- Complimentary Breakfast
- Fitness Center featuring Peloton bike and a Stiga competition grade ping pong Table
- 1800 sq ft. Patio with Outdoor BBQ and cornhole
- Modern and Generously Equipped Rooms with 50" Roku Smart TVs
- Guest Laundry
- Accessible & Connecting Room Options
- Corporate Rates and Extended Stay Options
- 100% Non-smoking and pet free
- Locally Owned Small Business & proud Bronze Investor of the Indianola Chamber Commerce
Property Name: Hotel Pommier
Address 1: 1215 N Jefferson Way
City : Indianola - Iowa
Postal Code : 50125
Phone: 515 961 0551
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Flexible cancellation terms outlined above do not apply to reservations made with our "Non-refundable, Prepay and Save Web Special 'rate!
Terms and Conditions
- We accept all major credit / debit cards and reserve the right to pre-authorize payment prior to arrival.
- Valid and authorized card must be on file to cover incidentals. Alternatively, provide a $150 cash deposit which will be returned at check-out pending inspection of the room.
- We do not accept personal checks, prepaid gift cards, money orders, travelers checks, bags of pennies, Bitcoin, IOU slips, magical beans, etc.
- Children under the age of 10 stay free of charge in the parents room using existing bedding (roll-away beds not available)
- Accessible and connecting room requests will be fulfilled based upon availability (we do our best to accommodate!)
- All rooms and indoor areas are 100% non-smoking. This includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vape pens, or anything else that produces vapor / smoke
- Any guest found to violate this policy will be subject to $250 fine. Save your dough and please smoke outside!
- No pets are allowed but we are happy to accommodate trained service dogs that assist guests with a disability. Guests are subject to a $250 deep cleaning fee for violations!
- Only registered guests after 11:00PM and visitors are not allowed to use hotel amenities intended for our registered guests (no one likes a freeloader!)