Nestled in the heart of UNESCO heritage site Pietermaai District,
you will find Wynwood Boutique Hotel.
Our fully restored buildings (2022) date back to the 1800’s however we have modernized all rooms and apartments with the latest technologies. A spot for the foody and cultural traveler who likes eclectic design combined with history and relaxation.
The newly renovated hotel has eleven rooms and two apartments to choose from. Each accommodation is unique in its own right and is fully equipped with a (mini) fridge, coffee machine, Smart TV, and QR-code (keyless) room access.
Property Name: Wynwood Boutique Hotel
Street Address: 4 Nieuwestraat, Willemstad, Curaçao
City : Willemstad - Curacao
- Baggage storage
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- 24-hour check-in
- Air conditioning
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Bottled water
- Buzzer / wireless intercom
- Car rental
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV outside property
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool / Beach towels
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- Walking Tours
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 16:00
Late Check-out Fees: $50.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 and before 16:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 5 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
2. SCOPE AND BOOKING POLICY a. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all the contracts for the rental of hotel rooms, apartments and for accommodation purposes and all other services and supplies performed for the Customer by the Hotel in this context, as well as all offers relating to the making of such contracts. b. All the bookings via or made by a third party (mostly know as a Tour Operator) are also bound to these General Terms and Conditions and also by specific agreements between the third party and the Hotel. These General Terms and Conditions and the specific agreements will be announced to the Customer by either the third party, through whom the Customer makes the booking for the Hotel, or by the Hotel itself. c. All the bookings made directly via the websites of the Hotel (article 1 sub e), by phone or e-mail or in person at one of the locations of the Hotel, are subject to the conditions as stated in these General Terms and Conditions. d. A booking can only be made by persons with full legal capacity or legal entities. e. A booking made by a Customer that are multiple bookings for other individuals in the same period (4 chambers or more), the Hotel reserves the right to aggregate the bookings into a group booking. In that case only non-refundable bookings are possible as described in article 5c of these General Terms and Conditions
a. When the Customer has fulfilled the necessary steps to make a booking, the contract shall be in place when the Hotel accepts the Customers’ request. Acceptance is signalled via a booking and payment confirmation from the Hotel, in writing or electronically.