Gold Standard Boutique Resort
Crown View Beach Resort Koh Chang is a "Gold Standard" Boutique resort (equivalent to a 5 star Western Resort) located on Koh Chang's beautiful, tranquil, authentic East Coast only minutes from the ferry piers.
—♦— Delightful, private beach —♦—
Our resort has its own private sandy beach, stretching 50 meters in length, which is perfect for an early morning or late evening stroll to enjoy the gorgeous views across the Gulf of Thailand to the Cambodian border.
—♦— Formal, park-like spaciest garden —♦—
Our resort is set on one (1) acre of land, and offers the guest a spaciest "park-like" experience to stroll around the beautifully manicured lawns and gardens
—♦— English style garden pavilion restaurant / bar & coffee lounge —♦—
In the garden, facing both the pool and the beach, we offer guests a beautiful English style garden pavilion restaurant / bar & coffee lounge which we call the "BOATSHED". This georgous facility is surrounded by Thai Orchids and Coco palms. We offer both Thai and Caucasian cuisine and serve both local and international Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails, barista made Coffee, and fresh fruit Smoothies. It is the perfect place to sit with a nice drink on a hot day to enjoy the views of the garden and the beach or just a place to sit and read a book. The garden pavilion is fully air-conditioned inside and offers a large outdoor deck and sandstone patio with umbrellas covering tables and chairs.
—♦— A large number of in-house activities —♦—
Our resort aims to provide the best "in-house" outdoor activities for the benefit of our guests. Free activities include outdoor pool table, golf putting green, outdoor chess, swimming pool volley ball, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and a row out 10 foot fishing boat. Payable activities include Thai cooking classes & Thai massage (either in room or by the pool). Bookings are essential for all payable activities.
- Our "BOATSHED" restaurant / bar & coffee lounge is a beautiful English style garden pavilion located in the centre of the lawn facing the swimming pool and the beach and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner to both staying guests and visitors seven (7) days per week from 7am in the morning until 10 pm at night.—♦— Seating —♦— Guests have the choice of sitting either inside the pavilion in air-conditioned comfort or outside of the pavilion on the veranda or the sandstone patio under the shade of an umbrella. We can cater for a total of 54 people at seated tables.The inside of the pavilion has two (2) tables each seating six (6)people, one (1) table seating four (4) people and two (2) tables each seating two (2) people. There are also four(4) stools at the bar for those who want to just come in and enjoy a drink. Outside the pavilion there are six (6) tables each seating four (4) people and five (5) tables each seating two (2) people.—♦— Facilities —♦— The inside of the pavilion is fully airconditioned and offers SMART TV and relaxing music. The bar offers the full range of alcoholic beverages including both international and local Beer, Spirits, Cocktails and an excellent selection of award winning Australian and New Zealand Wines. Non-alcoholic beverages on offer include fresh fruit Smoothies , quality barista made Coffee, Juices and Soft Drinks. The outside of the pavilion has a pool table under the shade of umbrellas. The delightful food on offer includes both Western and Thai cuisine, prepared by and experience chef.
TWO BEDROOM LUXURY VILLA - "Anchorage"Our resort also offers a one (1) x two bedroom luxury European style villa. This villa offers a generous space of One hundred and five (105) square meters. This villa is suitable for four (4) adults and two (2) children.
THREE BEDROOM LUXURY VILLA - "Mariner"Our resort also offers a one (1) x three bedroom luxury European style villa. This villa offers a generous space of one hundred (120) square meters. This villa is suitable for six (6) adults and two (2) children.
An en-suite bathroom, a wardrobe and desk.
36/3 MOO 2, Ban DanMai,
Koh Chang, Trat 23170, Thailand
Tax number : 0235562000251
Tel : +66 (0) 095 816 5093
Email : email@example.com
Line Official : stayatcrownview
Facebook page : Crown View Beach Resort Koh Chang
Property Name: Crown View Beach Resort Koh Chang
Street Address: 36/3 M2 BanDanMai Tambon Kohchang Ampor Kohchang,
City : Ko Chang District, - Trat
Postal Code : 23170
Contact Name: Reservation Team https://www.facebook.com/CrownViewBeachResort
Phone: +66 95 816 5093
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour security
- Access to healthcare professionals
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- All rooms disinfected daily
- Babysitting / Child services
- BBQ facilities
- Beach area (private)
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach Umbrellas
- Bicycle rental
- Billiards / pool table
- Bottled water
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast in the room
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Breakfast, Continental
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Coffee Shop
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered food covered securely
- Designated smoking area
- Express check-in / check-out
- Exterior corridor
- Face masks available for guests
- Face masks on staff
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest health checks
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Ironing Service
- Kids' meals
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Local safety protocols followed
- Miniature golf
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules
- Picnic area
- Pool / Beach towels
- Postal Service
- Prepared lunches
- Raised toilet
- Safety deposit box
- Sanitized tableware
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Sun deck
- Taxi service
- Towels changed upon request
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
5. We require Security Deposit 10,000 THB upon Checking In
Terms and Conditions
RESORT RULES ANDREGULATIONS
Welcome to Crown View Beach Resort Koh Chang. Please read with the following rules and regulations which are obligatory for all our guests. We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the resort, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviors, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances sore quire.
1. Guests will be charged per night.
2. Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and the check-out time is 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
3. If upon check-in the guest does not specify the duration of his or her stay the hotel will presume it is for one night.
4. Guest must show up before 2 p.m., and then the booking will be cancelled if there is no contact from guest.
5. Only 2 guests are allowed to stay in a room. Children older than 10 years old or the third guest must pay 1,000 Thai baht for extra bed.
6. Baby cot can be provided to a child under 2 years old upon request.
7. Bills must be settled by cash or valid credit card, personal cheques are not accepted.
8. Guests wishing to check out later than 2:00 p.m. are kindly requested to ask for permission from our reception before 9:00 p.m.(subject to room availability, otherwise it will be charged for one additional night.
9. Cancellation of individual reservation may occur only inwritten forms and be sent to the hotel via e-mail. In case of booking cancellation shall undertake to up to 14 days before arrival : no cancellation fees. Between 14 - 7 days before arrival : 50% of the total reservation. Six days and less before arrival, no show and cut short stays : 100% of the total reservation.
10 Smoking is strictly not allowed in the resort and violator is subject to a fine of 5,000 THB (Five Thousand Thai Baht).
11. Removing items from guest rooms or moving them to other places in the resort is prohibited. Violator is subject to a fine of up to 5,000 THB (Five Thousand Thai baht).
12. When not being used, do not touch the fire extinguisher.
13. Inviting strangers into the guest rooms, to use the facilities and or amenities is prohibited. For security reason, joiner must register at reception before entering the room.
14. Hanging of any items in guest room windows that might ruin the beauty of our resort appearance is prohibited.
15. Ordering and delivery of food from outside our resort is prohibited.
16. Pets may not be brought into the Hotel.
17. Installation of any foreign item in to guest rooms or any part of our building is prohibited.
18. Guests wishing to extend their stay beyond the date given while checking in are kindly asked to inform our reception before 10:00a.m. on the original departure date.
19. Extension of your stay without reservation is subject to room availability.
20. No guest is allowed to give up his or her room to be used by third parties even if the room has been duly paid for.
21. Gambling or any other behavior that is against public morals in the hallways or guest rooms is prohibited.
22. Any damage should be reported to our reception immediately after it becomes apparent.
23. The use of guest rooms or the lobby as an office is prohibited.
24. Bringing illegal items, exotic plants or animals is prohibited.
25. Durian or anything that causes bad smell is strictly not allowed in the resort.
26. Guests and other individuals using the resort services are asked to make sure their conduct should not disturb other guests. The resort may refuse its services to individuals who violate this rule.
27. Guests are expected to lock their rooms properly to prevent access of third parties. Upon leaving their rooms guests must close and lock the doors, windows and anti-burglary rolling shutters. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
28. Guests are expected to keep all the equipment and furniture in their rooms free from damage.
29. Guests shall be liable for any damage or loss of any equipment or furniture in the rooms up to the cost of repair or replacement.
30. Un washable stains, rips or tears on linens or towels will be charged to your bill.
31. In case of loss or damage of key card 2,500 THB will be charged in the room bill.
32. Items left behind by a guest will be sent on demand by post at the guest’s expense to any address the guest may specify. If not specifically instructed the resort will store such items for 15 days and then donate them to a charitable cause.