The Eungella Cabins
- Family Accomodation -
Situated high on the hill behind the Historic Eungella Chalet. Most have different outlooks of the Pioneer Valley and / or Mountain views, all are family friendly. Each Cabin has its own individual style and décor
Each cabin has:
- Close access to Chalet facilities for meals drinks etc
- All linen supplied
- Private amenities
- Private verandahs with table and chairs
- Fans / Heaters / Reverse cycle air conditioning
- TV and DVD player
- Fireplace with firewood supplied (additional firewood may be purchased from the Chalet)
- Self contained Kitchenette with Microwave, toaster kettle, etc.
- Cooktop and oven
- Air conditioning
- - Couples and Singles Only No Children -
Large Rooms are:
Spacious Room with TV, 2 x Lounge chairs and small dinning table
with en-suite, Air Con, Fan, & Small Fridge
Standard Rooms are:
Standard Size Hotel Rooms with en-suite, TV, Air Con, Fan, & Small Fridge
Property Name: Eungella Cabins
Address 1: 10 Chelmer Street
City : Eungella - Queensland
Postal Code : 4757
Contact Name: Vee Stonehouse
- Gift shop
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 20.00
Late check out (after 10:00 AM and before 11:00 AM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS *
Terms and Conditions apply.Subject to availability. By clicking on the 'Book Now' button, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking
- All quotes are valid for 30 Days only. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of reservation.
- All accommodation bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by provision of Valid Credit Card details
- By providing valid credit card details, you warrant that you have the authority to use the credit card and that you authorize: "Eungella Cabins" to charge the cost of your booking to the credit card in the case of cancellation or no show penalties as detailed below.
- Payment of 50% of Total Booking at time of booking
- All reservations will be confirmed by email
- Peak Period -10% of Total Booking will be charged on bookings cancelled within 24 hours of arrival
- Off-Peak – 10% or Total Booking will be charged on bookings cancelled within 24 hours of arrival
- No Show - There will be no Refund for any bookings where there is a No Show
- There will be NO refunds if your stay is cut short for any reason (exceptional circumstances may be considered at managers discretion)
- Refunds falling outside these times will be provided less any booking fees incurred by the Eungella Cabins for the transaction
- Standard check- in time is 2.00 pm. The name of the booking (or nominee) must be the person checking in.
- Standard check- out time by 10.00 am.
- For guaranteed arrival prior to 2 pm, a room must be reserved from the previous night and therefore includes an additional nightly charge.
Late check-out up to 11.00 am is at the discretion of the Hotel manager and must be requested the night before check out and will incur a $20 charge.
- Late check out after 11.00 am will incur the full rate of one (1) nights’ accommodation.
- Please notify in the event of late arrival. Arrivals will only be accepted when the Eungella Cabins or The Eungella Chalet are open for trade.
General terms and conditions
- Prior to arrival, guests will be required to provide a valid credit card and photo identification to cover any incidental charges
- Damage, breakages, theft, and losses are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay
- Additional cleaning fees may apply as required
- The Eungella Chalet practices the responsible service of alcohol
- The consumption of drugs in rooms/cabins is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of booking, dismissal of guest without a refund and legal prosecution
- Smoking is not permitted at any time in the Cabins and Rooms. An additional $200 cleaning fee will be charged.
- No pet.
- For the enjoyment of all guests, noise restrictions apply after 9 pm. Excessive noise is not tolerated.
- The number of guests must not exceed the number stated on the booking confirmation notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email.
- Lost or stolen keys will incur a $50 fee. Attempts will be made to contact the guest who will be given the opportunity to return keys taken. Failure to do so will result in the fee being charged to their credit card.
- Room degradation (such as vomit, bodily wastes) a $200 cleaning fee will be charged, plus any professional floor cleaning charges at cost, plus a daily room tariff equal to the daily tariff that we would charge if the room was available to be let or any other rate that may be agreed to by the management, in accordance with business demand on the day, until the said room has been returned to its salable condition.
- Only the number of people Booked in the original booking will be permitted to stay in the cabins.
Any Extra Guests or Extra use of bedding not included in the original booking numbers will incur extra person charges.
@ $15/per person or per extra bed used.
Management must be notified of any extra guests for fire regulations and safety management e.g. (COVID 19 - requirements)
- Management reserves the right to refuse extra guests not included in original booking.
- The breach of any of the above conditions may result in immediate termination of rental and applicable costs charged to credit card.
- Zero tolerance party policy.
- In the interest of quiet enjoyment and respect for all guests at the Eungella Cabins, a no party policy applies to all guests staying at the property.
- Guests are expected to be respectful of other guests at all times, and to be quiet between 10 pm - 7 am.
- No group congregations in Cabins are permitted or tolerated. Immediate eviction with no refund applies to any breaches of this policy.
- Cooking in Cabins must be undertaken in the Kitchen area provided
- Fees for additional cleaning may apply should a guest cook in unspecified areas or fail to clean the kitchen areas & utensils used.
- Due to Fire regulations, Management must be aware of number of guests in rooms.
- Should the Fire Alarm be activated, the cost of Emergency Services attending, will be charged to the guest.