Armidale Motel is conveniently located just off the New England Highway overlooking Armidale from its scenic hilltop location. Ideally suited to a range of guests. There are smaller budget rooms perfect for those wanting a “place to stay” overnight, large executive rooms with office desks for corporate clients, and a range of family units, some including kitchen facilities as well as pet friendly rooms (Please note we charge a fully refundable $100 bond for pets). We are continually looking at ways to reduce the impact on our world around us and have installed solar panels to reduce electricity and Tesla car charges for our guests.
Property Name: The Armidale Motel
Address 1: 66 Glen Innes Road
City : Armidale - New South Wales
Postal Code : 2350
Contact Name: david lawson
Phone: 02 6772 8122
- Meeting rooms
- Photocopying services
- Room service
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Prices and Taxes - The standard booking price includes the following:
- All taxes
- Utilities (water, gas and electricity)
- Complementary Internet
- Towels, bed linen and hairdryer
- Cleaning before and after your stay.
- All apartment amenities and facilities as mentioned on our website pages and in our correspondence
- Payment and Terms at Check-in, Check-out - Please note that your room account should be paid in full at check-in unless arrangements have been made with management. Incidentals can be charged to your room and finalised prior to check- out.
- Extending Your Stay - After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive. If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know as soon as practical an ideally before 9 am on your day of check- out. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar apartment should this be necessary.
- Parking - Holidays should be stress-free and for that reason, you get to park right in front of your room (or super close). By parking a vehicle at our facility, you (and your guests) are doing so on your own accord. The hotel does not take responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property.
- Are we pet friendly? You bet! A maximum of two pets are allowed per room. Any variation to this needs to be confirmed by the motel PRIOR to No charge. Just make sure your furry friends do their business in the designated area and stay on a leash when outside the room. No rogue poppers and, sorry … no pets in the restaurant area (that’s the health department’s call and we have to heed their rules). Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms at any time. While there is absolutely no pet fee, there is a $100 deposit required in the form of a credit card charge. Should your furry friend shed a great amount or have a potty accident in the room, a cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file in the amount of $100. Should your pet cause property or item damage, an incidental fee will be charged at market value to your credit card on file. Any funds remaining from the deposit will be released after check-out and, dependent upon your bank’s policy, will reflect on your account within 10 business days.