Lodging and RV Park
Sophia Springs is nestled on the north edge of Hot Springs, Montana, a quiet cozy town that hosts world renowned mineral waters in an unsuspecting place. The natural hot aquifer in Hot Springs, Montana boasts a mineral content said to be one of the highest in the world. With a population of about 550 Hot Springs, Montana is the chill getaway you’ve been looking for. We offer a variety of unique lodging options for vacationers exploring the area and guests traveling through Hot Springs, Montana. Clean. Casual. Comfortable. We hope you will stay with us and experience a charming alternative to the hotel/motel style lodging.
Property Name: Sophia Springs
Street Address: 210 3rd Ave N
City : Hot Springs - Montana
Postal Code : 59845
Contact Name: Mary Patterson
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Cancellations must be made by 4pm 72 or more hours ahead of your scheduled arrival date do not incur any penalty.
- Room cancellations made less than 72 hours ahead of your scheduled arrival day will be responsible for 50% of the total reservation.
- Reservation cancellations made less than 48 hours ahead of your scheduled arrival day will be responsible for 100% of your full reservation.
- For nightly guests: Cancellation must be made before 4pm 24 hours prior to your arrival to avoid being charged for the full reservation.
- For Weekly and 30-Day guests: Cancellation must be made before 4pm 14 days or more in advance to avoid cancellation fees: $50.00 (weekly) or $100 (30-day).
Terms and Conditions
Payment for your full reservation is due upon check in: we will charge your credit card at 4pm on your scheduled arrival day.
We do accept cash so please let us know in advance if that is your preference.