Safari & Tours
Property Name: SAFFRON BEACH BISTRO AND COTTAGES
Address 1: Plot 11 Nambi Rd, Manyago.
Address 2 : ENTEBBE
City : Entebbe - Kampala
Postal Code : 26138
Contact Name: VANDANA PATIDAR
- Baggage storage
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Welcome Drink
- Lake Access & Private Beach
- Bicycle Rental
- Water Scooter
- Private Boat Cruise Service
- Ngamba Chimpanzee Island Tour
- Airport Transfer Service
- Safaris & Tour Service
- Air ticketing Service
- Tourist Visa Service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
within 24 hours cancelation require full pre-payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable.
• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 24 hours. prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation or amendment made within 24 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
• In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
Terms and Conditions
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in United State Dollars.
• Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
• Rates are include applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy.
• The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults or 3 adults.
• A cash deposit for each night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is open and check-out time is by 11:30am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
• Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
• The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Union Pay credit cards. Debit Cards are accepted.
• For reservations for groups of 5 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHILD BREAKFAST CHARGE
• All rooms and suite rates do not include child breakfast charge. Child breakfast charge is applicable for any child between 6-12 years old. Breakfast for children 5 years and under is free. Child breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Uganda.
SAFFRON BEACH BISTRO & COTTAGES