Tired of congested hotel lobbies, stuffy hallways, and cookie cutter rooms? So are we! Distancing ourselves from the standard rooms you grew up with is the goal with our Alt Lodging concept. The unique accommodations are only outmatched by the personalized service our team is dedicated to providing. Our Resort offers seclusion + communal space for those that still like to socialize. All at a responsible distance with a fresh mountain breeze of course!
Sacajawea Inn features stunning views of the nearby mountain ranges with a mix of Bungalows, Shoshone Suite, and Tiny Retreats. Have your own Airstream, R-Pod, or other home away from home? Our Recreational Vehicle pads are full hookup with 30/50 amp, water, and septic. Come experience the Central Idaho like never before. Our team is passionate about delivering a memorable stay no matter which option you choose.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Property Name: Sacajawea Inn
Street Address: 705 S. Challis Street
City : Salmon - Idaho
Postal Code : 83467
Contact Name: JET Hospitality
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Terms and Conditions
This Resort Guest Agreement (“Agreement”) is between Jet Hospitality LLC and/or it’s owner Jet ID Holdings 2 LLC DBA Sacajawea Inn and the person(s) identified in the information of this reservation known as (“Guest(s)”) You and anyone traveling with or through you including without limitation all minor children, forming part of the Guest’s Party (Collectively and individually Guest(s).
- Quiet Hours: 10pm-9am. Televisions, voices, or other devices must be kept at a respectful low level at all times.
- Check-In Requirements: Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in at All Seasons Inn & Suites. In the interests of security, guests are required to confirm their identity by providing their valid government issued photo identification at check-in. A valid, signed, and pre-approved credit card in the name of the guest registration is also required.
- Incidentals & Pre-Authorization at Check In: Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishing and equipment including the removal of electronic equipment, towels, art work, etc. will be charge at 120% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges. Any damage to hotel property, whether accidental or willful, is the responsibility of the registered guest for each particular room. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest.
- WiFi Access: WiFi signals are subject to change without notice depending on the room’s location and the status of our wifi equipment. No liability is assumed for interrupted service or lack of use during your stay.
- Children: As the parents, guardians, or chaperones of children you are personally and legally responsible for and must supervise them at all times. For safety reasons, please do not leave children unattended in guest rooms or allow them to roam the hotel property unsupervised.
- Liability Waiver: By continuing with this reservation Guest(s) acknowledges the inherent risk of staying at a rustic property. Guests hereby agree to take full responsibility for their own safety while on Resort grounds and inside their accommodations. Guest(s) assume all associated risks with use of Resort including but not limited to the accommodations, facilities, amenities, or property grounds. In doing so, Guest(s) hereby waives, releases, and discharges and shall indemnify and hold harmless Jet Hospitality LLC, Sacajawea Inn, its officers, owners, their heirs and employees from all liabilities claims, actions, damages, costs, and/or expenses which may arise out of or in any way the Guest(s) use of the Resort accommodations, facilities, amenities, or property grounds. Guest(s) understand and acknowledges that the waiver includes claims based on negligence and/or the actions or inactions of Jet Hospitality LLC and/or Sacajawea Inn