We've transformed a 1950’s motel into a modern Pacific Northwest headquarters for hospitality, relaxation, and recreation. In the spirit of the best of Airbnb, we aim to offer guests genuine care, thoughtfully designed comfort, and local knowledge to help you enjoy all the region has to offer. Located less than a mile from Bellingham's downtown core, we provide a haven at the heart of things to settle in after you've gone out. The Heliotrope's 17 rooms are all on one level, adjacent to our social spaces, The Yard and The Hub. The Heliotrope room is part of The Row, a line of south-facing rooms across from The Yard. It's just a short walk across to The Hub for coffee conversation, or quiet reading by the fire. The nearby neighborhood parks, breweries, restaurants, museums and trails are also within walking and biking distance.
Property Name: Heliotrope Hotel
Street Address: 2419 Elm Street
City : Bellingham - Washington
Postal Code : 98225
Contact Name: Heliotrope Hotel Team
- Baggage storage
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
We do not accept CASH for room payment. A $75.00 per night incidental charge is held on your credit card upon arrival, with a max of $300 for an extended stay.
This is a non-smoking property (this includes tobacco and marijuana). Any violation of the smoking policy indoors may incur up to a $1,000.00 additional “Smoke Damage” Cleaning Fee to remove smoke odors from the Property/Room and/or linens.
Check-in & Departure
Check-in time is 3:00 pm. If you plan on arriving after 10:00 pm, please call 360.201.2914 to arrange a late check-in. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
We are offering daily housekeeping by request only. Please notify the front desk if you would like to arrange stay-over service.
Dogs are allowed with prior authorization and a one-time $35 pet fee, per dog. Guests who bring a dog without approval will be charged the pet fee retroactively and may be immediately evicted from the Property/Room.
- All dogs are the responsibility of the guest, and must be well socialized, with predictably and consistently good manners toward other people and animals.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for any damage incurred in the room or on the property.
- Guest must notify the front desk and leave contact information if the dog is left unattended in the room.
- Heliotrope Hotel is authorized to remove the dog from the room if causing a disturbance to other hotel guests.
- Guest is responsible for picking up after their dog.
- Dog owner is responsible for any compensation given to other hotel guests due to noise complaints resulting from unattended or barking dogs.
- Advance reservations and signed waiver are required for all stays including a dog.
- It is at the owners and staff of HH’s discretion to remove any pets from the property that do not meet behavioral expectations. We ask that pets not be allowed on any furniture at any time. Evidence of pets on furniture or any pet damage may incur extra cleaning or replacement fees. We encourage you to bring your pet's bed, and any other items your dog is use.
- Pets are welcome to spend time in the wooded area in the back of the hotel. The Yard is reserved for our two-legged visitors.
- Heliotrope assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that pets may incur while on the premises.
Start collecting more than just tiny shampoo bottles and look forward to earning points with Stash Hotel Rewards, redeemable at over 150 unique, independent hotels just like us!