The Kitesurf 1770 house has 3 double bedrooms and one bunks bedroom (4 single beds), which end up sleeping 10 people comfortably.
You can rent one or more rooms or rent the all house for yourself. 2 double Bdr. are equipped with full linen, 4 pillows, flat sheets & dunna, ceiling fan, bedside lamps, storage. One of the 3 double Bdr. is much larger, with a large mirror/storage, Smart TV with Netflix installed. We like cooking so we have all the equipment to your disposal so you can cook yourselves the best meals.The indoor/outdoor Deck is the place where people spend most of their time (70 sqm.). We have set up different spaces where you can chill ... In the bean bags lounge, or in the Brazilian hammocks, around the dinner table, or in the main lounge couches area.We recently added a chicken house (6 chickens) and an elaborated veggie garden. Depending on the season and availability we are able to propose organic fresh "house brunch"
All rooms are freshly renovated and really well maintained as well as disinfected/cleaned regularly.
Where do we start? Brand new "Top Chef" kitchen, Brand New double shower head Italian style bathroom, super fast internet ... Apple TV, ... Digital nomads? Our Large 6BD Beach House is located in the heart of Agnes Water, 400m from the main beach & 500m From center. You will call it home !!
Property Name: KiteSurf 1770 House
Street Address: 3 Grahame Colyer Dr
City : Agnes Water - Queensland
Postal Code : 4677
Contact Name: James Spicer
Phone: 04 1770 9147
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $20.00
Late check-out (after 10:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
WHOLE HOUSE GROUP BOOKINGS
25 % deposit required to hold dates, full payment required 30 days before arrival
Cancellations within 30 days, receive 75% refund
Cancellations within 14 days, receive 50% refund
Cancellations within 7 days, receive 0% refund
All cancelltaions have the option to change dates depending on availability and seasons. Please call James on 0417709147 to discuss and to set up your payment details and pricing etc
The property owner/manager has the right to refuse entry / ask to leave the property at anytime due to any guest misconduct.
Terms and Conditions
Prices, Taxes & Long Stay Additional Cleaning Fee
Prices displayed are all inclusive of taxes and general cleaning fee's. On request for single room bookings, we will provide full room cleaning and linen service for $20. If booking the whole house, a single $150 cleaning fee per weeks stay.
We have a large driveway that can fit 2-3 cars, please park down the bottom of the ramp close to the bamboo. Additional parking is on the grass verge to the right of the driveway, please park front facing the house so 2-3 cars can fit in this space next to each other if needed. BUT do not stress, come say hello and we can show you!
Cancelations made within 48 hours of check in (2pm) will be charged in full. At the time your credit card provided at time of booking will be charged, if you wish to be charged on a new card or split payments please advise beforehand.
Check-in, Check-out & Extensions
- Check-in is from 2pm (please advise estimated arrival time)
- Check-out is before 10am
- Extensions - Almost everyone asks to stay longer, so please give us notice as early as possible!
Individual Room Booking
The house is often filled with local travelers or guests working in the local area usually surfers or kiteboarders. So there is usually someone in the house to chat with and find out the local information. The house is large with share facilities. can easily accommodate 10-12 guests but we always limit it at 10 max. It is walking distance from everything, ... quick walk to the beach & the shop so you don't even need to use your car. We have cleaners daily between 10am-2pm (Ciovid Safe), during this time we kindly to not use the washing machines etc.
Whole House Bookings
The house is yours! Please advise how much interaction you wish to receive from us, we live on site so always available. Generally we will pop up and have a little tidy (Covid Safe) daily, ensure the plants are watered and chase the chickens. Being locals we have the connections, so please engage as we want your stay to be amazing!
Kitchen & Food
Welcome to the tropics! If you didn't know, you will find out that if you leave food around it will not last too long! We have 4 fridges and freezers around the house (some dedicated to the hosts, or beer!). It might be best to label your food if you have special diets but it's a comfortable share house and the shops are within 300 meters walk! We provide salt, pepper, oil etc (all the basics) plus the chickens lay fresh eggs daily, there is tea, coffee, soaps and shampoo, you need not bring your entire kitchen! There is a nice new BBQ on the deck, be sure to turn the gas off after use! There is also nice clean filtered water on the deck (use the tap to the right for cold). Plenty of appliances also, juicers, blenders etc, we want this to be your home away from home! If you have something specific please contact and we will see what we can do!
Regardless of room or house booking, or length of stay, the following rules apply;
- Respect you fellow guests and our neighbours
- Music - we love to hear your music, but please not super loud parties etc. If we get a complaint we will let you know!
- No shoes in the house please. This includes thongs, flip flops, clogs, boat shoes, ugg boots, fins or any type of shoes! Let's leave the beach where it is!
- Not happy or unsure on something? Talk to us! It's likely something we can fix! Communication is everything!
The 70 sqm is where most of the time is spent, on the chill out space with Brazilian hammocks and chairs, coffee lounge, and dinner table. An outdoor music sound system is set up, cable tv upstairs and downstairs, wifi fast internet, real large kitchen fully equipped with 3 fridges and one large freezer, brand new italian style bathroom equipped with 2 showers, and 2 separated toilet upstairs, and a 2 bedroom apartment with shower toilet, lounge downstairs. We are equipped with an outdoor washing machine, and and outdoor shower in the middle of the tropical garden, as well as a fire pit in the tropical garden and bamboo forest.
Pets & Children (Whole House Bookings Only)
Both if which we love and will be considered, but please contact us first to discuss details. We have a house dog here and we wish to be safe and comfortable!
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OVERSEASWe do not disclose personal information to third parties outside Australia, unless required or permitted by law.
5. HOW IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION KEPT SECURE?(a) SecurityWe take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Such steps include:(i) physical security over paper-based and electronic data storage and premises;(ii) computer and network security measures, including use of firewalls, password access and secure servers. We store all guest information in our Property Management System which is fully encrypted and secure;(iii) restricting access to your personal information to employees and those acting on our behalf who are authorised and on a ‘need to know’ basis;(iv) retaining your personal information for no longer than it is reasonably required, unless we are required by law to retain it for longer; and(v) entering into confidentiality agreements with staff and third parties.(b) Destruction and de-identification of personal informationWhere we no longer require your personal information, including where we are no longer required by law to keep records relating to you, we will ensure that it is de-identified or destroyed.
6. DATA QUALITY, ACCESS AND CORRECTION(a) QualityWe take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes or corrections to the information we hold about you.If you consider that the information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, or if your information has changed, please let us know as soon as possible.(b) Access to personal informationYou may request access to the personal information we hold about you by contacting us. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time.We will provide you with access to the information we hold about you unless otherwise permitted or required by law. If we deny you access to the information, we will notify you of the basis for the denial unless an exception applies.Where reasonable and practicable, we will provide access to the information we hold about you in the manner you request.No fee applies for requesting access to information we hold about you. However, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee where we do provide access.(c) Correction of personal informationIf you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or not current, you may request that we update or correct your information by contacting us. We will deal with your request within a reasonable time.If we do not agree with the corrections you have requested (for example, because we consider that the information is already accurate, uptodate, complete, relevant and not misleading), we are not required to make the corrections. However, where we refuse to do so, we will give you a written notice setting out the reasons.
7. IDENTIFIERSWe do not adopt, use or disclose government related identifiers except as required or permitted by law.
8. COMPLAINTSIf you have a complaint in relation to the collection, storage, use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer using the details below. You will need to provide us with details of your complaint, as well as any supporting evidence and information.We will review all complaints received and our Privacy Officer will respond to you.If you are not satisfied with our response, you may discuss your concerns with or complain to the Australian Privacy Commissioner via www.oaic.gov.au.
PO Box 4677
Agnes Water, Queensland (c) by telephone: 04 1770 9147
Effective date: Reviewed October 2022