Bounce Cairns is a resort style hostel, newly renovated in 2018 featuring FREE HOT breakfast & FREE ultra fast WIFI. Centrally located in the heart of Cairns and is only a short walk to all the major attractions. you are guaranteed to get the most out of your stay and get a great night’s sleep.
All our rooms are fully air-conditioned & feature spacious en suite bathrooms, plus your own private balconies or courtyard gardens. With our outdoor pool oasis, outdoor bar with super cheap drinks, & a great social area where you can meet all new friends, you can truly experience Cairns to the max. Our entertainments team also organise events in the hostel every day & night, plus show our guests the top backpacker bars that offer cheap eats & drinks.
We look forward to welcoming you to our award winning hostel so you can experience Cairns in style!
Due to the restrictions in place by the Government to stop the spread of the Covid-19 Virus we have made some changes to our facilities and operation.
Please note if you check in/ stay on or after the 17th December you need to provide a full proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Reception open 9am - 5pm. Check in after those hours with the bar.Check out before 10am / Check in after 2pm. Valid photo id required at check in. All Guests must be 18-35 year to stay in dorm accommodation.
Please Note: Our reception is closed on Friday 24th December, Saturday 25th December, Friday 31st of December & Saturday 1st of January. You will not be able to check in or out on those dates.
Property Name: Bounce Cairns
Address 1: 117 Grafton St
City : Cairns City - Queensland
Postal Code : 4870
Contact Name: Bounce Cairns
Phone: +61 7 4047 7200
- Baggage storage
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Cancellation of bookings within 24 hours of reservation will be charged 100% cancellation fee for the first nights stay for the number of beds booked.
- If customer fails to show up for the booking and hasn’t give notice of cancellation, reservation will be marked as no show and you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee for the first nights stay for the number of beds booked.
Terms and Conditions
- We have charged your credit card a deposit to secure the reservation. Your credit card details have been collected to secure your reservation and you will be required to pay all remaining accommodation charges upon check-in.
- We do not accept guests under the age of 18 years old in shared dormitory rooms. Minors staying in private accommodation must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We do not accept guests over the age of 35 in shared dormitory rooms.
- Prices are quoted in AUD and are subject to change daily.
- Valid credit card and a valid passport are required upon check in.
- If you have made a reservation through an (online) travel agency you must cancel or modify through the agency.
- The following payment methods are accepted; cash, credit or debit cards (Visa and MasterCard only). We do not accept American Express. All credit or debit cards incur a 1% payment fee.
- The guest will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the hostel by guests or visitors of guests.
- $20 fee will be charged for the loss or non-return of any keys to reception upon check out.
- When booking multiple beds in a shared dorm, we cannot guarantee to put people on the same booking in the same room, however we will do our best.
- Guests may not consume or store food and drinks in their rooms. Alcohol may not be consumed in any room at any time and can only be purchased from the designated bar on site. Any alcohol or food found in the rooms will be removed.
- Smoking is only permitted within the designated smoking areas.