Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge is a family-run vacation property featuring cabins and traditional Lodge suites, located in Lake George, New York. The Lodge is situated just off the main road and nestled in the trees, providing guests with a true Adirondack camp feel. Although we are just down the road from Lake George Village, with its beaches, restaurants, shops, as well as, theme parks and an array of activities, the property is just far enough away for you to “getting away from it all” and to enjoy the natural Adirondack surroundings without losing the convenience of all that the Village has to offer. Our guests can take advantage of the Lake George Trolley shuttle service during the summer season – leave the car at the Lodge! All of our cabins have private decks and back yards with a picnic table and fire pit. All rooms and cabins have private entrances and are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guests. All guests have access to our heated pool, Tiki Bar Cabana, basketball court, shuffle-board, playground and our indoor recreation room. Our spacious grounds allow plenty of room to enjoy time with family and friends but allow for social distancing from other guests. Our traditional lodging options include couples’ accommodations, two room suites to fit the family, as well as additional suites with kitchenettes and even an expandable option featuring multiple bedrooms and a full family room. Our cozy two-bedroom cabins feature full kitchen, living room and private decks and/or porches. We offer a large three-bedroom home with all of the amenities you and your guests will need. We are confident that we can provide the right accommodation to fit your group or family!
Property Name: Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge
Address 1: 3629 LakeShore Drive
City : Lake George - New York
Postal Code : 12845
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 0.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- All reservations will be charged, there are no refunds. Guests wishing to alter or modify dates subject to available are encouraged to call directly to arrange. Any deviation from this policy is at the discretion of the property manager, please contact directly via phone.
- In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non- refundable.
Terms and Conditions
Children: Please note that children are considered guests under the age of 14.
Payment: Full balance of payment is due at or before check-in, thank you!
Smoking is not allowed at our property, in accordance with New York State law. A $100 fine will be assessed to your stay if ANY evidence of smoking is found in the rented unit or in any of the building areas such as window ledges, common rooms or areas, stairs or the entrance area near to the reception. Please Note:
Additional Guidlelines for your stay:
- More guests stay in the property than agreed
- Excessive noise is made in the evening hours or at night
- A $25 charge for each additional adult guest per night will be charged. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation, without refund, if an unconfirmed number of people stay overnight.
- We do not allow pets.
- All our guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of their fellow guests and neighbors and to not make any excessive noise between the hours of 10pm and 8am.
- Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge is not responsible for lost or forgotten personal things on the premises. Please keep any valuables locked in your cabin, suite or vehicle as a precaution.
- The costs for any damages to resort property as a result of Guest usage and behavior will be charged to the Guest.