Property or furnishing’s· Dirt or and other mess which requiresadditional cleaning· Lost or damaged items including keys,remote control, walls or carpets and· Any other cost incurred by Owners dueto Holiday renter’s stay.· Signs of pets being inside· If linen/bedding has been found tohave been taken outside· BBQ not cleaned
7 Any complaints or problems
Every efforthas been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. Ifhowever, you have any cause for complaint it is important that remedial actionis taken as soon as possible.It isessential that you contact the Manager if any problem arises so that it can bespeedily resolved. It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible)to resolve difficulties properly unless we are promptly notified.If any complaint or issue cannot be resolvedduring your holiday, you must write to us with full details within 28 days ofthe end of your stay.
8 Governing law
This RentalAgreement between you and us is governed by the laws of Australia and we bothagree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us will bedealt with by the courts of the State Territory of Australia as nominatedabove.
9. Your personal information
Will be used in accordance with the Privacy Act. It won't be used for any purpose other than why it was collected. We may use your personal information if:
- it is authorised or required by law
- you've consented to the use
- the use meets one of the other exceptions in the Australian Privacy Principles.
BeachportCoastal Stays has policies and procedures to ensure that all personalinformation, no matter how or where it is obtained, is handled sensitively,securely and in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
2. Collection of Personal InformationBeachport Coastal Stays only collects personalinformation that is necessary for us to provide one of our many accommodationchoices or activities. Personal details such as your name and address will onlybe collected where we have a clear business reason to do so, such as providingproducts and services to you. We will only collect information from youdirectly from your use of our products and services.We may also collect information about you becausewe are required to do so by law. There are laws that affect the gaming andliquor industry, such as Commonwealth Anti-Money Laundering legislation, whichrequires personal information to be collected to verify your identity.In certain circumstances, if you do not provide uswith your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with theproducts or services you want or let you know about our other services fromacross our group that you may be interested in.
3. Types of Personal Information CollectedBeachport Coastal Stays offers array of hospitalityexperiences including accommodation. Activities, restaurant bookings andtransport services therefore the purpose and type of personal information whichwe may collect from you will vary depending upon the relationship you may havewith us. For example, we may require certain information about you should youapply for employment, which is different from the information you supply if youare purchasing holiday accommodation.The most common situations where we may collectpersonal information from you include accommodation bookings, employmentapplications, social media, and transport assistance.The most common types of personal information wemay collect include:
- identification information such as your name and address
- contact details such as email address and phone numbers; and
- financial details such as credit cards for payment processing.
4. Use and DisclosureBeachport Coastal Stays will only use or disclosepersonal information for the purpose which was either specified or reasonablyapparent at the time of collection. We may also use or disclose it for otherrelated purposes for which you would reasonably expect it to be used.Beachport Coastal Stays does not generally disclosepersonal information to third parties except:- where third party contractors appointed by BeachportCoastal Stays require access to personal information held by us to performservices for us or on our behalf;
- where Beachport Coastal Stays is required or authorised by law; or
- with your consent.Should third parties be given access to personalinformation, Beachport Coastal Stays requires that our contractors are obligedto keep that personal information confidential and not to use or disclose itfor any purpose other than performing services for us or on our behalf.Beachport Coastal Stays does not disclose personalinformation to any overseas recipients.
5. MarketingGiven Beachport Coastal Stays offers a diversearray of hospitality experiences, we would like to inform you of our productsand services from time to time. BeachportCoastal Stays may use your personal information that we collected from you tosend marketing or promotional material about our accommodation services or activitiesto undertake during your holiday.We may conduct these marketing activities viaemail, telephone, SMS other such means. Beachport Coastal Stays will generallyonly send you marketing material on an ‘opt-in’ basis. If you no longer wish toreceive the material, we will always provide an easy opportunity for you to‘opt-out’ or you may contact us and we will process your request as soon aspracticable.
6. Web Site UsersBeachport Coastal Stays may collect “clickstream”information (eg which areas of the website you have accessed, the time and dateof access, the type of browser software used) from your use of the websites. Wemay also store “cookie” information (such as user preferences relating to youruse of the website) on your computer. That information is used to customise andimprove our websites.Beachport Coastal Stays does not use “cookies” to retrieveinformation from your computer that was not originally sent by us. We do notallow or share third party access to “cookies” placed by our websites. If youdo not want us to store “cookie” information on your computer, you can adjustthe settings on your Internet browser to disable this feature. However, partsof our websites will not function if “cookies” have been disabled.
7. Security of Personal InformationBeachport Coastal Stays will take reasonable stepsto protect the personal information it collects from misuse, loss, unauthorisedaccess or disclosure.There are a number of different ways we take careof your personal information. Information is held on secure servers that arepassword encrypted or within controlled environments such as the back office ofvenues which are not accessible to the general public. Our employees arerequired to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information held by BeachportCoastal Stays and all information that is stored by a third parties are coveredby contractual arrangements.Once the personal information is no longerrequired, we will ensure measures are taken to destroyed or de- identified yourpersonal information.
8. Seeking AccessYou have the right to access personal informationthat Beachport Coastal Stays holds about you (except in the limitedcircumstances contained in the Act). We will provide access to your personalinformation within a reasonable period of time upon written request. For mostrequests, your information will be provided free of charge, however we maycharge a reasonable fee if your request requires substantial effort on ourpart.Requests for access should be made in writing BeachportCoastal Stays 19 Chambers Street Beachport SA 5280
9. Changing InformationWe will ensure all personal information collectedfrom you is accurate, up to date and complete. If you wish to change personalinformation that is inaccurate or out-of-date, you may write to Beachport CoastalStays and the record will be changed as soon as practicable.
10. ComplaintsIf you wish to make a complaint about a breach ofthe Australian Privacy Principles or Act, please contact The Privacy Officer BeachportCoastal Stays 19 Chambers Street Beachport SA 5280 or by application to theOffice of the Australian Information Commissioner at GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW2001.
11. Amendments to this PolicyBeachport Coastal Stays may amend this PrivacyPolicy from time to time at its discretion. For a copy of the most recentversion of this policy, please refer to this website or contact the Beachport CoastalStays Privacy Officer.
12. Questions About PrivacyIf you have any questions or concerns about BeachportCoastal Stays collection, use or disclosure of your personal information,please contact the Beachport Coastal Stays For further information about privacy issues,please refer to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s websiteat www.privacy.gov.au