Castello di Ugento, where contemporary meets ancient, a 5 star luxury boutique hotel situated in the area of Salento, Puglia. Much more than a hotel, it is a Cultural Hub for the Arts, History, Design and Culinary Excellence, home to the Puglia Culinary Centre. The restaurant Il Tempo Nuovo, under the direction of Executive Chef Tommaso Sanguedolce, will delight you for his philosophy which focuses on flavour, shining the spotlight on each season's natural produce and capturing its essence with his trademark elegance and lightness of touch.
Property Name: Castello di Ugento
Address 1: Via Castello 13
City : Ugento - Lecce
Postal Code : I-73059
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Fax services
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Valet service
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 16:00
Late Check-out Fees: 25%
Late check out (after 12:00 and before 16:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
The Site offers information on our property. As used throughout the Site, the terms “Castello di Ugento”, “the Company,” “our,” “we,” “us,” “our,” and other similar terms may refer to the Castello di Ugento and it’s owner, Salentodamore SCARL. All of these terms are used for convenience only and are not intended as a precise designation of any of particular entity.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE. BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS. We reserve the right to change, update, or correct any of the Terms & Conditions or any information contained in the Site at any time without notice by posting amended terms to the Site. Your continued use of the Site means that you accept and agree to the revised Terms & Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions (as amended from time to time), please exit the Site immediately.
CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS / BANCOMAT
Castello di Ugento accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Visa-Credit, Visa-Debit, MasterCard, Diners Club, Postomat (used as a credit card), Italian Bancomat.
GUARANTEED RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSIT
At Castello di Ugento, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check-in late (after 20:00).
All reservations must have a deposit via by a major credit card, or a deposit equal to 40% of the total accommodation fee received by the Castello di Ugento at point of booking to be confirmed. 20 days prior to arrival the remaining 60% of the total accommodation fee will be due. Any reservation made 30 days or fewer prior to guest's expected arrival must be guaranteed by a valid credit card, or the reservation with a deposit of the full 100% value of the accommodation or it may be automatically be released.
Bank transfer deposit information:
Beneficiary/Beneficiario: SALENTODAMORE SCARL Via Sant’Elia, 168 I - 70033 CORATO (BA)
Italy Bank/Banca: UBI BANCA Via Francesco Lo Re, 48 73100 - LECCE, Italia
BIC n. BLOPIT22
Castello di Ugento provides the Site solely to permit you to determine the availability of certain goods and services. You may only use the Site to make legitimate reservations or purchases for yourself and your invited guests or an individual for whom you are authorised in advance to act. Unless you have obtained prior written permission from us, you may not use the Site to make reservations or purchases for other purposes, including without limitation for purposes of reselling rooms or reservations, posting, marketing, advertising, or otherwise distributing rooms, reservations, or availability (including without limitation on third-party web sites), making false, fraudulent, or speculative reservations, reserving rooms in anticipation of demand, or making reservations for commercial purposes (such as reselling rooms).
Reservations made in violation of these Terms & Conditions may be cancelled without notice in Castello di Ugento’s sole discretion. Castello di Ugento further reserves the right to cancel reservations without notice that are transferred in violation of these Terms & Conditions.
We strive to provide our products and services in a manner that is accessible to all of our customers, and respect the dignity and independence of people with different abilities.
MISCOMMUNICATIONS / LOST TRANSACTIONS
Castello di Ugento is not responsible for communication failures, errors, difficulties, or other malfunctions or lost, stolen, or misdirected transactions, transmissions, messages, or entries on or in connection with the Site. Moreover, Castello di Ugento is not responsible for any incorrect information associated with any transaction or transmission on or to the Site regardless of whether such incident is the result of user error, system error, or human error.