Property Name: PODs The Backpackers Home & Cafe
Street Address: G-6, No 30 Jalan Thambipillay, Brickfields
City : Kuala Lumpur - Wilayah Persekutuan
Postal Code : 50470
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photocopying services
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Payment and cancellation policy:
1. For website booking, 100% payment will be collected.
2. For cancellation made less than 24 hours before check-in time, full deposit will be charged. For 20% off - no cancellation rate, no refund will be given for cancellation made at anytime before check-in time.
3. For group booking (8 or more people), for cancellation made less than 30 days before check-in time, the deposit paid is non-refundable.
4. No check-in will be accepted without personal identification or passport.
5. Effective 1st September 2018, under Malaysia’s Service Tax Act 2018, the provision of accommodation under prescribed circumstances may be subject to service tax at the rate of 6%.
6. A tourism tax of RM10/room/night for non-Malaysians is NOT applicable to our mini PODs, single PODs and double PODs because of sharing bathrooms and that they fall under innovative hotels concept which is excluded. This is also NOT applicable to shared accommodation such as dormitories. However, this may be subject to change according to Malaysia's law and regulations.
7. If you wish to make changes to your arrival date or to shorten your duration of stay, please notify us 24 hours before check-in time (30 days before check-in time for group booking) to avoid cancellation charges.
Guest restrictions and behaviors:
1. PODs may generally deny accommodations to a prospective guest for the following reasons:
- The person is unwilling or unable to pay for a room or accommodation or other establishment services.
- The person is visibly under the influence of alcohol or drugs or creating public nuisance.
- The person’s use of a room or accommodation would violate the facility’s maximum capacity.
- The person is reasonably believed to use the room or facility for an unlawful purpose or to bring in something that would create danger or risk to others.
2. PODs reserves the right to refuse service to guests we deem inappropriate for the safety and comfort of our general guests.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas inside the building including toilets, bathrooms and the yard area. Foods are not allowed inside the rooms and dormitories area.
4. We apply NO pet policy in which no pets are allowed to be in any rooms or dorms.
5. If your behavior is deemed to be unacceptable or causes damage, your booking may be terminated and you may be asked to leave our premises. No whole or part refunds will be made under these circumstances.
Access hours and privileges:
1. PODs front desk and common area are opened from 8:00am to 2:00am daily.
2. For dormitories, ACs will be switched on from 20:00 to 08:00. The quiet time for sleeping is from 23:00 to 07:00. Lights will be switched off during these hours. Out of courtesy to fellow guests, please be very quiet if you come in late at night or if you leave early in the morning.
3. Our private rooms (PODs) are made of built-in platform with mattresses on top of it. We use shared centralized ACs which we switch on from 20:00 to 08:00. In the event of hot weather or many people, we may switch it on earlier upon request.
4. PODs reserves their rights to have access to rooms or dormitories area for the purpose of maintenance, cleaning or for late check-out without notification given to us.
5. All facilities within PODs are strictly for the benefit of in-house guests, staffs and business owners only. Access is restricted only to the said individuals at all times.
1. PODs is not liable for every accident or loss that occurs in the premises, nor do we ensure the absolute safety of every guest.
2. PODs shall not be liable for the death, sickness or injury to any guests or for the loss, theft or damage to any guest’s properties however sustained or caused. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure their belongings are secured at all times.
3. Guests are liable for any loss or damages (above wear and tear) to the property or its facilities. Guests will be charged as deemed appropriate by the management.
4. PODs reserves the right to amend, add or delete any of the terms and conditions herein whenever appropriate without any notices whatsoever.