Jackson's Falls Country Inn is a boutique country inn, nestled in the heart of Prince Edward County.
Two night minimum on Friday Saturday. One night stays from Sunday to Thursday.
For any enquiries, please email email@example.com
OR (343) 222 0426 between the hours of 9am to 6pm.
Check in is from 3pm. Staff are on-site from 9am to 4pm.
Property Name: Jackson's Falls Country Inn
Address 1: 1768 Prince Edward County Rd 17
City : Milford - Ontario
Postal Code : K0K2P0
Contact Name: Drew & Natalie Wollenberg
- Contactless check-in / check-out
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Cancellations made between 14 days and 7 days prior to to the date of arrival, the cancellation fee is less the deposit.
Cancellations made after 3pm, 7 days prior to the date of arrival, will result in a full charge for the entire length of the stay or the opportunity to rebook.
Terms and Conditions
Prices, Payments & Taxes
- Prices per night for double occupancy and are exclusive of GST/HST and MAT. The Municipal Accommodation Tax is 4% and is required for us to collect for The County of Prince Edward as of the 1st February, 2021. Our breakfast is included in the price. Please note that extra charges will be applied for extra services/products.
- The price you pay is the price mentioned on Our Website at the point of enquiry.
- Prices are exclusive of any applicable GST/HST or other sales tax.
- We require a $50 deposit to confirm a Booking and make a reservation.
- We accept payment by cash, credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express).
1. Jackson's Falls Country Inn is currently an adults only accommodation with exception of our 2 bedroom cottage.
1. We have off road parking available in front of the red building on the right hand side of the property.
1. A reservation cancellation is possible if made by 3pm, 14 days prior to the date of arrival - less the $50 deposit/ admin fee.
2. Cancellations made between 3pm, 14 days and 7 days prior to to the date of arrival, will result in a cancellation fee in the amount of one night.
3. Cancellations made after 3pm, 7 days prior to the date of arrival, will result in in a full charge for the entire length of the stay.
- For yourself and every person who comes to Jackson's Falls Country Inn, you agree that you will not:
- smoke in any part of our Inn. If you do, we may terminate your stay immediately and you will not be entitled to compensation and may be charged an additional cleaning charge;
- use in the Tent-Suites or Farm any electrical appliance without obtaining our specific consent in advance;
- transfer a reservation to any other person. If some person who is not obviously a member of your family or group tries to take up your reservation, we shall not allow him to do so;
- cause damage or misplacement to any part of the Inn, any suite, or any fixture, fitting or furniture. If you do, you agree to pay us immediately the sum we estimate as the cost of making good that damage or loss.
- remove any article that is present on the Inn or in the suite that does not belong to you. If articles are missing, you agree to pay us immediately the sum we estimate as the cost of those goods. Artwork is photographed in between guests, any damage will result in the FULL charge to the customer.
- You now agree to indemnify us against all loss, including economic loss, caused to the Inn, its staff, contractors, clients and guests, arising from:
- your breach of this agreement;
- damage to any suite, fixture, fitting or furniture by you or any person for whom you have made a booking, or who is in your party;
- any adverse affect you may have on any third party customer or client of ours, or any actual or potential booking by any such person.
Use of Personal Information
1. We will not provide your personal information to anyone else. When you provide your personal information such as name, address, email address and telephone number, we will not give or sell this information to any outside company for any use. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information we have collected from you at our site.
PetsPets are allowed at Jackson's Falls at a surcharge of $40 per pet per night (pets are not allowed to be left unattended in the rooms at anytime). As some of the rooms are in close quarters, if you have a pet that may cause a disruption to other guests, please make alternative plans for your pet. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets, both inside and out.
SmokingStrictly no smoking.
Accepted Payment MethodsVisa, Mastercard, American Express.
Check In & Check Out TimesEarliest check in is 3.00pm. Latest check in is 10.00pm. We kindly ask that you check out by 11.00am.
Other PoliciesPlease note: we have a 2 night minimum
A reservation cancellation is possible if made by 3pm, 14 days prior to the date of arrival - less the $50 deposit/ admin fee.
Cancellations made between 3pm, 14 days and 7 days prior to to the date of arrival, will result in a cancellation fee in the amount of one night.
Cancellations made after 3pm, 7 days prior to the date of arrival, will result in in a full charge for the entire length of the stay.