Located at 1800 feet on the western slope of Hualalai Volcano in the Kona Coffee Belt, our romantic bed and breakfast welcomes you to experience a stay on our working 8 acre Kona coffee farm. Situated within just a 15 minute drive from downtown Kona and the Kona Airport, the Mango Sunset Bed and Breakfast is an ideal location to stay while planning your daily excursions throughout the big Island. Each room has its own distinct personality with a private bathroom, original artwork and an exterior lanai for seating.
Property Name: Mango Sunset BnB Inn at Lyman Kona Coffee Farms
Street Address: 73-4261 Hawai'i Belt Rd
City : Kailua-Kona - Hawaii
Postal Code : 96740
Contact Name: Linda & Dan Cross
Phone: (808) 325-0909
- Accessible Parking
- Breakfast, free
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hypoallergenic rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- All room rates are subject to the Hawaii Excise and Tourisme taxes of 18% and this will be added to the room rate at time of payment. Complete payment will be due at check-in
- The Mango Sunset Bed and Breakfast is situated on a working coffee farm. On any farm there is heavy equipment and areas that are off limits to the guests. Guests will be required to sign a liability disclaimer due to the many risks associated with our facilities. For this reason, we discourage young children and are recommended for adults only.
- Parking available and complimentary to guests.
- We offer complimentary housekeeping on the 4th day of your stay. If you need any additional towels, amenities, etc. please let us know.
- Having a car is really required during any stay on the Big Island. Public transportation is very limited. We recommend you plan your car rental well in advance of your planned stay.
- Likewise, any of the many wonderful activities offered on the Big Island fill up early. Please reserve those in advance. We are happy to share some of our favourites activities and the contacts with you prior to your stay.