A La Koh Kood intends to resemble the essence of the island 'Koh Kood', which is one of the last standing islands in Thailand whose environment hasn't been exploited heavily. In taking part with the conservation, we aim to host sustainable and minimize our carbon footprint, while not compromising our guest's experience. We are situated in the southern part of Koh Kood, in the cove between Montana Resort and Khlonghin Beach Resort.
Khlonghin Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches on Koh Kood island. The beach has white sand and clear emerald/blue sea water. It is also a very peaceful beach. It is not crowded whilst still having everything you need be it restaurants, a pub or a massage place by the beach. And along the cove, you'll find plenty of fishes and corals! Making this the perfect place for all types of traveler be it family, adventurers, business trips or romantic couples.
The pathway to our cozy villas features a shallow crystal clear lagoon perfect for anyone including children. The beach is accessible with just some steps away from our overwater villas. Apart from having peaceful spots for reading, yoga and relaxing, adventurous activities are also available as we have kayaks, snorkels and other beach equipment.
We have got TEN bedrooms in seperate TWO houses next to each other lying on the crystal clear lagoon where you can see little fishes swimming around while sitting at the terrace.
- In the House A, we offer twin bedrooms and tripple bedrooms.
- In the House B, we offer double bedrooms.
- Every guest room has its own private terrace.
- We do NOT accept credit cards.
- Children age of 2-12 y/o
- Infant age under 2 y/o -- Free breakfast
* High Season: between November and May.
* A trip from Ao Salad Pier to our Resort Entrance takes about 40 minutes to 1 hour depending on how many passenger drops off before you.
* Our resort suits travellers who prefer tranquility and calm as we are quite isolated from the centre of the island.
* Ferry schedules from Lam Sok (Trat) to Ao Salad Pier (Koh Kood)
- 10.45 h. ------> Boonsiri
- 13.00 h. -----> Ko Kut Express
- 14.20 h. -----> Boonsiri
* Koh Kood does not have public transportation, ONLY motorcycle rental (250-300 baht per day) and private taxi service (starting from 200 baht).
* Trash Hero Campaign: every saturday at 9.00 hr. each Saturday they clean up diferent location per schedule.
Property Name: A La Koh Kood Resort
Address 1: 58, Moo 5, Klong Hin Beach
City : ko kut - Trat
Postal Code : 23000
Contact Name: Alakohkood Team
Phone: (+66)94-963 8889
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Terms and Conditions
Check in time: 14.00 hr. onwards
Check out time: by 12:00 hr.
Payment: We do NOT accept credit cards on site.
By cash or bank transfer:
*** BANK DETAIL -- Government Savings Bank Branch: Central Festival Pattaya Beach
Bank number: 0203-0254-0545 Name: Sarocha Pisalvalerd ***
PayPal >>> firstname.lastname@example.org Name: Sarocha Pisalvalerd
Moderate cancellation policy terms: Full refund 5 days prior to arrival.
- After 5 days notice of cancellation: 1st night rate will be collected.
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- No Pets allowed
- No Smoking allowed
- No Parties and events allowed
- Surveillance or recording devices on property