- Complimentary Breakfast
- Fitness Center featuring Peloton bike and a Stiga competition grade ping pong Table
- 1800 sq ft. Patio with Outdoor BBQ and cornhole
- Modern and Generously Equipped Rooms with 50" Roku Smart TVs
- Guest Laundry
- Accessible & Connecting Room Options
- Corporate Rates and Extended Stay Options
- 100% Non-smoking and pet free
- Locally Owned Small Business & proud Bronze Investor of the Indianola Chamber Commerce
Property Name: Hotel Pommier
Address 1: 1215 N Jefferson Way
City : Indianola - Iowa
Postal Code : 50125
Phone: 515 961 0551
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Reservations without valid payment authorization will be held until 4pm the day of check-in unless valid payment details are provided.
Flexible cancellation terms outlined above do not apply to reservations made with our "Non-refundable, Prepay and Save Web Special 'rate!
Terms and Conditions
- We accept all major credit / debit cards and reserve the right to process payment prior to arrival.
- Valid and authorized card must be on file to cover incidentals. Alternatively, provide a $150 cash deposit which will be returned at check-out pending inspection of the room.
- Reservations without valid payment will be held until 4pm the day of check-in unless valid payment details are provided.
- We do not accept personal checks, prepaid gift cards, money orders, travelers checks, bags of pennies, Bitcoin (yet!), IOU slips, magical beans, etc.
- Front Desk Office Hours: 6AM - 11PM -> please contact us to arrange for late arrivals!
- We do not have an elevator, but we do our best to accommodate first floor or accessible room room requests!
- Please request Ground Floor, Accessible, or Connecting Rooms in advance to confirm availability.
- Children under the age of 10 stay free of charge in the parents room using existing bedding (roll-away beds / cribs not available)
- All rooms and indoor areas are 100% non-smoking. This includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vape pens, or anything else that produces vapor / smoke
- Any guest found to violate this policy will be subject to $250 fine. Save your dough and please smoke outside!
- No pets are allowed but we accommodate trained service dogs that assist guests with a disability. Guests are subject to a $250 deep cleaning fee for violations!
- Only registered guests after 11:00PM and visitors are not allowed to use hotel amenities intended for our registered guests (no one likes a freeloader!)
- We do not tolerate disruptive behavior (who does?). We will kindly request responsible parties to cease disruptive activity and will lean on local law enforcement if escalation is required.
- Guests who are not fully dressed (shirt, shoes, etc.) will be asked to leave common areas
- Security cameras continuously record indoor and outdoor public areas and are shared with relevant local authorities as needed
- A complete listing of our policies are on the interwebz at hotelpommier.com/welcome