Property Name: J-Hoppers Beppu Guesthouse [ジェイホッパーズ別府ゲストハウス]
Address 1: 1-25
Address 2 : Minami-matogahama Cho, Beppu City, Oita Pref.
City : Beppu - Oita
Postal Code : 874-0929
Contact Name: Eiji Moriya
- Baggage storage
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Terms and Conditions
- Persons under 17 years of age can not be stayed without their parents. We may accept them based on his/her age if they submit a consent document from their parents in advance.
- Children under 12 years of age may not stay in the Dormitory rooms, even if they stay with their parents in the same room. They can only stay in private rooms with their parents.
- Only 1 kid for co-sleeping is allowed for free in the private room. The kid has to be under 5 years old. Children over 6 years old will be counted as adults.
- In case you request an extra futon, it would cost 2,200JPY additionally. Only 1 extra futon is available.
- If you wish to cancel or change your reservation, we will require 2 days advance notice before the date of your arrival (e.g. if your arrival date is on the 5th, cancellation should be on the 3rd before the end of reception hours Japan time), otherwise you will be charged the cancellation fee of one night's stay. Cancellations made with two days advance notice or more will not be charged.
- If you fail to check in as scheduled, we will cancel all your bookings and you will be charged the cancellation fee.
- During your stay, we also require two days advance notice, should you want to change the duration of your stay. As long as you notify us two days before, we will refund the fee you have already paid.
- We may require additional conditions for reservations with lots of guests and reservations with large number of nights.
- Please make your payment for your entire stay upon your arrival. Credit Cards accepted (VISA, MASTER or JCB).
- In case you arrive out of reception hours written on each hostel page, please let us know in advance. We have no curfew and lockout. However, the entrance door keeps locked except for reception hours.
- We take no responsibility for the loss or damage of guest's belongings regardless if it is in a private room, dorm room or common space including the luggage storage.
- Excessive noise or other behavior complaints will be subject to one warning. Any further complaints will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
- We must be notified immediately of any loss or damage to our property. Guests will be charged reasonably for any repair or replacement of any property loss, removal or damage.
- We will keep an unclaimed lost article for one month after you check out. After that we dispose of them.
- Smoking is not allowed inside of the building (outside entrance is allowed). If there is any evidence to suggest you have been smoking (i.e. setting off smoke detectors or leaving cigarette remains (ash, butts, burn marks), you will be removed from the premises.