“Sherlock Art Hotel” is no ordinary hotel. Each apartment was crafted the way so that my dear Guests could feel themselves in a good old England at a times when the sense of taste and measure served as an indispensable attribute of every gentleman. However, not only this does make the Hotel special - each of the seventeen spacious (up to 63 m2) apartments are peculiar to its own unique atmosphere, that is closely inherent to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s stories not only about me, but about other quite well known Ladies and Gentlemen - Irene Adler has spent days in “The Suite Bohemia” planning a masterful fraudulent affair of her's, an only one I never managed to reveal completely; fascinated by the silent beauty of the Old Town, young Sir Henry loved to stay at “The Baskerville Suite”. Amongst all the above mentioned, our apartments are a non-trivial place, where you could easily test your deduction skills by trying to solve the riddles left for you.
Direct bookings - best prices.
- No Booking Fees and Commission - indeed the best price
- Tailor-made stay - indicate your preferences regarding anything, or inform about occasion during your stay and allow hotel staff to surprise you
- Flexible cancellation and changing conditions - simple email email@example.com to request changes
- Have priority in an overbooked hotel. You won’t be moved definitely if booked directly
- Book day use room on special conditions what cannot be done through third parties
- Choose a particular room and book it - we offer you to book a concrete room and we guarantee that it won’t be changed
- Book your stay when even online seems to be sold out - we normally keep some rooms on hold for last-minute guests or other situations, so if you see online that we are sold out - call us or send an inquiry via email to check
- Special requests are much easier to deal with, if you communicate directly with the person who will be serving you, so make your extra service booking, inform about health issues and directions to anyway with best recommendations before you arrive. Save time and enjoy the stay in full!
- For all direct bookings, early check-in and late check out is possible free of charge (upon availability)
- All direct bookings receive a complimentary room upgrade (upon availability)
- Longer stay - more save. For stays 3+ nights please contact us via email to have even better price and extra discount!
- And yes, 4th person stays free of charge.
1. Guests are required to show an identification and credit card upon check-in.
2. A Damage Deposit of EUR 150 is required. We can charge this before arrival and deposit will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the room.
3. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply and due to the COVID19 situation, most services will be limited at the moment.
4. Please inform Sherlock Art Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. Your safety is our priority and due to the unstable situation, it is important for us to know the exact time of your arrival at the hotel. We ask this information in advance to ensure your safety and exclude the possibility of your contact with other quests.
5. Check-in time is 14:00. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation to inform about your arrival time.
6. Please note that no staff is available on site at the moment. Host is contactable via phone 25/7. We are committed to taking care of and ensuring high standards of hygiene and safety in the hotel. Due to COVID-19, we are taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff.
Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. If you run into any difficulty don’t hesitate to ask us for assistance.
Wishing you a splendid day and we are looking forward to meeting you at the Sherlock Art Hotel!
Property Name: Sherlock Art Hotel
Address 1: Maza Monetu street 3
City : Riga - Riga
Postal Code : LV-1050
Contact Name: Reception
Phone: +371 26665630
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Room service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 20:00
Late Check-out Fees: 100%
Late check out (after 12:00 and before 20:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Prices and Taxes
- Payment and Terms at Check-in, Check-out
- Accessibility or Special Needs