Anaia is a luxury 5-bedroom villa located in Koh Phangan, that offers authentic and transformative experiences and a sense of home.
Set atop the hills of Koh Phangan, and only a short and verdant ride away from the main town of Thong Sala lies an oasis. A contemporary tropical-modern spacious and refined residence that showcases exceptional craftsmanship with a warm, home-like ambience. This 4,300 square meter property enjoys total privacy with three hundred and sixty degrees of lush evergreen. The surrounding nature and diverse flora are highlighted and incorporated throughout the space. Anaia is a contemporary home that blends seamlessly with nature.
Beyond its giant white facade hides a sleek and spacious family home designed to embrace the outdoors. As you enter this family-style villa, you’re welcomed with generous living spaces that are warm and welcoming. The choreographed light from the reflective pool create a calm connection with the outside world. The main villa is spread out over 1,000 square meters of floor space and set over 2 levels. The ground floor is open plan with a generous modern kitchen, a dining room and a sitting area, which all open onto the outdoor sitting areas, an 18 meter private infinity pool and lounge, as well as, acres of plush garden. Upstairs, there’s a concealed jungle themed cinema room, a master suite with an ensuite bathroom, a contemporary freestanding bath, a generous rain shower, and a large private balcony that looks onto the lush tropical evergreen.
A short walk along a dotted stone path reveals two garden pavilions each fit out with a master bedroom & twin bedroom, each with ensuite bathrooms, and all open onto private terraces that blend seamlessly with the garden vista outside.
Your Journey at Anaia takes a new meaning in place where nature, human connection, and tailored and authentic experiences, coexist. Our ethos here is simple: we create spaces and places that evoke a sense of home wherever that may be. While we measure success by the hearts we touch, the smiles we receive and the friends we make, it is in the shared and unforgettable adventures that connect our guests and give us our cherished purpose.
Anaia was created from a dream; to create a home, a sanctuary, a sense of place, where our guests can connect and share, because now more than ever, we yearn for it - the intimate dinner with friends followed by a dance until sunrise, the uncharted adventure awakening your curiosity for authentic experiences where strangers become friends and friends become family.
Our stories are worth celebrating and sharing because our experiences are what define us, unite us and inspire us. Our shared belief is that home is where the heart is. And from our home, we hope to create real and lasting stories in the hearts of our friends.
Because here at Anaia your story is what we live for.
Property Name: ANAIA
Street Address: 137/54 Moo 1 Koh Phangan
City : Koh Phangan - Surat Thani
Postal Code : 84280
Contact Name: Michal Paulen
Phone: +421 917 514 112
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 6:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 25%
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 6:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 14 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Deposit - If canceled within 60 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Bookings | Terms & Conditions Terms & Conditions - Summary
- To make and obtain a confirmed booking please complete the booking form on-line
- Bookings are secured only upon receipt of the full deposit amount by credit card or bank transfer
- Rental Fees include: villa rental, utilities, onsite staff services for cleaning and gardening services, use of linen & towels, and a call-out service for repairs or equipment problems.
- Rental Fees do not include: transport costs, food, consumable items, insurance, breakages or excessive cleaning charges.
- Nominally, check-in is after 3pm, check-out is before 11am.
- Anaia is the trading name of BIM Investments Limited, henceforth referred to as the “Company", “We” or “Our”, whose registered office is Unit 2A, 17/F Glenealy Tower, 1 Glenealy, Central, Hong Kong SAR.
- Renters and members of the Renter’s party who rent the properties owned and/or managed by BIM Investments Limited are hereinafter referred to as “Guest”, “Guests”, “You” or “Your”.
- The Company is the owner of the Anaia property available to let in Koh Phangan, Thailand.
- Accuracy of website and other information. The Company makes every effort to ensure that advertised descriptions and images are correct, however The Company reserves the right to make changes/improve the properties and services from time to time
- Payment - 100% of total Rental Fees must be paid at the time of booking to confirm a booking.
- Payment can be made either by:
- Bank Transfer
- PayPal (incl. major credit cards)
- No contract will exist between the Guests and the Company until the Company has received and accepted the full Rental Fees and the completed booking form.
- If payment has not been received within 3 calendar days from the date of the reservation, the Company will assume that the Guests have cancelled the reservation.
- Included in the base Rental Fees:
- Use of the villa
- Utilities (Electricity and water)
- Onsite staff services for cleaning and gardening services
- All Linen and towels – changed once per week
- Call out service to repair any equipment problems
- Excluded in the base Rental Fees:
- Airport transfers. These terms may vary in the case of specific promotions
- Car rentals and other transport charges
- Food drinks and other consumables
- Cancellation Insurance
- Insurance for personal possessions
- Excessive cleaning charges (e.g. upholstery)
- Airport transfers, scooter rentals, initial stocking of food, additional maid services, and local excursions & experiences can be ordered at an additional cost. These services can be ordered at the time of booking or later during the stay
- Any additional charges for breakages or for other services purchased from The Company should be settled locally on check out. The Guests agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner’s discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa, which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the Guests during the Guest’s occupation, or which is missing. The Guests whose name the booking is made in acts on behalf of all other persons within the party, and becomes responsible to the Company for all payments in respect of the booking.
2. CANCELLATIONS BY GUEST
- In the event that Guests have to cancel their booking at any time, Company will charge the following cancellation charges to Guest:
- If Guest cancels within 14 days of the booking start date, Company will charge Guest 100% of total Rental Fees
- If Guest cancels within 60 days of the booking start date, Company will charge Guest 50% of total Rental Fees
- If Guest cancels more than 60 days before the booking start date, Company will reimburse 100% of paid Rental Fees to Guest
- In case of refunds, the Company will withhold any credit card fees and/or bank transfer fees that were incurred by the Company when processing the original booking and subsequent cancellation and refund from the refund to Guest.
- It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance, which Guests will need to purchase independently of their villa booking.
3. CANCELLATIONS BY COMPANY
- Although it is unlikely that The Company will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it is sometimes unavoidable in which case we will advise Guests at the earliest possible date, if for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide the property booked.
- The Company shall reserve the right to cancel reservations, if for example, the property is damaged or rendered unusable.
- In case of cancellation by Company, the Company will cancel the booking and refund Guests in full, less any bank transfer charges. Company shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by the client.
4. CHANGE OF BOOKING DATE
- The Company will endeavour to accommodate changes in Booking dates wherever this is possible. Such changes will be made at no extra charge should the new dates be for the same number of days and within the same season.
- Changes in Booking dates will be accepted subject to availability.
5. ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. or before.
- The Company will endeavour to accommodate early check-ins and late check outs if requested, however, this cannot always be guaranteed.
- When Guest requests a late check-out, the latest check-out time shall be no later than 6pm on the original departure date. Company shall charge Guest a late check-out charge of 25% of the rental rate that is applicable to the departure date
6. REGISTERED GUESTS
- Only those persons declared at the time of booking may reside at the villa as Guests. Should there be changes to the number and/or specific Guests staying during the booking period, then please notify Company as soon as possible of such changes.
- The number of people staying at the villa must not exceed the number indicated by Guests at the time of booking, except in the case of infants (under two years old), or unless specifically authorised.
- Should the Company find that the number of people staying at the property exceeds that declared at the time of booking, the Company may, at the absolute discretion of the Company, ask the extra person or persons to immediately vacate the villa.
- No camping is permitted in the grounds or gardens adjacent to the villas.
- It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance. Such insurance should cover:
- Health insurance
- Booking cancellations,
- Flight delays,
- Loss and damage to baggage and other property
- It should be noted that Thailand has a high standard of healthcare throughout the hospital network, but treatment can be very expensive. The Thai Government may introduce mandatory health insurance requirements for overseas visitors. Guests should check the latest insurance requirements prior to their departure.
- The Company is not responsible to Guests for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as watercraft, water sports, jeep or motorbike rental etc.
- The Company will not be responsible for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events outside the Company’s control such as civil disturbances, fires, floods, severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government etc.
- In the unlikely event of a problem with the Guests rental property occurring, whilst Guests are in Koh Phangan, please contact us directly so that the matter can be attended to. Company representatives are available on site and on Koh Phangan.
- The Company does not accept responsibility for the breakdown of the supply of water, or electricity, nor of swimming pool filtration systems, although the Company and their maintenance team will use their best endeavours to rectify such issues promptly.
- It is understood that infrastructure, local standards and conditions are often of a less developed nature than those Guests may be accustomed to in their home countries. The Company will do as much as can be reasonably expected to avoid and rectify any problems that may occur, but cannot be held responsible for problems occurring due to the failure of local infrastructure.
9. CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
- The Guests signing the contract are responsible for the correct and appropriate behaviour of their party staying at the property. Should any member of the party not behave in such a manner or cause disturbance to guests in adjacent properties the Company will request that the Guests refrain from such behaviour and in extreme circumstances may, at their absolute discretion, ask the offending Guest or Guests to vacate the property forthwith, without compensation.
- Smoking at the property, both indoor and outdoor, is NOT allowed. Company will recharge any cleaning costs to Guest when applicable.
10. PROPERTY & VALUABLESSAFETY & SECURITY
- For your safety and security, our property is equipped with a closed circuit television (“CCTV”) security solution along the property perimeter.
- No CCTV is installed within any of the indoor areas of the property.
- Company will collect and store images and visual recordings captured through this closed circuit television system solution for security reasons only
- Company may review collected and stored images and visual recordings captured during Guest’s stay in order to ensure the safety and security of both Guest and Company’s property and belongings
- Any valuables left at the property are left at the Guests own risk. Neither the Company nor the owners or staff at the property are responsible for any loss or damage to valuables or other property of the Guests.
- The property bedrooms are equipped with safes for the safe keeping of valuables.
- The Company collects Personal Data from or about Guests
- When you contact us, book as a guest, visit our property, or use our website, we collect certain Personal Data from you. Company may collect the following Personal Data:
- Contact Details: Guest name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address (billing and residential);
- Demographic Data: Demographic information and location data, and government-issued identifiers (e.g., drivers’ license (including dates of birth), passport numbers or other national identifiers);
- Financial Details: Guest credit card details;
- Guest Stay Information: Guest stay information, special requests and preferences (including spend, vacation preferences, amenities requested, language preferences, ages of children or companions and any other aspects of the services used);
- Other Data: Other types of information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us.
- Sensitive Personal Data: From time to time, you may provide or we may collect what is considered sensitive personal information or “special categories of personal data” under applicable privacy laws (herein referred to as “Sensitive Personal Data”). For example, you may disclose your religious affiliation to us when you host or attend an event at our property or provide your dietary restrictions so that we can accommodate you during your stay. We only process Sensitive Personal Data if and to the extent permitted and required by applicable law or with your express consent. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, you are not required to provide us with any of your Sensitive Personal Data. Should you choose not to, your decision would not prevent you from using our Services.
- We collect Personal Data about you in a number of ways, including when you provide such data to us. This includes:
- When you make reservations, stay at our property or plan or attend an event. Guests who elect make reservations with the Company will be asked to supply specific Personal Data, including your Contact Details and Demographic Details such as your name, e-mail address and contact information, as well as Financial Information to secure the reservation, such as a credit card number. We collect your Personal Data, and with your consent, Sensitive Personal Data to provide you with services, including when you purchase goods and services, inform us of any requests, or take advantage of additional services.
- If you plan or host an event with us, we collect event specifications, such as your name, contact details, date of event, occasion, number of guests, and length of stay. We also collect information about guests that are a part of your group or event.
- When you sign up for promotional offers or newsletters. We collect your e-mail address when you signup for promotional offers or newsletters
- When you provide your comments and feedback or communicate with us. We may collect Personal Data that you voluntarily share with us in surveys, guest feedback or comment cards, as well as on third-party websites. We also collect your Personal Data when you communicate with us via text or e-mail or otherwise, like WhatsApp
- From social media. We collect Social Media Details such as when you ‘like’ our website, share content or follow us on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or WeChat.
- Company may also collect Personal Data from other sources. This may include:
- From Other Sources. We may receive your Personal Data from other sources, like public databases, joint marketing partners, social media sites that consisting with your settings on related services, and other third parties including online booking services, travel agencies, airline, credit card partners and other parties who sell products and services under our brand. Such information usually includes your Contact Details, Social Media Details, Your Feedback and Other Data that you voluntarily choose to provide to us.
- We use your Personal Data, both for business and commercial purposes as set forth below.
- Performance of a Contract. We process your Personal Data in order to perform a contract with you, including to complete your reservation, provide you goods and services that you requested. This may include goods and services provided by third parties.
- To Comply with Legal Obligations. We process your Personal Data where it is necessary to comply with legal obligations to which it may be bound. This includes complying with legal processes, responding to requests from public and government authorities around the world, and pursuing available remedies or limit damage we or other third parties may sustain.
- With Your Consent. We process your Personal Data when we have your valid consent to do so, including to communicate (including by e-mail and SMS) with you during your stay, to send you promotional offers, newsletters, information on us, our Services, and other marketing communications; and to process Sensitive Personal Data you may have provided us in connection with your stay; for example, any dietary restrictions.
- Vital Interest. In certain circumstances when it is not possible to obtain your consent, it may be necessary for us to process your Personal Data, including Sensitive Personal Data you provided through our Services, where it is in your vital interest or in the interest of others, for example in the event of a medical emergency.
- Company may disclose your Personal Data to the following parties:
- To Property Managers. The Personal Data you provide to us in connection with making a reservation, including your Contact Details, Demographic Data, Financial Details, and Guest Stay Information, is shared with the relevant Property Manager for purposes of meeting your reservation request. After your stay, we retain your Personal Data, including the details of your stay and your preferences to provide you personalized service during your next stay, subject to your preferences. You can object to the retention of your Personal Data for this purpose by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial Service Providers and Suppliers. We outsource certain functions and/or information to third parties that provide services to the Company such as Services hosting, data analysis, payment and credit card processing, order fulfilment, customer service, e-mail delivery, financial services companies, delivery services, advertising networks, and information technology. We may also share your Personal Data described above with third-party providers that provide services such as spa treatment, salons, and restaurants within our property, or event planners or organizers of any event you plan or host with us.
- External Partners. We may share your Personal Data to other partners, consultants and advisors who render services to us, including financial institutions, external auditors, lawyers, and credit card issuers.
- Travel-Related Service Partners. We may share your Personal Data with select third parties, including your Contact Details, Demographic Data, Financial Details, and Guest Stay Information. For example, we may help arrange rental scooters and share Personal Data with them in order to provide those services.
- Social Media and Message Boards. If you connect to one of our social media pages, we may disclose your Personal Data including your Social Media Details to your friends associated with your social medial account, to other website users, and to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activities. We may make reviews, message boards, blogs and other user-generated content available to users on our Services. Any information disclosed in these areas is public information and you should accordingly exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Data in this context. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other users including web operators to whom you provide information.
- Business Transfers. From time to time, we may sell our business, property and other assets. In those circumstances, we may include Personal Data collected about you, or control of that Personal Data, as a business asset in any such transfer. Additionally, we may disclose your Personal Data to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, sale or other transfer event, in which Personal Data held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- Anonymized Data. We may share aggregated data with third parties collectively in an anonymous way, which does not reveal Personal Data.
- We maintain commercially reasonable security safeguards that are designed to protect the Personal Data we collect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee or warrant that your Personal Data is under absolute security with the existing security technology. Additionally, when requesting information or sending information or forms to us by e-mail, please be advised that e-mail communication to and from our Services are not secure unless clearly noted otherwise. This is a risk inherent in the use of e-mail.
- Our Services may contain links to, or have features that are hosted by, other third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. For example, we give you the opportunity to connect, link, or share our Services (and the content you access) via certain social media websites.
12. DIRECT MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
- Company may use the Personal Data provided by You (including email and SMS) to communicate with You before your stay, during your stay, and after your stay.
- Company may also use the Personal Data provided by You to send You promotional offers, news letters, information on us, our Services, and other marketing communications.
- You may opt out of these direct marketing & communication activities by notifying us on email@example.com.
13. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
- In relation to the Personal Data collected by the Company, Guest agrees and acknowledges that:
- The Personal Data requested is necessary for the Company to process Your reservation and provide You with relevant services
- Guest may gain access to, or request correction of Your Personal Data via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- That where Guest is providing Personal Data on behalf of another person to the Company, Guest has obtained consent from the other person who have agreed that their Personal Data will be released to the Company
- These Terms & Conditions govern all bookings with the Company. Any booking made or order placed by the Guests, whether through the Company's website or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by the Guests to rent the relevant accommodation subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- All bookings through the Company or their Agents and all matters arising from them are subject to Hong Kong law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Hong Kong SAR)
- The Guests who make the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. Booking services with the company are only available to persons who are at least 18 years old.
- By making a booking Guests warrant and confirm to us that Guests have read these Terms & Conditions and agree to comply with them.