A very warm welcome to our small and peaceful hotel in a newly built Jatkasaari area with an outstanding view to the sea! Shall you look for Nordic comfort and peacefulness - we are here for you!
Property Name: Aida Hotel Seaside
Address 1: Länsisatamankatu, 16
Address 2 : Saukonpaadenranta, 2 (only for exit)
City : Helsinki
Postal Code : 00180
Phone: +358 50 338 1975
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Free cancellation for refundable rates if cancelled 2 days prior arrival.
- A cancellation fee for the first night price for refundable rates if cancelled later than 2 p.m. of one-day prior arrival or in case of no-show.
Terms and Conditions
- Total room price includes simple continental breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi and VAT
- The front-desk assistance is open on work days from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m., and 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. on the weekends. Outside of these times we are ready to assist on the phone or on-duty support +358 50 338 1975
- In case of arrival later than 5 p.m. on a weekday or 4 p.m. on a weekend, we will send you further instructions via a text message on the day of your arrival. Kindly inform the hotel in advance about your estimated time of arrival
- Our hotel is located on 5th floor, entrance to the building from Länsisatamankatu, 16
- Street public parking is available around the hotel (free of charge, max 2 hrs between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.), no advanced booking is possible
- You can easily reach Aida Hotel by metro (5 min walk from Ruoholahti metro station) or by trams No.8 and No.9 that stops about 150 meters from us
- All children are welcome! Babies up to 2 y.o. are provided with a baby cot upon request free of charge
- Children up to 6 y.o. can stay on the existing bed free of charge
- Extra bed is 28 € / night.
- Only Deluxe - room types are suitable for an extra bed
- If a minor (under 18 y.o.) is travelling alone, a written consent letter is required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details