When you stay at the Jackaroo Treehouse Mission Beach Hostel, it is an experience like no other. Set in the beautiful world heritage tropical rainforest of far North Queensland, it is a slice of paradise. Come and experience something out of the ordinary. The beautiful giant treehouse boasts large open living areas, a large commercial kitchen, spacious rooms and a stunning sundeck overlooking the pool area with hammocks and sun lounges. Then, if that’s not enough, a lush green tropical rainforest as a backdrop. Who would have guessed that a treehouse could be so cool! Stay in one of our lovely 6 person air-conditioned dorm rooms or if you prefer more privacy, check out our deluxe double rooms with mini-fridge and balcony garden view. Then, at the end of your day, you can grab an icy cold beer and chill to great beats at the hostel’s very own bar ‘Jack’s Jungle Bar’. The Jackaroo Treehouse Mission Beach Hostel truly has it all!
Property Name: Jackaroo Treehouse Mission Beach
Address 1: 13 Frizelle Road
City : Bingil Bay - Queensland
Postal Code : 4852
Phone : +617 42106008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
* All cancellations must be made via email.
* Cancellations via phone will not be accepted.
* For bookings of 1-4 people, cancellations must be received via email at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
* For groups of 5 or more people, cancellations must be received via email at least 7 days prior to arrival.
*If we do not receive the required notice via email, you will be charged for all nights booked.
*"No shows" will be charged for all nights booked.
Terms and Conditions
* A valid government issued photo I.D must be presented by every guest staying in the hostel.
* Children and infants under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
* The Jackaroo Treehouse courtesy bus is there to meet every Greyhound bus and Premier bus that arrives at Mission Beach bus terminal between the hours of 9am and 7pm. When you step off your bus, just look for the friendly Jackaroo staff member who will escort you back to the Jackaroo Treehouse.