Jacobs Inn is the only purpose built hostel in Dublin and is slap, bang in the
heart of Dublin City Centre. Voted Top 10 Hostels by Hostelworld Guests, within walking distance of LOADS of Dublin Tourist
attractions: Temple Bar, Croke Park, the 3 Arena and O’Connell Street as well
as Trinity College, Guinness Store House, and Old Jameson Distillery. Jacobs
Inn Hostel offers spot on superior budget accommodation in Dublin City. Guests
love our really friendly staff, squeaky clean, modern ensuite rooms, free
walking tours, free Wifi and great value for money in a city centre location.
Property Name: Jacobs Inn
Address 1: 21 - 28 Talbot Place
City : Dublin - Co. Dublin
Postal Code : 1
Contact Name: Jacobs Inn
Phone : +353 (0) 1 855 5660
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Pool Table
- Board Games
- Vending Machines
- 24 Hour Reception
- Table Football
- Free WiFi
- Free Walking Tours
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- For reservations of 7 guests or less, no deposit is taken at the time of booking.
- A prepayment of the full amount will be taken within the cancellation policy, i.e. 3 days prior to your arrival date and is required to secure your reservation.
- Modifications and cancellation can be made free of charge up to 3 days prior to arrival date.
- If cancelled within 3 days prior to arrival date or in the event of a no show the full balance of the booking will be charged.
- Full payment will be taken within 24 hours of the reservation date.
- No amendments allowed and if cancelled no refund will be offered.
Dual Rate Selection
If both non-refundable rates and Standard rates are chosen in the same reservation, the most restrictive rate policy applies. i.e. the non-refundable policy will be applicable for the entire reservation.
If we are unable to charge the card the reservation may be cancelled.
Groups of 8 or more guests
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% will be charged in order to secure the reservation.
- The remaining balance is due 28 days prior to the arrival date.
Cancellations & modifications:
- If the whole reservation is cancelled up to 28 days before the arrival date, the accommodation deposit (20% of the reservation) will not be refunded.
- The group reservation can be amended free of charge up to 28 days prior to arrival. If due to the amendments the value of the reservation falls below the original deposit amount, then we will not be able to refund the difference.
- If you cancel your group reservation less than 28 days before your day of arrival, no refund will be given and the outstanding amount will be due.
- If you are booking within 28 days of the arrival date the full amount will be due immediately, no refund will be given for any cancellation or amendments.
- Upon arrival a code of conduct needs to be signed by a group leader and a damage deposit taken. (€300 pre-authorisation on a valid credit card.)
Terms and Conditions
- Quiet time from 11pm – 7am in the rooms and corridors.
- No alcohol in the bedrooms, common areas only.
- No smoking or vaping inside the building. Permitted only outside or on the 4th floor outdoor terrace.
- Please sleep in the bed allocated - only one guest per single bed.